SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:03 am

Yeah I know how you feel @Dumb. Early Jan is a good time of year for me time-wise (work break) so plenty of capacity for sleuthing but everything about this season is just so... uninspiring.

Good luck with Yr 12 - how exciting to be so close to finishing!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:58 am

@Bobette
I'll definitely keep up here though. Should be interesting how the sleuthing goes.

Year 11 next year with two subjects early. But thank you Smiley
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 270

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:02 pm

No more secrets or surprises for the show. Firstly viewers are already sick of the constant promo for the premiere on 9 Jan. Still 2 months to go. Now new promo about 2 proposals.
https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2022/11/23/video-its-the-summer-of-love-with-the-bachelors-australia-premiering-early-in-2023-on-channel-10/

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:03 am

Thanks @Enough.  Things are really not looking up are they.  I'll take some pics of the F1/F2s implied by the ad and upload to the SC thread.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 15 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel
10 posters
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum