SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Tue May 17, 2022 3:50 am

The Wash now seemingly confirming that Thomas is also Bachelor and there will be dual leads. They apparently spotted him filming this week (it's only Tues so assuming he was spotted today), but they don't have any pics. All my Thomas sluething yesterday isn't going to waste 😂

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 17, 2022 10:30 pm

@butterflylove :claphands it looks like you were right on!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue May 17, 2022 10:51 pm

ariwolf wrote:ahhh, okay. so felix is going to date all the young hot instagram girls and thomas is there to date the older normal looking ones so production can pretend they care about casting real people with real jobs? laugh out loud

Thomas' business appears to be a dodgy AF pyramid scheme so I'm not sure either of them have real jobs TBH laugh out loud

Credit to @DirtyStreetPie for this find:

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 WyqPnpP
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 RikgCS5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed May 18, 2022 7:37 pm

Make it stop.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1hEC0S9
source

Jed McIntosh - an article

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed May 18, 2022 8:27 pm

A drummer?  Oh boy I've had some experience with that sector of the community.  Good luck ladies.  cantstopl

The Bachelor Australia: THIRD suitor is revealed for new season of reality dating show

A THIRD suitor is revealed for the upcoming season of The Bachelor as Channel 10 desperately tries to save the franchise from ratings freefall

Just a day after it was revealed there would be two suitors on the upcoming season of The Bachelor, a third suitor has been exposed.

Daily Mail Australia can exclusively reveal drummer Jed McIntosh is also set to appear on the reality dating show alongside Felix Von Hofe and Thomas Malucelli.

Network 10 have refused to confirm the reports at this time.

According to music website Big Sound Percussion, Jed is a drummer for the Melbourne-based alt-pop band Mood Monroe.

He started drumming when he was just four years old, and began playing professionally at 13.

Jed began touring at the age of 16, and soon found himself in Los Angeles, working with a variety of up-and-coming stars.

The talented percussionist has also worked with a long list of A-list musicians, including Kylie Minogue, Pharrell Williams, T-Pain and Sean Paul.

His band, Mood Monroe, featured on triple j's Unearthed in 2020, where their music was described as combining 'hard-hitting energetic productions with vulnerable storytelling, reminiscent of acts like Imagine Dragons and The Weeknd'.

Not much else is known about Jed at this stage, and his Instagram page is set to private, which is a requirement for all Bachelor stars.

Source

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 76kPsyr

Source

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 OQutAUS

Source

Source

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 L9QedO1

Source

Podcast: https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/charismatic-coffee-club-jed-mcintosh-xOg_QF43KwB/

Oh wow interesting.  He's very religious.  Not sure how that's going to fly with the audience.  Risky casting IMO.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 CNxLOCM

Sorry I'm the bad guy with the sad eyes
In a bed with somebody that I just met
I know I'm gonna lie to you
I know it 'cause I always do
You're in the same bed with the same man
Tryna forget somebody, somebody
There's no moving on

[Chorus]
Oh lord, save me
I wanna know what it's like
To love somebody
To have someone on my side
Yeah, I've been slowly losing my mind
But I love the way it hurts sometimes

[Bridge]
Oh lord (Oh lord)
Been waiting for something to save my soul
I've been praying but these blessings never go
Don't wanna be in a place like this if it's on my own
'Cause I'm on my own

Source

Might explain the unusually large number of religious girls on Warner's list, hey @butterflylove?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 18, 2022 11:49 pm

Why are they doing this? It will be a dumpster fire. What a mess. Just put it to rest. Clearly it has jumped the shark!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu May 19, 2022 12:23 am

Go home Bach, you’re drunk!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 19, 2022 1:03 am

If SD is correct that there was no night 1 red carpet/cocktail party (not confirmed but that's what she reckons) how did the guys choose which girls to take on first dates?  Did they look at photos/bios?  Did the producers play matchmaker ala MAFS? Did they just grab them off the streets???
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu May 19, 2022 3:58 am

What in the actual word is happening now?!

And why does he look like Ciarran 2.0
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 19, 2022 4:26 am

I reckon there might be one more tomorrow.  

No idea how this is going to work.  With Becky & Elly we got to see very little of their dates and there was only two of them - TPTB will need a huge overhaul of the filming/editing schedule to fit all this in surely?  It will have to be more of a Paradise-style schedule IMO.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu May 19, 2022 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu May 19, 2022 4:32 am

The second one I think Thomas look like Jimmy.
Might as well have Bachelor in Paradise

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 19, 2022 4:34 am

Yes I agree @Enough, on both points.

ETA: One assumes from this that Chelsie knows Jed.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 1sq8Zrm

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers