SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:00 pm

Great find @butterflylove!  This is so interesting because I don't think WBcasting has ever followed contestants before the show.  Last year there was a burner account that followed all the ladies. So is it a stuff up or a new approach?  Other countries know who the lead/contestants are beforehand, so I don't know why Aus is so secretive about it.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:48 am

Update: Beth is back to private (regretting not taking a screenshot of her IG page when the opportunity was there, while Natasha (updated her bio too) and Georgia are public.

Natasha: (the boys in the photos are her nephews)
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree157
https://www.instagram.com/natasha_muir/

Georgia:
Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree241
https://www.instagram.com/georgia_fagan/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:58 am

@butterflylove Jenna's public now too.  I wonder why they're playing peekaboo like this.  Maybe they didn't make the cut, or contracts aren't binding yet. Still seems suss for it to be exactly the right number of girls. 

One thing for sure I see no reason Warner's would be following these girls if they weren't at least on a shortlist.  What I'd like to see are some cross-follows as that would suggest they met each other at auditions.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QEnws40

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:33 am

@Bobette it definitely feels deliberate because that's now 4 girls in the last 24 hours who have turned their profiles public for a lil bit before turning them back private (if these 3 follow Beth's lead)..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Apr 24, 2022 7:16 am

@butterflylove Hmmmmm.... maybe Warner's are texting them saying "Yo, producer X wants to check out your social media, can you make it public for just a bit?  We'll tell you what to delete and when to switch it back" question
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Apr 25, 2022 1:44 am

UMMM?!! Lil inclusion to Jenna's bio.. Bachelorette reference and a rose.. kinda feels like a giveaway.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Scree242
https://www.instagram.com/missjennac/
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 25, 2022 3:59 am

@butterflylove.  That's pretty brazen.  If she stays public I'd be inclined to think she didn't make the cut and is salty.  But Warners still following....
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:05 am

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove.  That's pretty brazen.  If she stays public I'd be inclined to think she didn't make the cut and is salty.  But Warners still following....

I was trying to work out when Warner followed her and going by her following list it seems they've been following for quite some time, it's not a recent follow. Which makes it even more interesting.. but she was followed after Chanelle and you can see Warner in Chanelle's recent followers, so 🤷🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:47 am

@butterflylove I'm wondering if Instagram has changed the order of the lists?  Natasha's is the same - I scrolled way back and couldn't even see when Warners followed her.  Curious.

ETA:  Oh look. Chanelle has suddenly gone private.  Has someone noticed we're onto them?   question

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 4Bunr3z

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Mon Apr 25, 2022 4:57 am

@Bobette Chanelle going private has happened in the last hour, she was still public when I was checking out Jenna just before. They're definitely checking in on us I reckon, hiiii producers and Warner 👋🏻

Watching Jenna's IG story before, she was at the ANZAC Day game at the MCG, so might be a few before she goes private if she, Natasha and Georgia are going back to private.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:15 am

If Jenna's a contestant, then she's already my favourite (totally not a biased collingwood supporter)

Do the Warner bros production people often check here?
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Apr 25, 2022 6:52 am

@Dumb There's no way to tell but past experience suggests producers, journalists, reddit posters, betting agencies, contestants, contestant friends/families/enemies and pretty much anyone else remotely connected to this show are all over our forum like a rash.  laugh out loud

Every now and then I pop over to the "who is online" page to see how many guests are lurking (https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/viewonline).  Don't be fooled into thinking it's just the 5-6 of us chatting amongst ourselves.  There are eyes and ears everywhere.  Hugesmile
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Agent99
Dirty Street Pie
leavers
Bobette
butterflylove
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum