SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sat Aug 13, 2022 11:26 pm

My guess is The Bachelor will air at the same time as the Amazing Race. Amazing Race will air after the Masked Singer which will end at the last week of Aug. Amazing Race could be on Sun,Mon and Tue and The Bachelor on Wed and Thurs

Enough

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:01 am

Jed is seen out and about in Syd.
Bachelor Jed McIntosh ‘spoils show ending’ while partying in Sydney. https://au.lifestyle.yahoo.com/bachelor-jed-mcintosh-spoils-ending-012646636.html

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:39 pm

Well, I do enjoy a good spoiler.  Thanks Jed.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Jed McIntosh ‘spoils show ending’ while partying in Sydney

Lachlan Guertin

Channel Ten is yet to announce a premiere date for season ten of The Bachelor, but it seems as though one of the three leading men may have accidentally spoiled their ending during a night out in Sydney.

Jed McIntosh, a 25-year-old drummer and songwriter, has been living it up after filming the show on the Gold Coast last month and openly discussing the season with random people he meets in bars.

A source tells Yahoo Lifestyle that the soon-to-be reality star was spotted partying at Sussudio in Potts Point last weekend and “approaching girls”.

“He seemed very single,” one woman he spoke to tells us.

“It was really weird he was there on his own, he told us he was waiting for his mates but no one came. We left at around 3am and he was still there on his own. It’s as if he just went out to meet people.”

The source added that when she asked about The Bachelor, after recognising Jed from the official announcement earlier this year, he said it was “a good experience” but “couldn’t confirm" if he is still with anyone.

In previous years, the show’s leads and contestants are required to keep low profiles until the season has aired on TV to avoid any speculation or spoilers.

Source

If TPTB took advantage of his sexuality for a "bombshell" he might have gone rogue and told them exactly where to stick their confidentiality agreement.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:51 am

The PR waffle has started, suggesting an announcement re: air date might be imminent. This season is going to "blow our minds", apparently.  Uh huh.  Sure it is Osher.   Rolling Eyes

While he can't reveal too much about the new and improved season set to air later this year, Osher is excited for Australia to see not one, but three Bachelors find a match.

"It's going to blow people's minds," he enthuses. "There are enough elements that make you feel like you're part of The Bachelor universe, but so much is completely different. It's changed in a way that reflects what it is to be dating in Australia in 2022."

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:42 pm

Bobette wrote:The PR waffle has started, suggesting an announcement re: air date might be imminent.  This season is going to "blow our minds", apparently.  Uh huh.  Sure it is Osher.   Rolling Eyes

While he can't reveal too much about the new and improved season set to air later this year, Osher is excited for Australia to see not one, but three Bachelors find a match.

"It's going to blow people's minds," he enthuses. "There are enough elements that make you feel like you're part of The Bachelor universe, but so much is completely different. It's changed in a way that reflects what it is to be dating in Australia in 2022."

Source

sounds like they really are just making it yet another trashy show, with the "changed in a way that reflects what it is to be dating in Australia in 2022" part.

The thing is do people who watch the Bachelor/ette want that? Or do they want something a little more simple and romantic? There's already loads of shows that do trashy better than a half-baked Bachelor Australia effort will.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:01 pm

@leavers ITA I'm sick of the trash because in a lot of cases it's the same script.

Maybe I'm weird, but I would love for once to see a real love story. Sadly imo a lot of the contestants are not applying because they want to fall in love. It's become who can get the most followers. Jed is already trying, mingling, and out and about. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:18 am

Has the show aired?
Anything worthwile interesting happen?
My enthusiasm for this show is at 0 and I'm doubting that I'm going to watch this year.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Sep 07, 2022 10:55 am

@Dumb

Nope, nothing going on (as evidenced by the fact it's taken me 2 days to notice your post laugh out loud)

I agree - zero enthusiasm here too.  I'll still watch and lay down some snarky commentary but it feels like there's not even anything to sleuth?  

Barely any pap pics to work with and one lead already making it clear he's still single.   Meh.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Sep 07, 2022 9:45 pm

Sometimes it's all about a good snark season. Hugesmile

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:02 am

There appears to be something brewing.  Felix & Jed "spotted" at Syd airport (ie the paps were probably paid to be there).  I'd guess they were filming some last minute talking-heads and revisionist b-roll.  Premiere in a couple of weeks maybe?  They're fast running out of available scheduling slots.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Gvf1FoI

Source

ETA:  Oh and we have this.  Thomas apparently also leaves single and/or has already split with/is cheating on his F1.  So that's 2 of 3 duds so far.  laugh out loud

Thomas Malucelli has made an awkward blunder that has potentially spoiled the upcoming season of The Bachelor.

[I]t appears his time on the show is unsuccessful after he was caught looking for a potential partner on dating app Hinge following filming.

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 M584wYa

This isn't the first time one of the The Bachelor stars 'spoiled' the show.

Last month, Jed McIntosh made a shocking mistake when he enjoyed a big night out in Sydney and spoke to people about the upcoming season.

The show wrapped filming on the Gold Coast in July.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Sep 08, 2022 7:26 am

Maybe Ch 10 should shelf the whole show. The Amazing Race has dropped about 100,000 viewers in each episode. Imagine The Bachelor dropping the same number. Hardly anybody will be watching

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Thu Sep 08, 2022 8:50 am

It's so hard to overstate how few people watch network tv anymore, and when they do its like for something HUGE like MAFS (which I don't wish was so huge, but anyway). I work with a lot of people from a wide range of backgrounds and ages, and lunchroom talk is never about network tv. Streaming? Yes absolutely. Movies? Sometimes. Memes, tiktoks, etc? Yep, all the time.

It was only like, 2019 that there was still a bachelor sweeps in my workplace and in the last couple of years that's just gone, disappeared. Nobody cares anymore. Maybe if some moments make it to tiktok or something.

~Say it one more time~
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel