SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:00 pm

Didn't Tammy get in trouble in whatever season she was on for involving herself in other's business?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:07 pm

Demi is upset thinking she is being played...boo hoo. Like she has never tried to play everyone anyone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:10 pm

David is leaving? I am actually disappointed. I think he makes a good host for BIP. I like the fact that he is actually a fan of the show, but knows it is ridiculous.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:22 pm

What does Taz have with Tre? These people are living in a fantasy world.

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:24 pm

OMG these girls are desperate to stay

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:33 pm

And the other Victoria is thrown to the wolves by her "friends" Tammy and Kelsey. James seems a bit naive.

When asked, she says they broke up before she came on the show with the ex's blessing. She is telling him to chill and generally being a pr*ck...and still can't remember his name!

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:35 pm

I think Victoria needs to go and hang with Demi. Demi could teach her a thing or two.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:43 pm

Good for James , not letting VP get away with the shade comment about Kelsey and Tammy.

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:45 pm

Victoria P "I don't have to search for what I already have at home".  She out and out lied to James.

Are they actually going to have a Rose Ceremony tonight?

Last edited by gurlbrit on Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
 Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:47 pm

Victoria caught in her lie and chooses to leave. Ding, dong the witch is dead. She admits she doesn't need to search for something she already has at home...and everyone celebrates. James is then swarmed by the desperados.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:54 pm

Poor James. I don't even know Victoria P but not liking her at all. Does she know that this is televised? giggling

I loved Ivan and Jessenia's date! They're just adorable together! lovetogether

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:57 pm

Naturally James is last since his is really the only rose up for grabs.

These people are seriously sweating...all of them...men and women and Wells.

And the last rose goes to Demi. Poor, silly James. She will dump your a** as soon as someone better comes along.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 50 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 30 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou