SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 24, 2021 5:36 pm

ReneeM wrote:I’m seeing a few similarities between Michelle/Nayte & Rachel/Bryan in terms of how filming went. Both Nayte & Bryan eps 5&7 1-1’s. Nayte getting a date with Michelle’s friends like how Bryan got a date with Rachel’s. Fleiss tweeting out that picture of Michelle beaming during the night portion of her 1-1 with Nayte, he did the same thing when Rachel’s season was filming, posted a pic of Rachel smiling at the person she was on the date with that we later found out was Bryan. We’ll just have to wait & see if those things actually mean anything though.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue Dec 14, 2021 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:12 pm

cupcakespiice wrote:This could mean something or absolutely nothing, but… Michelle’s sister in law just followed Nayte on IG

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Empty Re: Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Sun Oct 03, 2021 2:25 pm

ReneeM wrote:Ok here's what we know so far of the movements of Michelle & the three guys we suspect go far this season:

Michelle - Weekend of September 17th -> 19th she was spotted on the 18th outside State theatre in MN with friends. On the weekend of the 24th -> 26th venmo sleuthing puts her having dinner in MN with a friend. Missing so far for Oct 1st -> 3rd, likely SHV weekend.

Chris G - Hard to track but did post himself going surfing for the first time one the weekend of September 24th -> 26th. Missing Oct 1st -> 3rd. Him & his people aren't big SM users, hard to know where he is.

Joe - Was private until Oct 1st. Posted multiple stories this weekend (MN skyline Friday morning, pub in MN Saturday night, Gym Sunday morning) indicating he's in MN.

Nayte - In Austin the weekend of 24th -> 26th hanging with friends who storied with him. Absent from all his Austin crew's stories the weekend of Oct 1st -> 3rd. Also skipped the annual reunion in WPG for a friend's b'day.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:17 pm

Bringing this here before it gets buried in posts.

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm going through the contestants to see who was quiet until the RC and recapping the sleuthing.

I can't find any speaking engagements and I'm not sold on the Skill's vid because he had long sleeves on and a vest so imo it couldn't be summer. If it was August why didn't he delete the one post on IG unless they were told no SM activity and he followed orders. It appears he works there so it could have been shot before he left for filming?

Thurs Sept 9th - RC
Fri Sept 10th - one post deleted
Sat Sept 11th - Reddit poster confirms he accepted their follow request
Sat Sept 11th - private to public
Sometime between Sat and Sun he changes his bio

For someone who doesn't post much that's a lot of activity in a couple of days.

He hasn't posted since July and posted this yesterday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUV2mewJISy/

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6085p48-chris-gallant-bachelorette-18-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:34 am

ReneeM wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:I guess I am still confused.  If you are saying that Zac didn't post much and wasn't with his friends, isn't that following suit with Chris more than Nayte?

I understand that Nayte is more predictable because of his SM activity/friends, but I honestly don't think that we can eliminate Chris just because we don't know where he is.  

IMO, that means that he has a greater chance of being on SHV without being tracked and makes that easier with fewer headaches for producers, etc...
Nayte doesn’t post much either. In fact, Chris has posted more since he’s been home than Nayte has. It’s not eliminating Chris from F1 contention, it’s saying the information we currently have is more indicative of Nayte being F1/on a SHV than Chris. It’s hard to know where Chris is because he’s not super active & neither are his family & friends that have public profiles, and a lot of them are private as well. But Chris could be home this weekend hanging with friends & we wouldn’t know. However Nayte actually does seem to be MIA from both Austin and Winnipeg. Nayte’s friends in Austin are active, they’ve posted this weekend doing various things with other friends, & he’s not there. He also skipped out on an annual reunion for a friend’s birthday in Winnipeg that they seem to meet up every year to celebrate. With Nayte there’s an actual absence, where with Chris there’s just a lack of information. Similar to Brendan & Zac last year. Neither were super active on SM & would both go missing during suspected SHV weekends, but with Brendan we just didn’t know where he was, whereas with Zac he would actually be missing from things with friends. & even saying all this, nobody’s saying Chris can’t possibly be F1, just that right now it seems more likely to be Nayte. More information could come out today or tomorrow that changes that. We’re just working with what we have. All jmo.

ReneeM wrote:Nayte giving the people what they want (& by people I mean me!) via his IG stories:
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3bd07510

https://www.instagram.com/stories/kingbabatunde/2677473935782374751/?hl=en

mercieme wrote:@ReneeM, love that for you (and moi) giggling
Back in central time (21:05pm on the clock) from wherever the heck he went this weekend Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 2498057887

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Oct 09, 2021 5:58 pm

This is a No Discussion Thread, but I feel like responding. Mods please delete if it is not appropriate for this thread.

This is not a fan forum. We have threads for general discussion and thread for fans. Fan threads are for positive posts only. All discussions, negative and positive, are welcomed in general threads, as long as rules are followed. All the contestants threads from Michelle’s season are general threads, therefore, posts don’t have to be “fans” to express their  opinions. I read about the thread the above post refers to, and sorry, I don’t see anybody claimed to be Experts.

As far as sleuthing goes, even though I personally think this is the best sleuths forum, we still make mistakes, and this board never claims we don’t make mistakes. I don’t think any poster ever says arrogantly he/she knows everything. About Chris G, when more and more of previews came out, if you go read his thread, a couple of people, myself included, started to wonder how far he made. But IMO, that’s the beauty of sleuthing: you find some clues, you make assumptions, then you try to find more clues to either support or debunk your assumptions. Sometime the clues are so overwhelming I feel Thats It! The feeling is very satisfying. Not every season though!

Sleuthing is fun and it’s teamwork. I have been in this forum for almost 10 years and thoroughly enjoy it.
I hope you don’t just laugh at us but join the fun and laugh with us.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 25, 2021 8:47 pm

sdmom wrote:
hoeletariat wrote:I don’t know if this is the place to post this, but on reddit, a flight attendant confirmed Michelle’s top four because they were all on the same flight. It checks out with what has been sleuthed so far, but who knows.

The source: Michelle’s final 4

Yay us! This board is seriously amazing in sleuthing.

My prediction
F4 Rodney
F3 Joe
F2 Brandon
F1 Nayte

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:14 am

Black Widow wrote:I noticed that Michelle’s friend Jamie, one of the girls in the group picture with her - she doesn’t follow Joe and has never followed him but she liked and commented on the picture he posted with Michelle, just thought that was a little strange since she doesn’t follow him

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:29 pm

ReneeM wrote:New promo from a fan page on IG. Confirms the F4: Rodney, Joe, Brandon, & Nayte. Previous promos already confirmed Joe & Brandon in Mexico (thus in the F3). New promo show both Nayte’s FSD & LCD because both dates are clearly in Mexico.

Rodney’s HTD (apple picking)
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 45c1f010
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* F8a26510

Michelle & Nayte’s dad (Nayte’s HTD)
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 7bcba910
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* D4982310

Nayte painting/maybe Mexican ritual date (black shorts)
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6326d210
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 9351bb10

Nayte Catamaran date (orange shorts)
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 86131910
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* F4168610

source

sdmom wrote:From the same preview, is this Joe on his FD?

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 6c31f410

ReneeM wrote:@sdmom I think so. It was shown in another promo & there was another shot that showed horses & the background looked like Mexico so I thought it was Joe’s FSD.

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 897cfb10
x

luvstx wrote:https://youtu.be/fHSPrazPg3

These look to be Mexico with Brandon?

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* E5ef1710
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 98efa610

I decided to go looking at bathing suit photos after watching a recent Bachelor Fantake video where he ids different Michelle bathing suits on dates with Nayte in Minneapolis.  Perhaps this has been sleuthed before (but I couldn't find it), but have others noticed that these two shots with Brandon in Mexico must be on two different dates?  Michelle has different bikinis on in each cap.  Confirms for me that Brandon had a FSD and an LCD in Mexico.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Nov 20, 2021 3:51 pm

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - SHV - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

ReneeM wrote:Not sure if it means anything yet but Nayte was absent from his friend's birthday dinner last night. All his other Austin friends seemed to be there,

ReneeM wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Michelle's in LA for press so it might be a SHV weekend. I think RS had also previously said MTA is being taped on Monday.
Both Brandon & Joe seem to be home. From both their IG Stories:
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Bb960110
Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* 3c451710

EDIT: Joe is in Denver. He posted from a Nuggets game.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:09 pm

sdmom wrote:So Nayte’s been quiet on SM for a week, and the first thing he posts on his story is…..Percy his dog?

Is it possible he spent the holiday with Michelle? Possibly unsanctioned?

ReneeM wrote:@sdmom I wondered the same thing! Neither of them posted a single thing for Thanksgiving so I do think its possible they had an unsanctioned SHV for the holidays.

mbl wrote:Joe was at a Warriors game in San Francisco last night per his stories.  Could ATFR be filming soon?

https://instagram.com/stories/jcol3/2720972591317910710?utm_medium=copy_link

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 14, 2021 6:04 pm

notarose wrote:Is Nayte the only guy this season who is IG verified?
Vanessa and Zac were both verified in advance of the finale so could be a thing.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 18 - Michelle Young - Clues F1 - F2 - NO Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

2 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum