SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:37 pm

That barber follows Brandon J as well

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:44 pm

So looks like he probably was a barber for the guys.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:11 pm

The pages that Nayte are following lmao there’s no way he’s f1, who is the other guy in the f2 because I’m sorry I can’t , I’ve tried not to be in denial but seriously laugh out loud Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f602

He’s starting to give clout chaser vibes, it might just be excitement but I automatically assume clout chaser Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f601

I’m aware Blake M did the same, but Katie is also social media crazy so I wasn’t even surprised by him following bachelor accounts

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:20 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:The pages that Nayte are following lmao there’s no way he’s f1, who is the other guy in the f2 because I’m sorry I can’t , I’ve tried not to be in denial but seriously laugh out loud Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f602

He’s starting to give clout chaser vibes, it might just be excitement but I automatically assume clout chaser Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f601

I’m aware Blake M did the same, but Katie is also social media crazy so I wasn’t even surprised by him following bachelor accounts

Also Blake was fresh off of one Ette season to now be on Katie's so not surprised that he followed some of those accounts, even well after Tayshia's season ended. This is Nayte's first time as a contestant so maybe his follows will have a different meaning IMO. I could be wrong but who knows.

Right now we are not sure who the other was in F2, all we know from RS is that the Jet Ski LCD was with a Guy that was NOT "Nayte, Joe, or Peter". So until we know more, we dont have a clue who that guy is in the F2.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:24 pm

RS has the pics of all the guys now so IMO if the supposed pic he has from the LCD is legit then he should release it. At this point I am thinking RS was sent the pic of a filming crew member or life guard laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:28 pm

@chasus71 I’m just ready for the season to start because on episode 1 I can usually tell who will be at the end just based off of how the lead interacts with them straight out of the limo

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:28 pm

@cupcakespiice Him following more bachelor fan/update accounts makes me so confused. Does he want to see what they post about him laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:29 pm

@mercieme Lmaoo at this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if the producers sent him a random azz picture, because it’s clear he’s no longer reliable Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 25 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:30 pm

mercieme wrote:RS has the pics of all the guys now so IMO if the supposed pic he has from the LCD is legit then he should release it. At this point I am thinking RS was sent the pic of a filming crew member or life guard laugh out loud

well RS did say in his column today that now that he has the pictures of the guys he will see if he can recognize who is in the picture he has. To me it didn't sound like it was someone who was in production. I would think one could tell the difference especially if it was Michelle and the guy on the jet ski together or out on the water together sharing a "moment". He just didn't release a lot of detail about the "content" of the photo.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:31 pm

@Al laugh out loud he probably does just want to see what they say, and I notice that he only follows them after they tag him in either a post or a story so that may be why

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:45 pm

@cupcakespiice my half Nigerian King Babatunde is obviously all about good times no matter how the season ended for him and I am loving it for real giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Everybody comes on the show for clout imo. Even the ones that pretend they don't. Until I hear credible stories that Nayte has actually treated people poorly or whatever I'm not gonna act like he's some sort of villain, whether he ended up with Michelle or not. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 57 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 41 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan