SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu May 19, 2022 1:32 am

Oh my gosh, Jed is originally from my neck of the woods - Gippsland. We're going up a step from pot plant Jarrod too, ha.

If Jed was 21 in 2018, that'll make him 24/25 ish. While he's a young lead, he seems quite accomplished and done much already. I know he's probably in Melb now, but I hold hope he's somewhat down to earth coming from a country / farming background.

Just what we need, a young lead - definitely going for a Bach in Paradise style with the age ranges and all diff type of girls.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree271
3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree272
Souce

In the 2009 bushfires, Jed (aged 12) lost everything but his drum kit, and was the only kid from his school to lose his home. As well as being mentioned in the HS, he also gave an interview with the ABC - and he spoke so well for a kid.

ABC Article Link - https://www.abc.net.au/worldtoday/content/2009/s2689918.htm

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree273
Source
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Thu May 19, 2022 1:38 am

I like to think Todd pulled out once he realised he wouldn't be the Bachelor, he'd basically be going on a glorified BiP (just a little bit of fan fiction, I obviously know nothing about it)

and BiP is fine. Great, even. But this just sounds like a bad version of both BiP and Bach.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu May 19, 2022 6:12 am

Bobette wrote:I reckon there might be one more tomorrow.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 W75anQS

Source

Chelsie seems to have developed a case of loose lips, which could come in handy.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu May 19, 2022 2:21 pm

Bobette wrote:
Bobette wrote:I reckon there might be one more tomorrow.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 W75anQS

Source

Chelsie seems to have developed a case of loose lips, which could come in handy.

The DM articles seem to have come out around midnight-ish so I've just done a quick squizz and couldn't see an article posted announcing number 4.. yet.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 19, 2022 5:06 pm

What in the world are they thinking??? duh

This looks like a disaster waiting to happen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 20, 2022 3:01 pm

Wasn't sure whether to put this post here or in the SM thread as it mentions Osh too (so I've put it in both), but apparently something thinks there will be an announcement on The Project tomorrow night.

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree274

3 - Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree275
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 20, 2022 4:43 pm

If there's four Leads you'd think they would save the best till last. I know I conceded defeat but Todd hasn't posted for a few days. JUST SAYING. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri May 20, 2022 5:53 pm

Bobette wrote:If there's four Leads you'd think they would save the best till last.  I know I conceded defeat but Todd hasn't posted for a few days.  JUST SAYING.  laugh out loud

speaking of Todd he posted a 'tell me you're a cop without telling me you're a cop' video so take-backsies on me saying I wasn't getting cop vibes from him anymore cantstopl

I want it to be him but I also don't because this season seems so messy but maybe he could redeem it for me.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1341

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri May 20, 2022 6:02 pm

Bobette wrote:If there's four Leads you'd think they would save the best till last.  I know I conceded defeat but Todd hasn't posted for a few days.  JUST SAYING.  laugh out loud

The first three leads leaked a day after each other and now we have nothing for 2 days! And it'll potentially be announced on The Project? Something's definitely up and it fishy.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 20, 2022 6:25 pm

Reasons I'm still suss on Todd:

- Those early Sportsbet odds
- That trip to Sydney around the time contracts would have been signed
- All the massive hints he's been dropping on SM for weeks
- Chelsie and Sam Levi are following him (though that might not be recent)
- I'm stubborn laugh out loud

The only thing is I remember during Ali's season thinking he was a great contestant but wouldn't make a good lead.  Suspect TPTB probably felt the same.  

Including him as part of a group might be an attempt to draw long-time viewers back (he was quite popular at the time) while not having to rely on him to carry the whole season.

And if so, they would have to announce him last IMO, since announcing him first would make it look like he wasn't good enough on his own and needed backup.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri May 20, 2022 7:34 pm

Please, by all that is holy, no 4th lead. That is beyond ridiculous. Stick a fork in it already.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 20, 2022 9:16 pm

Welp, Todd just posted from home in Perth. I concede for a second time. cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 15 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers