SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 26, 2021 12:59 am

Hopefully the reason for that smile is for more than seeing his family!

Fingers crossed for a great season and a happy love story.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Kayben14 Fri Nov 26, 2021 9:56 am

Someone posted on bachelor reddit said that they were looking through their IG stories and saw Gabby in an IG story on thanksgiving day and they said it seems based on the IG story she didn’t seem heartbroken at all and looked happy. They said she was also in LA. RS did say gabby did move to LA a year ago.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Fri Nov 26, 2021 7:32 pm

according to a comment on reddit clayton briefly changed his instagram bio to "Columbia, Mo📍to ⁉" but then changed it back shortly after. so he could be moving for his f1?
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 12:20 pm

This was his IG as of Sept 15th. I looked at his IG yesterday I think? and didn't notice the change, but he did change his bio description since originally captured.

GuardianAngel wrote:Discuss Clayton here as it relates to his season. Anything to do with Michelle's season, discuss in his thread for her season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Gabby apparently lives in Colorado. - ICU nurse
Rachel apparently lives in Orlando. - Commercial pilot
Teddy apparently lives in L.A. - RN
Serene apparently lives in OK. - Teacher/model
Susie apparently lives in VA - Media production

That's from the info we have but of course TPTB have been known to indicate their hometown and not were they are currently living. Which of the speculated F4 would be more difficult to move and easier for Clayton to move or his F1 is more established where she is compared to Clayton who may be easier to move around. He's in orthopedic sales, I imagine that can be done with any company.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sportsgirl94 Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:10 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:This was his IG as of Sept 15th. I looked at his IG yesterday I think? and didn't notice the change, but he did change his bio description since originally captured.

GuardianAngel wrote:Discuss Clayton here as it relates to his season. Anything to do with Michelle's season, discuss in his thread for her season.

Gabby apparently lives in Colorado. - ICU nurse
Rachel apparently lives in Orlando. - Commercial pilot
Teddy apparently lives in L.A. - RN
Serene apparently lives in OK. - Teacher/model
Susie apparently lives in VA - Media production

That's from the info we have but of course TPTB have been known to indicate their hometown and not were they are currently living. Which of the speculated F4 would be more difficult to move and easier for Clayton to move or his F1 is more established where she is compared to Clayton who may be easier to move around. He's in orthopedic sales, I imagine that can be done with any company.

This is just speculation on my part as I didn’t catch the changing of his IG profile.  I agree that Clayton can do his job with any company.  I think any of the women above could move as well.  Clayton’s brothers are in Scottsdale, I believe.  He could be moving there or even to California like other Bachelors/Bachelorettes have.

sportsgirl94

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:46 pm

Gabby follows another contestant Tessa Tooks on IG and it wasn’t a super recent follow. Tessa became public on IG Wednesday the 24th. I scrolled through her follower list and the first contestant from this season that followed her was Melina after Gabby. I counted approximately how many followers Tessa gained in between Gabby following her Melina following her. Gabby was approximately 215 followers before Melina followed
Tessa also. So it seems like Gabby followed Tessa about 1 week ago or longer which would mean Gabby had her phone before filming ended.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 27, 2021 1:57 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Gabby follows another contestant Tessa Tooks on IG and it wasn’t a super recent follow. Tessa became public on IG Wednesday the 24th. I scrolled through her follower list and the first contestant from this season that followed her was Melina. I counted approximately how many followers Tessa gain in between Gabby following her Melina following her gabby approximately 215 followers before Melina followe Tessa also. So it seems like Gabby followed Tessa about 1 week ago or longer which would mean Gabby had her phone before filming ended.

Not that this is afact because it isn’t,  but not knowing when these contestant went private I am wondering if Tessa met Gabby and Melina during final casting and they followed/requested her than. Because from what I can tell contest Jane requested all the contestants and when most of the women went public most showed up on her timeline and there are a lot of people between Jane and Gabby and Melina. Tessa only gained 500 so far. Where that follow is I wouldn’t be shock if it’s a follow from before filming but who knows. Gabby and Melinas follows are even after some bachelor spoiler accounts follows on the list.

Last edited by smg2587 on Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:01 pm

smg2587 wrote:
Kayben14 wrote:Gabby follows another contestant Tessa Tooks on IG and it wasn’t a super recent follow. Tessa became public on IG Wednesday the 24th. I scrolled through her follower list and the first contestant from this season that followed her was Melina. I counted approximately how many followers Tessa gain in between Gabby following her Melina following her gabby approximately 215 followers before Melina followe Tessa also. So it seems like Gabby followed Tessa about 1 week ago or longer which would mean Gabby had her phone before filming ended.

Not that this is afact because it isn’t,  but not knowing when these contestant went private I am wondering if Tessa met Gabby and Melina during final casting and they followed her than. Because from what I can tell contest Jane requested all the contestants and when most of the women went public most showed up on her timeline and there are a lot of people between Jane and Gabby and Melina. Tessa only gained 500 so far. Where that follow is I wouldn’t be shock if it’s a follow from before filming but who knows. Gabby and Melinas follows are even after some bachelor spoiler accounts follows on the list.

I agree! I just did recount of all the followers Tessa gain from when Gabby followed her and that was 540. And Tessa gained around or about 500 followers from when she was released as contestant to when she became public. So it looks like Gabby could have followed her before they started filming during quarantining for the show before they got their phones taken away.

Also a note to add: Gabby does follow her but she does not follow Gabby back meaning Gabby has not accepted her request yet.

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 2:51 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Gabby follows another contestant Tessa Tooks on IG and it wasn’t a super recent follow. Tessa became public on IG Wednesday the 24th. I scrolled through her follower list and the first contestant from this season that followed her was Melina after Gabby. I counted approximately how many followers Tessa gained in between Gabby following her Melina following her. Gabby was approximately 215 followers before Melina followed
Tessa also. So it seems like Gabby followed Tessa about 1 week ago or longer which would mean Gabby had her phone before filming ended.

Please provide a link to this post to conform with copyright rules.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sat Nov 27, 2021 3:02 pm

Kayben14 wrote:Gabby follows another contestant Tessa Tooks on IG and it wasn’t a super recent follow. Tessa became public on IG Wednesday the 24th. I scrolled through her follower list and the first contestant from this season that followed her was Melina after Gabby. I counted approximately how many followers Tessa gained in between Gabby following her Melina following her. Gabby was approximately 215 followers before Melina followed

This is the link for Tessa’s follows list.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:44 pm

Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 27, 2021 11:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for all that.

Gabby's followers kept flipflopping all season between 901 and 887 so it's been difficult to pinpoint what was going on.

Tessa followed one more Oct 2nd but of course one or two is hard to determine if it's an actual follow at that moment. Then on Oct 10th she unfollowed 3. RS didn't have her listed as out first night.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith