SELECT CONTENT

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:40 pm

Hmm, how will this be viewed if Nayte is F1? Logically, it seems like maybe Nayte's clothes got damaged/lost or he didn't pack enough, and venmo was used for payment. But there might always be questions/conspiracies about it laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:43 pm

Al wrote:Hmm, how will this be viewed if Nayte is F1? Logically, it seems like maybe Nayte's clothes got damaged or he didn't pack enough, and venmo was used for payment. But there might always be questions/conspiracies about it laugh out loud

Well to be fair, this is someone who has a tagline on his IG that he "bought half of his followers when he was 17" so...who is to say he wouldnt buy his way to F1???? Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 3806527698 giggling

:justkidding
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:13 pm

Wait, the initial payment from producer to Nayte was 8/8. How could he have run out of clothes that quick? Maybe he just didn’t have great style, but still isn’t a makeover on set kind of an unfair advantage?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:18 pm

@luvnunity producer paid Nayte on 8/4 and then Nayte paid him on 8/7 so yeah it’s very unlikely that he had already run out of stuff to wear which is why I’m confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:29 pm

Maybe his clothes got damaged somehow? I think this was before traveling to Minnesota, so they couldn't have gotten lost through travel.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:03 am

Why would the producer be paying Nayte?

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:16 am

Note to self after many pages of Venmo: set all Venmo transactions as Private.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by luvnunity Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:17 am

mbl wrote:Why would the producer be paying Nayte?
Exactly! I was thinking maybe as an advance until he could pay him back, but since Producers pretty much babysit their contestants, why couldn’t he just have paid for whatever Nayte wanted at the point of purchase?
luvnunity
luvnunity

Female Posts : 837

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 03, 2021 12:44 am

@luvnunity I’m confused. Why would the producer need to pay Nayte as an advance? If the producer is buying things for Nayte, then only Nayte needs to pay the producer. The only reason for the producer to pay Nayte is if the producer owes Nayte money.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:41 am

Was the amount of payment on 8/4 and 8/7 the same, or was it two different amounts?

Is there not an option to do email transfers in the U.S?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:45 am

@GuardianAngel I don’t know, I’m just confused on when there would ever be a time where a producer would need to pay a contestant. Also I asked you a question in the filming schedule thread when you have a moment.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 03, 2021 11:51 am

@GuardianAngel I don’t think Venmo shows the amount just who it was paid to along with the date and time

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 57 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 31 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nayte Olukoya - Bachelorette 18 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
jen689
quietpal
timfan
limoncello
philphan