SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:52 am

@Dumb we could send you in undercover  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698

If it's a single Lead I think it will be an unknown too, but I agree with what @leavers says below - the BiP multiple-hookup format has more potential IMO.  

leavers wrote:Just make a show like BiP where they can all date each other. Shows like Love Island, Too Hot to Handle, etc etc are way more interesting and dynamic

competing for one lead (or two leads) is boring AF honestly

I wonder TPTB might be trying for a Bachelor Pad-style show like they had in the US?  Just chuck them all in the same mansion and see what happens.

If so we could get some returnees (e.g Todd Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887)
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:13 pm

Dumb wrote:@Bobette lmaoooo I saw Jack Steele at $10, and if it's him (I'm not a saints fan), I will consider somehow changing my age to 24 or something and signing up. Or if they get any footy player, I will watch religiously.
Nah but at this rate, none of these people have any chance, I'm assuming they're going to go with some unknown like Jimmy unless they manage to get someone big.

I'm pretty sure they mean Jack from the Inspired Unemployed.  Surely they can't be serious about Saints Jack being a contender, even though he is eyedrool.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:40 pm

I don't know who either of them are TBH laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:30 pm

@Agent99 oh, disappointed, but not surprised. I mean, saints jack would never, he's too good to be on that show.
@Bobette the inspired unemployed is some bloke who makes this videos and the saints one is a footy player and literally one of the hottest blokes out there.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:29 pm

Definitely looks like they're going ahead with the speculated idea of a combined season filming from May-July.  Usually the male Lead is announced late Feb/early March but it's been crickets.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:43 am

I thought there would be an announcement soon too @Bobette but it seems like they are really changing the dates up.   I can't believe they would actually do a combined season.  I mean, if it strays too far from the original format, can it still be called the Bachelor or Bachelorette?  Is the show produced under license?

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:19 am

Agent99 wrote:I thought there would be an announcement soon too @Bobette but it seems like they are really changing the dates up.   I can't believe they would actually do a combined season.  I mean, if it strays too far from the original format, can it still be called the Bachelor or Bachelorette?  Is the show produced under license?

AFAIK, based on what I remember reading in past interviews and articles - so its all just what I remember and IMO etc - Mike Fleiss is still ultimately in charge of the brand. They wouldn't be allowed to do anything he wouldn't let them do. Apparently he meets with all the showrunners of the various shows internationally once a year to share ideas and keep everyone up to date on what everyone else is doing.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:43 pm

@leavers thanks, that makes sense.  That's why I'm not sure a combined season will happen - it doesn't sound like something Fleiss would sign off on unless the name of the show was changed.  Ah well, it's on its last legs anyway so maybe all involved have thrown a hail mary and hope it works.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Mar 06, 2022 11:48 pm

Perhaps they're going to film back to back, like they did in Sweden?  That's apparently how Ciarran ended up partying/hooking up with the girls from their Bach - they were all staying at the same hotel.  

Could see the AU TPTB doing a similar thing to cut down on costs and make things easier re: COVID, but the leak about the combined season did seem oddly specific, so I won't be surprised if it happens.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 12, 2022 3:55 am

IT'S TODD!  (imo)   cheerleader

BRB
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Mar 12, 2022 4:00 am

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury I present to you:

Exhibit A:

Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 7y1ft9v

Source

Exhibit B:

yes

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 ZhS36PK

Source

The evidence is irrefutable IMO.  Giddyup.  Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 2498057887
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat Mar 12, 2022 9:36 pm

yesssssssss

I'm here for it

He's a bit of a himbo (with a heart of gold) and I'm okay with that, to me he's just eye candy, I am superficial idc, I will watch the whole season just to see a hot man on screen

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - TBD - Potential Lead - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
Loulou
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
Sprite
leavers