SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:51 pm

So Nayte’s gonna be a F1 in the mold of Jordan & Bryan. FIR. Episode 5 1-1. Episode 7 1-1. & he got to meet her friends too. Oh Michelle’s gonna make it tough for him with the other guys in the house.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:So Nayte’s gonna be a F1 in the mold of Jordan & Bryan. FIR. Episode 5 1-1. Episode 7 1-1. & he got to meet her friends too. Oh Michelle gonna make it tough for him with the other guys in the house.
Ya called it that she would be like Rachel Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 4256136633

I think Michelle played it smart by delaying his first 1:1 to Episode 5. There  should only be 12 guys left by Episode 5 and hopefully less drama Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 48 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:07 pm

Once again, FIR-->F1, but that's what we expected laugh out loud.

Won't be surprised if Michelle is like Jojo in that it's noticeable it was Nayte from the first night. Goes along with what Rick's friend said.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:38 pm

@seton excellent!
Now I want to know if she let f2 go early, like Rachel?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:44 pm

@sdmom Tayshia said something happens at the end of this season that hasn’t happened in a few seasons, I took that to mean that there’s 2 guys at the FRC. It’s been a while since that happened & if it’s obviously Nayte all season long as it seems to be from sleuthing, I don’t think TPTB will let her eliminate the F2 early. At least with Rachel she had that drama with PK to satisfy TPTB. If Michelle doesn’t have that I think they’ll want a FRC dumping.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:26 am

Only thing that's left to be seen is if Nayte is just as adoring of Michelle as I'm assuming she is of him. We've seen a few couples where this hasn't exactly matched up.
It might be small, but him liking an Insta post of her looking cute last week is hopefully a hint.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:41 am

Al wrote:Only thing that's left to be seen is if Nayte is just as adoring of Michelle as I'm assuming she is of him. We've seen a few couples where this hasn't exactly matched up.
It might be small, but him liking an Insta post of her looking cute last week is hopefully a hint.
It’s very early so all we have are small clues to go on but he came home glowing (that first pic back he posted), seems to have told his best friend right away, has not liked a single thirst trap that I’ve seen, chose to go home instead of clubbing with the boys the Saturday he met back up with his friends in Austin, & initiates a lot of the physical intimacy we’ve seen in the promos. Early returns are good so far imo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:05 am

@ReneeM Yess, all good signs. I'm excited for the season to start to see how they are together and to confirm my spot in the trenches for them laugh out loud.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:07 pm

@seton great catch on the rose! yes

ReneeM wrote:So Nayte’s gonna be a F1 in the mold of Jordan & Bryan. FIR. Episode 5 1-1. Episode 7 1-1. & he got to meet her friends too. Oh Michelle’s gonna make it tough for him with the other guys in the house.

I'm loving this!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:15 pm

Here’s some useless information:

Joe & Nayte seems to have a mutual female friend/acquaintance, she lives in Winnipeg and is friends with Nayte on FB and she was friends with Joe too before he deactivated his account, her & Nayte don’t follow each other on IG anymore but her and Joe follow each other and he’s liked pics of her going all the way back to 2015 & she’s liked some of his, her and Naytes best friend Wilfred also follow each other. What a coincidence laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:00 pm

What a good looking couple. They look like they could pass for brother and sister.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Fri Oct 08, 2021 9:11 pm

Did Nayte have his tagged pics turned off and just turned them back on? Or did he intentionally "approve" the first night pics posts that feature him and Michelle? laugh out loud. I can't imagine he hadn't been tagged in anything for that long, but I'm not an Insta expert.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 57 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 52 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan