SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by flojo031 Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 pm

Al wrote:Before the SIL follow was discovered, I was going to comment that I noticed Nayte followed a Bachelor fan/update account on Instagram after they posted about/tagged him in a story. I was going to say him following that account didn't seem like an F1 thing to do. But who knows..

But it also shows he's active on Instagram this weekend, so maybe no shv.

Has there ever been any F1's in the past who have followed Bachelor fan/update accounts? question I agree, doesn't really sound like F1 behavior to me, but dunno. Guess there's a first time for everything. I think what will be really telling will be the SM behavior for Michelle's brother, her parents, best friends and obviously SHV. Speaking of SHV, since we don't know who else made F4, how are we supposed to 'watch the feet' when we have nothing else to go on? I mean, obviously we'll be watching both Nayte and Chris G., but what about the other two dudes who made F4?

ETA: Has there ever been a Bachelorette in the past who introduced her closest friends to one of her top guys, and he didn't end up as F1? There's just way too many questions and not enough answers. It's frustrating as heck not knowing anything. Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2292733854

flojo031

Female Posts : 429

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:48 pm

@flojo031

Blake followed some and even liked them.  He followed Bachelornation.scoop.   He he even like Reality Steve's instagrams and his Tweets.  I use to think when he followed them and was even liking Reality Steve's like no way was he F1 and look.  So, I'm guessing Nayte could be very easily as well Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:30 pm

SpecialK wrote:@flojo031

Blake followed some and even liked them.  He followed Bachelornation.scoop.   He he even like Reality Steve's instagrams and his Tweets.  I use to think when he followed them and was even liking Reality Steve's like no way was he F1 and look.  So, I'm guessing Nayte could be very easily as well Smiley

Oh yeah, I forgot about Blake doing all of that. Thanks.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by flojo031 Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:38 pm

Here's another question for everyone: If Nayte really is F1, then why are TPTB making it so obvious? I mean, F1 is usually more hidden right??! Both of his dates made the mainstream media/Internet (and to RS), and he also got fireworks on his first 1-1. F1's don't usually get fireworks on the first dates. He's also featured prominently in the most recent promo. If the rumors are true about her being only into two guys, you would think that they would want the ending to be more of a surprise.

flojo031

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:42 pm

flojo031 wrote:Here's another question for everyone: If Nayte really is F1, then why are TPTB making it so obvious? I mean, F1 is usually more hidden right??! Both of his dates made the mainstream media/Internet (and to RS), and he also got fireworks on his first 1-1. F1's don't usually get fireworks on the first dates. He's also featured prominently in the most recent promo, you would think that they would want the ending to be more of a surprise.
This has been my question the entire time. My best guess is that he may just be F1, OR he’s being pushed out front to draw the younger viewers. He’s obviously made it as a fan fave, but I think he appeals more to the younger crowd.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 pm

If Nayte really is f1 then good for him because honestly there’s zero cons to Michelle picking him especially since he’s not problematic like some of the others. I’ve finally stopped being in denial about it, and it’ll be good to see a WOC pick a MOC!

And have to remember that all these guys are different when it comes to social media so all of their activity won’t be the same because they’re not the same, and it’s quite obvious that Michelle’s season is a unique season when it comes to a lot of things. i.e. the dates and especially the schedule

And like someone mentioned before (not sure if it was on here or on Reddit) but since they’ve already selected the bachelor they might just focus on showing off Michelle’s f1 instead of highlighting other men with the bachelor edit, but honestly Nayte was featured in that promo for a split second, if I blinked I would’ve missed him  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:12 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:*snipped

And like someone mentioned before (not sure if it was on here or on Reddit) but since they’ve already selected the bachelor they might just focus on showing off Michelle’s f1 instead of highlighting other men with the bachelor edit, but honestly Nayte was featured in that promo for a split second, if I blinked I would’ve missed him  Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 1f602

I don’t think it has anything to do with the current Bachelor. Filming was still going on and nothing had been edited yet nor had Clayton been selected, but the decision to leak both of Nayte’s dates was a strategic choice imo. Just not sure what that strategy is. When are we ever over-sold on a contestant, especially an F1 before filming ends and editing begins? His dates and timing made everyone jump to conclusions about how she felt about him. Was this a giveaway and we’re supposed to disregard the other 29 men, or was this a diversion? IF it’s a diversion, it’s pretty crappy that he will have to go through unnecessary scrutiny just to protect someone else’s privacy.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:07 pm

I don't agree with the premise that production leaked Nayte's dates. It just happened that both 1-1's were in Minnesota, which is where we got the majority of spoilers from. We also got pics of Brandon M's 1-1, Peter's 1-1, Joe's first 1-1, there was a story on deux moi about another Joe 1-1 with a prom theme (possibly his hometown). We even got a pic of Casey being eliminated. There was just a ton of content from Minnesota. During Rachel Lindsay's season we got a pic of Rachel & Bryan's 1-1 in Norway of all places. We got TONS of pics of Jed's first 1-1 with Hannah B. Dates leak every season, Tayshia/Clare/Matt's were aberrations because they were filmed in quarantine. IMO Nayte may or may not be F1, I just dont think us getting blurry pics of his 1-1 is an indication either way. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:23 pm

@cupcakespiice That is my mindset as well. Nayte could very well be one of the good guys on Michelle's season and if she chose him, great for her! We already know there are some questionable characters, so as of right now it would be, Nayte > those guys, any day of the week laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 pm

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 242833663_10161561417827846_7107205493897877015_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=K4K-61jH_oQAX92hXwY&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1

Hometown: Austin, Texas

When you walk into a room, it’s hard not to notice Nayte. He has a smile that sparkles like the stars, he is always the life of the party; and to boot, he is a 6-foot, eight-inch Adonis of a man. Nayte doesn’t have trouble meeting women, but as he edges closer to 30, he’s more focused on finding a long-lasting relationship that will go the distance. His dream woman is outgoing, spontaneous and has enough swagger of her own to keep up with him. He’s looking for a connection filled with heat and for someone who will be just as passionate about him as he is about her. Nayte is looking for a teammate for life and is confident that Michelle may just be the one he’s been waiting for.

Fun Facts:

· Nayte dreams of visiting the Taj Mahal.

· Nayte can’t dance to save his life.

· Nayte likes Edible Arrangements.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/09/27/meet-the-men-appearing-on-michelle-young-s-season-of-the-bachelorette/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19232

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:56 pm

6'8!! He won't be hard to spot if he travels for shv laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:03 pm

Six foot eight inches you say? I'm intrigued Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 22 2498057887

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan