SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by xavierrn Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:28 am

Found her! @caseyjdx92 on IG. Interestingly she's following a bunch of Bachie people but none of them are following her. She also hasn't posted anything about the show - although her bio has the "managed by a third party" script. Wonder what that means.

xavierrn

Other / Decline to state Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 05, 2023 1:53 am

Nice work @xavierrn clapping!    Where have you been hiding since 2017?  laugh out loud

I have set up a thread for CJ.  We must have missed her because the person managing her account didn't post the cast photo and hashtag that the did for most of the others.  

So that means the girls on the show but without cast photos posted on their IG are:

Ella - who legged it night 1
Jessica - who we know got in BIG trouble with TPTB for gatecrashing MAFS
PLUS:
Naomi; and now
CJ

I think these must be the girls who gave TPTB trouble or broke rules and are now being punished with low visibility/publicity. What do you reckon?   question

ETA: What's the betting this is CJ walking out?  And then wanting to come back later.  I could see that being enough to get her on the naughty list  :yes:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 BxfMBZb

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:26 am

IIRC it seemed like Todd was maybe going to be on this season and did at least one date, maybe, right?

I can see why he dipped out, it seems like a poorly managed mess

That said, I have more respect for trash TV that just admits to being trash TV and that's this season so far IMO

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:43 am

@leavers Yes I 100% believe Todd filmed a few dates in Perth before noping out.  Nothing was ever confirmed but his SM hints at the time made it pretty obvious IMO.  

BTW has Todd changed his IG handle?  I tried to check him out yesterday to see what he's been up to and if he'd followed any of the new cast but can't find his account.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:05 am

Bobette wrote:@leavers Yes I 100% believe Todd filmed a few dates in Perth before noping out.  Nothing was ever confirmed but his SM hints at the time made it pretty obvious IMO.  

BTW has Todd changed his IG handle?  I tried to check him out yesterday to see what he's been up to and if he'd followed any of the new cast but can't find his account.

oh hmm yeah I can't see it either?

Wonder if it's work related? The cops I know all have either no SM at all or very locked down and private SM...
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:09 am

@leavers Yeah I always thought it was odd/risky him putting it all out there. Hope he's doing well.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
leavers
Bobette
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum