SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by CanadianBachFan Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@CanadianBachFan starwelcome I'm glad you joined us!

Thank you! excited to be here!

Aunties_Love wrote:snipped
So, we don't know that he is F1, correct?

That's correct. Heck I'm not even sure of the F4. laugh out loud

We'll keep on sleuthing!

CanadianBachFan

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 21 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:35 pm

This could mean something or absolutely nothing, but… Michelle’s sister in law just followed Nayte on IG

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:41 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:This could mean something or absolutely nothing, but… Michelle’s sister in law just followed Nayte on IG
Interesting. Not definitive proof he’s F1, after things that happened with past seasons I’ll only ever trust SHV sleuthing as confirmation, but it’s definitely something to note imo. Especially since the season hasn’t started yet so it’s not like she’s watched & just likes him as a person. Does she follow any of the other guys?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:47 pm

@ReneeM no she only followed him, but I’ll be on the lookout to see if she follows any more of the guys

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:51 pm

Hmm, maybe he's in Minneapolis on a shv, or unsanctioned.

Edit: This might do it for me, I think he's F1. Reminds me of Matt's mom following Rachael.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:00 pm

Al wrote:Hmm, maybe he's in Minneapolis on a shv, or unsanctioned.

Edit: This might do it for me. Reminds me of Matt's mom following Rachael.

Right, me too. If not, I’ll be pleasantly surprised, however I’m letting myself off the hook with keeping track of her season.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:03 pm

The follow could be a red herring IMO. As already noted above, SHV is the most solid proof for the F1, jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:06 pm

Well, could this weekend be a shv, maybe in Minneapolis? Perhaps they were able to meet up with or FaceTime Michelle's brother and SIL, which led her to follow him.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:08 pm

mercieme wrote:The follow could be a red herring IMO. As already noted above, SHV is the most solid proof for the F1, jmo.

Hmmm, now that I think of it, that’s possible. Since his page is public now, there’s no real reason to follow him. You can click on his page at any time. But then, we have those over-zealous family members that always seem to give things away. We shall see...
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:12 pm

I think it would be more of a distraction if her page was public but her account is private and nobody really knows that she’s Michelle’s sister in law, so I don’t think anybody would check her account.

I only follow her because my sister knows her and when I looked at Naytes again today I noticed that she was now following him

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 pm

Before the SIL follow was discovered, I was going to comment that I noticed Nayte followed a Bachelor fan/update account on Instagram after they posted about/tagged him in a story. I was going to say him following that account didn't seem like an F1 thing to do. But who knows..

But it also shows he's active on Instagram this weekend, so maybe no shv.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:52 am

I still think that Michelle has been drowning in school work, especially since she went back late. I might expect a shv in a week or two.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 57 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 39 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan