SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 16, 2022 7:20 pm

suzq wrote:Reality Steve said in his reader emails column today that he isn't 100 percent sure how anything ends up on this season including whether Clayton is engaged or even with someone now or not.  

I would not be surprised by anything that happens in the end…..

IA with your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that does not sound good for his F1. Maybe he never had a F1 anyway.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 Empty Re: Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:13 pm

A first for RS?? I recall a season but can’t remember which where he finally gave up the goods an hour or so before the episode aired

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:40 pm

Jeepers wrote:A first for RS??  I recall a season but can’t remember which where he finally gave up the goods an hour or so before the episode aired
peter's season he insisted for months that peter never got engaged at the frc and it wasn't until the day of the finale that he corrected it.

jmo but i think rachel & clayton are engaged and still together, i just think he's having a really hard time with the negativity and the shanae of it all. rachel's valentine's day story was very telling imo
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:35 pm

Do y’all think that shot of Rachel crying (with hair pinned up and leaf earring) is from the FRC? I keep studying the background trying to see if it matches something from the place in Iceland where the FRC takes place…..
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 16, 2022 10:52 pm

southerngirlatheart wrote:
suzq wrote:Reality Steve said in his reader emails column today that he isn't 100 percent sure how anything ends up on this season including whether Clayton is engaged or even with someone now or not.  

I would not be surprised by anything that happens in the end…..

IA with your [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], that does not sound good for his F1. Maybe he never had a F1 anyway.  

I thought about it and the only thing that made me feel better is Rachel's recent IG story, otherwise, that's a harsh statement imo by Clayton.

Jeepers wrote:A first for RS??  I recall a season but can’t remember which where he finally gave up the goods an hour or so before the episode aired

That also happened for Ali/Roberto's season where some were pretty sure Roberto was the F1 and not ChrisL. Heck there was even a maid at the resort that gave details but some thought she was a troll. There was another person secretly sharing information that was supposedly close to MF, (most of it turned out to be true) Then [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] discovered Roberto transferred his insurance license from the Carolina's to L.A. RS literally made the statement iirc within the hour of the show airing. Sleuthing always wins!

southerngirlatheart wrote:Do y’all think that shot of Rachel crying (with hair pinned up and leaf earring) is from the FRC? I keep studying the background trying to see if it matches something from the place in Iceland where the FRC takes place…..

I don't recall the s/cap right now. I'll look for it, but it's the one I'm thinking, isn't it too dark outside for it to be the FRC? If someone finds it, and can bring it over, we can have a look! I have to step away. yes

Maybe it's in here?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], it’s this cap.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Feb 16, 2022 11:53 pm

Sorry to say that I don’t have a good feeling about the ending. Hope I’m wrong. But Clayton doesn’t say much about his post show happiness and the SHV evidence is slim.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:00 am

Maybe he is single . But taken . Not engaged . but dating his F1 .. Rachel has every reason to not want to commit to an engagement at the FRC

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Thu Feb 17, 2022 9:24 am

I agree, Jeepers. After hearing that he was in love with 3 women, I wouldn’t be surprised that there is no engagement. I’m thinking that he and Rachel left the show dating, taking things one day at a time. We shall see. Jmo.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:33 pm

I too hope that's the case. He tells Rachel hopefully she's the F1 that he wants to continue the relationship without getting engaged, rather than him proposing to Rachel and she telling him she wants to continue but not get engaged.

Anyone who thinks they are in love with three people is off their rocker imo Smiley

But of course, there's always that clarity moment during the suiting up for the FRC. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  I love "the Shanae of it all".   Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 70 3806527698

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by kmick0890 Fri Feb 18, 2022 10:05 am

Unless she's being intentionally misleading, I think if Rachel didn't get a happy ending with Clayton that story she posted on Valentine's Day is weird. That was an intimate moment to post of the two of them when she didn't have to post anything at all. I really do think her and Clayton are at least dating. RS also mentioned last week that he has no reason to think Clayton's single right now.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 26 - Clayton Echard - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+50
Amberly
kmick0890
philphan
flojo031
LeapofFaith