SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:39 am

Ugh I just don't think they get it. Casting a bi bachelor isn't going to make people watch either. It's boring to viewers watching Insta influencer wannabes trying to date just one person, using the same boring format the show has used for years. I'd honestly rather watch BiP with a bunch of people I'd never seen before because it is more reflective of actual reality, seeing everyone have to compete. The idea on Bach/ette that this one person, the lead, is so amazing that 20+ people want to date them and who are going to fake cry when they get dumped after about 1 hour all up with them is just too old hat now. We all know they're really there for the blue ticks and the followers.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:05 am

@leavers I totally agree :yes:

Get a bunch of bisexual contestants, throw them on an island in FNQ, call it Rainbow Paradise and I'm in, but casting bi Leads won't fix the fundamental issue with this show which is that the FORMAT is stale IMO.

Boring low budget dates (esp with COVID which clearly isn't going away in a hurry) and a bunch of wannabee contestants trying to get their 5 mins of airtime so they can get a new "career" shilling d-grade cosmetics.

This show worked in 2012.  It doesn't work in 2022.  I think TPTB just need to decouple Paradise from the feeder show entirely and go with that as their main product.  More couples = a more dynamic show, IMO.

Anyway, despite DM's clickbait title, I'm not convinced they're actually planning to cast a bi male Lead.  Seems more like they're just throwing a wide net to see who they can get to apply?

While it's unclear if the new bachelor will be bisexual, a Network 10 spokesperson told Daily Mail Australia that they wanted to keep their leading man's options open.

Source

If they did, they would HAVE to ensure a same sex F1 couple surely.  They barely got away with Brooke's final choice and having a bi guy choose a woman would be begging for backlash IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:29 pm

Yeah I totally agree @Bobette! It sounds like they're just saying they're 'open' to a bi bachelor.

Yep, it's the format for me. It's just so stale now, too formulaic, you know exactly what you're going to get when you watch this show and I for one, am totally done. I even started watching Brooke's season and was done by episode 2 because for all it was advertised as being different because of Brooke's indigenous and queer identities, it was still the SAME show that's been done over and over again!

At least with a Paradise or Love Island style show, seeing so many different couples from the start makes it more dynamic even without really doing much to the format. And it's so easy to make shows like that diverse and LGBTQ+ friendly.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jan 06, 2022 10:50 pm

Oh please. They are trying too hard. I expect ratings to tank even more.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Jan 06, 2022 11:18 pm

I just don’t see them going with a bi male lead.
IMO the general public would not be comfortable watching men kiss on television, some people were put off by the bisexuality on Brookes season, I think a bi male lead would be far too polarising for them to go with.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Jan 21, 2022 2:53 am

Just read that SD reckons Todd is in the running for Bach 2022 and felt my pulse quicken a little bit.  Yes.  Yes please.  Not holding my breath because she's so often wrong, but would 100% watch.

She also suggested Doc Brown ( Rolling Eyes ) Adam from Elly & Becky's season (not Lead material IMO) Tony Armstrong (love him but he'd be mad to do it) and a couple of influencers I've never heard of.

Todd plz 3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2498057887

ETA:  Ooooo, interesting caption. Suspect

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 N6C1nXa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Jan 22, 2022 5:04 am

oh finally, a season I'd actually watch. He's legit hot

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:49 am

Ah nuts, Todd's still at 5.0  3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 1f629

He's not getting the role with these odds IMO and looks like SD's "research" just involved going to Sportsbet's page.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 7lR7Vqk

Source

Sportsbet may have been very wrong about the Wiggles but I think their Bach snitch is probably still on the money.

Hmmpf. :pout
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:56 am

Suspect

Stop messing with us Todd!

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 9Kps4lw

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 06, 2022 8:16 pm

or this?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZWY05hPd1Q/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:13 pm

Sportsbet still have Todd at 5.0 and have added Alex Rance as favourite, but still only at 3.0.  

Unless someone dips under 1.5 I don't buy that any of these guys are actually in the running.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 OMahfLp

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Feb 07, 2022 2:28 am

@Bobette lmaoooo I saw Jack Steele at $10, and if it's him (I'm not a saints fan), I will consider somehow changing my age to 24 or something and signing up. Or if they get any footy player, I will watch religiously.
Nah but at this rate, none of these people have any chance, I'm assuming they're going to go with some unknown like Jimmy unless they manage to get someone big.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers