SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:45 am

omg just admitting to cheating and not being remotely ashamed. Sad.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:18 am

No Jed in the latest trailer and very little footage of his dates overall.  I'm still wondering if he's going to date a couple of dudes ~ for the drama ~ though it sounds like TPTB made him hide his bisexuality till right near the end.  Maybe the next trailer will be all about him but, at this stage, something seems off with Jed's promotion. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ule101 Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:16 pm

@Bobette is Jed still even in Australia? Last i heard he fled the country

ule101

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:24 am

ule101 wrote:@Bobette is Jed still even in Australia? Last i heard he fled the country

I think he was dragged back for pre-show promos. The three of them were doing the rounds as a unit last week, radio shows etc.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:17 am

Jed is still partying in Syd.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11550835/The-Bachelors-Jed-McIntosh-looks-inch-rock-star-night-Sydney.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:01 pm

no no

'An email went out to the cast, including the leading men, to stay away from the stars of MAFS,' a source told Daily Mail Australia.

'It said they were embarrassing, and if we wanted our [Instagram] blue ticks and $5,000 bonus, we had to stay away from any events or other reality stars.'

Daily Mail Australia understands all cast members have been offered $5,000 and a nomination of a blue tick on Instagram as an inducement to stick to their contract.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-11550835/The-Bachelors-Jed-McIntosh-looks-inch-rock-star-night-Sydney.html

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:20 am

Enough wrote:Jed is still partying in Syd.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 KKIcM0p

Source

Jed comes across as rather naiive and insecure to me. The clothes, the tatts, the hair, the jewellery, the makeup; it's all very surface, as if he's seen stuff he thinks is cool and has copied & pasted it onto himself it but it doesn't quite fit and it seems like deep down he knows it.

I wonder if he had a strict religious upbringing and only recently started doing all the things most kids do at 16-18 and get out of their system by the time they're in their 20s. Happy to be proven wrong but at this stage I don't see a "rock star" - I see a boy playing dressups.

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:57 pm

@Bobette IA I think of someone who is crying for attention.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:16 am

Some guesses/predictions/observations from the TenPlay extras videos to date:

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Fr7DMSt

Leads

- Felix is being championed.  "Oh I've been so successful, focused on my career, no time to settle down but now I'm serious about finding love on TV"  Uh huh. Translation: "I am prepared to temporarily put my F-Boy lifestyle on hold while I milk this promotional opportunity for all it's worth", IMO.  He'll happily play the game and would have given TPTB any and all performances/sound bytes they wanted IMO.  Has been laying low post-show and dutifully following orders.  TPTB probably found him a dream to work with.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Zqrmgyy

- Jed has so far variously been portrayed as emotional, cocky and sulky.  He's shown being arrogant, objectified and rejected in promos and I can't help feeling he's being thrown under the bus. It's possible they might edit him as our first Villain Lead.  Who would even be his F1 among these women?  We've seen no positive clips of him with anyone.  Likely to leave single IMO.  I still suspect he might date a guy or two later in the season and if so will be interested how TPTB frame/handle that (if history is any guide, badly).

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 GrP3YoR

- Thomas is being portrayed as refined and romantic.  Is he though?  One might argue that admitting to cheating/ghosting/receiving nudes on social media makes him no better than the other two but regardless, Thomas has been branded The Classy One with the Accent and hence that's we're destined to get.  I expect his dates to be boring and him to wear a lot of white/cream/beige. Also suspect TPTB encouraged him to keep Lou round till F2 to bring some colour and vibrancy and prevent the audience from nodding off.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 LHiSGtr

Proposals

- Only 2 of 3 propose.  There were reports the guys HAD to propose - it was in their contracts - and all 3 are shown in the first trailer with rings - so the fact that one didn't suggests things went off the rails. My guess is Felix proposes and is still with F1 or at least pretending to be, Thomas follows script and pops the question but is either knocked back or has since split (they're already sowing the seeds of doubt with talk of "dealbreakers"), and Jed doesn't even bother ("I want you to be my woman" doesn't = wife).

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 K7JXtJp

Girls

- Leah is this season's Emma.  Overly idealistic, "I love love" etc.  Will almost certainly be crushed and leave in tears.  Would have been a shoo-in for BiP but since that's kaput there will be no story arc for her.

- Jessica is "polyamorous", but would reportedly ditch her boyfriend toot sweet if she were F1.  Cast to stir up ~ controversy ~ IMO and I'm sure it didn't hurt that she's blonde and pretty.  Probably assured a spot till mid-season.

- Tash is a desperate fame-seeker who attaches herself to Z-grade "celebs" (e.g. Michael) has already been on multiple dating shows and will do anything for attention IMO.  Clearly not serious about Jed and just pulling stunts to get airtime.  YAWN.

- Krystal is being promoted to give the illusion of diversity.  This season's Vakoo.  Heavily featured in early promos, kept around till mid-season at least but never a true contender.  TPTB do it every season; it's tokenistic and insulting to audience and contestant alike.  

- There's a "meet Tilly" extras video, but it's not featured anywhere else - not on Twitter, not on IG, don't think it's been on TV either.  Suss.  TPTB want her on our radars but only just.  Felix appears very into her in other clips, and they would seem to be a perfect match on paper. Suspect  

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 CAQwS2r

- I want to know more about this girl.  Potential Thomas F1 as he's clearly into her IMO.  Appearances/closeups in several clips including what appears to be a Fantasy Suite, but hasn't been named.  Also featured as the thumbnail for the video titled "It's women's choice".  Does she knock him back?  I'm intrigued.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 6jnjoA5

Source

Feel free to add thoughts if there's anyone still around planning to watch this uninspiring offering Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:31 pm

@Bobette Thank you for your detailed breakdown, complete with s/caps! Great read! Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 1022092695

Oh I'm definitely interested in following this season. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Dec 27, 2022 8:44 pm

@GuardianAngel I'm wondering if it will air 4-5 nights a week to get it over with ASAP. Premiere is Mon Jan 9 which is odd; it's usually Wed/Thurs. It will probably be even more edited/manufactured than usual if it required such a long post-production delay.  Seems they did a lot of reshoots with the Leads.

I'll be interested to see if they put out a casting call at the end of this season.  Usually calls go out early January for a March filming schedule.  If nothing's announced, with Bette already dropped for 2023, this may be the last show from the AU franchise for a while, or possibly ever.  Time to get a new hobby laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Dec 28, 2022 12:25 am

If it might be the last season, then for sure we have to check it out! laugh out loud

4-5 days a week would be torture but we can laugh! Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel