SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:02 am

pavalygurl wrote:Congrats to all the couples!  I will still stand up for Kendall and think she was fine.  It also showed me again what a good guy Joe is, even though I don't agree with all his views.  Nothing was ruined for any of them IMHO.  And, seeing each of the couples and Kendall's IG posts today, everyone is fine.  Even tptb couldn't ruin things and that to me is the big take away.

:yes:  Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 1176891977

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Norcalgal Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:06 am

Did anyone catch Dean saying to the 3 remaining couples last night, ".... do you want to get engaged?" and Caelynn immediately chiming in "Yes"!? So cute!

I know Dean would never give the producers what they want (an onscreen engagement) after what they've put him through!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:21 am

Ratings:

ABC | Bachelor in Paradise (2.8 mil/0.7) was steady with its three-hour (!) finale.

https://tvline.com/2021/10/06/tv-ratings-fbi-season-4-cbs/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:01 am

I liked the ring Joe picked for Serena the best...but then I've always been a sucker for a cushion cut.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:03 am

Norcalgal wrote:Did anyone catch Dean saying to the 3 remaining couples last night, ".... do you want to get engaged?" and Caelynn immediately chiming in "Yes"!? So cute!

I know Dean would never give the producers what they want (an onscreen engagement) after what they've put him through!
It was cute, but from what Caelynn said on Ben and Ashley, she didn’t want that kind of proposal either.
Apparently they pressured Dean pretty hard about proposing. It must have been the main reason that those two got the job instead of Hannah and Dylan, who actually reached the ultimate goal and got engaged.

I think producers let Dean come back on S6 and hijack Caelynn only because they believed that was the best story they could get out of them. Then, as time went by and they turned into this old married couple in all but name, they became "the ones that got away".
TPTB are so obsessed with engagements that they forgot who they were dealing with. If Dean ever proposes to Caelynn, and I think he might, it will not be with a free NL ring.
JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:39 am

https://omny.fm/shows/chatty-broads-with-bekah-and-jess/309-bip-finale-w-blake-horstmann
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:25 am

This was the only time in two seasons that I appreciated Aaron. cantstopl

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 50 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor in Paradise 7 - USA - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+35
Eagle Eye
quietpal
eusebeia
2observe
Relalou