SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by luvnunity Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Thought it was way too obvious that this was the outcome but oh well. People can be disappointed, not like the choice and that's fine. People can choose to not watch or engage with the season if they want. It happens every season, Michelle is no different.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 41 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:39 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:It’s official, reality steve confirmed that Michelle & Nayte are engaged
Only trusting this bc it fits with sleuthing imo. & There’s still a little part of me that wants to wait until another SHV to fully believe.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:43 pm

I think there's a good chance that the queen insider on reddit will confirm now that RS has let it out. She is legit and has never been wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:44 pm

@ReneeM yes! That’s the only reason I’m trusting it as well. We also need to watch to see if he goes silent because he’s on an unsanctioned visit.. because I just know these little 2 day weekend SHVs will not be enough for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:56 pm

Maybe tptb are allowing shv in Minneapolis, then they could be from Friday evening-Monday morning. If not, then I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few unsanctioned visits for sure.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:59 pm

@flojo031 Katie herself has  admitted, I think on IG, that both John and Christian were gone too soon...as if she herself had not cut them. :yes:

Last edited by pavalygurl on Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:59 pm

Al wrote:Maybe tptb are allowing shv in Minneapolis, then they could be from Friday evening-Monday morning. If not, then I wouldn't be surprised if there's a few unsanctioned visits for sure.
I really doubt the SHV was in MN. Big city & most of the spoilers for Michelle’s season came when they were filming in MN. No way they risk 6’8 Nayte who attracts attention simply by existing being spotted there. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:11 pm

luvnunity wrote:Thought it was way too obvious that this was the outcome but oh well.  People can be disappointed, not like the choice and that's fine.  People can choose to not watch or engage with the season if they want.  It happens every season, Michelle is no different.  
Absolutely anyone can be disappointed and decide not to watch. However having a rage fit  as previously posted is uncalled for IMO; it’s just a reality TV show and peeps that have rage fits over the outcome of a reality TV show have an unhealthy para-social relationship with these reality TV stars….all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:17 pm

@mercieme I don’t disagree. There’s too much of a Nayte Lovefest, I doubt we’ll be seeing much Rage. That’s more of a Twitter/Reddit thing anyway.
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:28 pm

I think a lot of people are excited because there’s really nothing to be upset about at this point. As far as we know, there’s nothing wrong with Nayte as an individual & he’s good looking & tall, which helps. Plus Michelle is well liked so people will want to root for who she picks. And they’d be the first black couple from the main show so that’s exciting as well. All jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Tue Oct 05, 2021 2:39 pm

Lol! I just realized why I just can’t seem to “feel” Nayte. When the pics were first released, I thought for sure he was one that didn’t stand a chance. I put him in the pile with Brandon Jones, a kid, and now I can’t unsee it. I think I’ve “Son Zoned” Nayte, laugh out loud!🤦🏽‍�rofl
luvnunity
luvnunity

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Oct 05, 2021 3:16 pm

He seems like a good guy and I am happy for Michelle. I keep seeing Indeed commercials on tv and it too seems like a legit company...plus with good commercials. I'm hoping he's got some sort of work permit to stay in US because of the job. I wonder if he can work remotely in MN or if they will be long-distance/Michelle making a move to Austin?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 57 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 49 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan