SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 14, 2022 9:03 pm

Great sleuthing everyone! clapping!

I cannot see a JW going on this show and choosing someone that isn't a JW. jmo's

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Sat May 14, 2022 9:04 pm

If his religious leanings are that strong IMO he’s an unlikely candidate. Especially if what SD said about having fantasy suites this year pans out. I don’t know anything about JW attitudes to premarital sex, but I don’t imagine they’d look fondly on it.
And if there ARE going to go FS this year they are going to hype them for all it’s worth, they’re not going to be happy with a “we’ll go in the fantasy suite and talk all night” situation, they’re going to want more of a Hannah and Peter 4 times in a windmill vibe.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sat May 14, 2022 10:01 pm

Dirty Street Pie wrote:If his religious leanings are that strong IMO he’s an unlikely candidate. Especially if what SD said about having fantasy suites this year pans out. I don’t know anything about JW attitudes to premarital sex, but I don’t imagine they’d look fondly on it.
And if there ARE going to go FS this year they are going to hype them for all it’s worth, they’re not going to be happy with a “we’ll go in the fantasy suite and talk all night” situation, they’re going to want more of a Hannah and Peter 4 times in a windmill vibe.

They are very anti pre-marital sex! I had a friend in high school who was a JW. She shared a lot of her books with me so I could read them as I found it pretty interesting. She got in trouble for making out with a guy! When she was 18 and in uni! Her family eventually left the religion. They don't believe other Christians are true Christians so the other girls being Baptist, Pentecostal, Catholic, whatever etc will mean nothing to him if he actually follows the teachings of the JW (Who have their own problems with child sexual abuse btw, its not a squeaky clean organisation at all)

JW Handling of CSA
Child Abuse Royal Commission
These Sydney women left a 'cult like' religion — this is what they learned

I can't see a JW kissing people on national TV, or doing a fantasy suite date. I can see it maybe being used as a propaganda tool by the Watchtower Org (the overseeing body of the religion) to try and get more converts in a more up-to-date way than going door to door at best.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 14, 2022 11:09 pm

Yeah it doesn't pass the pub test does it.  Why on earth would he (according to SD) be TPTB's number one choice?  Have the JWs infiltrated the production company?  So weird.

Meanwhile, Tony's in Sydney. Pretty sure him calling Bach a "nightmare" rules him out but using this as an excuse to post a tweet by my favourite ABC news reader Joe O'Brien. Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 2498057887

Source

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun May 15, 2022 12:12 am

I've been doing a bit of a looksy around everyone, the girls, Alex, Todd, Tony, the producers / HMU, Osh and no one really seems to be in filming mode from what I can tell?

I'm wondering if today is a set up filming day? I truly do wonder how these first dates all over the country are really going to work. And will the girls get to keep their phones until all the dates are finished and they head to the GC? Or just until after they've had their date and then they go into a quarantine type thing?

From my snoop though, here's what I concluded..

Osh: at home with Wolfie in Sydney.
Brooke (MUA): In Sydney last night.
Alex: Played footy 1.5 hours out of Melb yesterday. Generic story of a reel today - definitely could have flown to Sydney last night / this morning.

Medea: Got a guinea pig this morning.
Suzie: Had stories up about being at "home" and catching up with friends in Castle Hill (not sure if it's Castle Hill in Townsville or Sydney).
Chanelle: Model IG story.
Amy: Out with friends last night in South Australia.
Priscilla: Had a story up yesterday about working last night in Melb.

Segolene, Tigist, Natasha are also public but don't have any stories up.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun May 15, 2022 12:41 am

@Bobette He's a former Richmond (ew) player, premiership in 2017. He was previously married, but divorced. He's retirement was a shock, didn't see it coming
He's a Jehova's Witness, so there isn't a big chance of him being the next lead
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 15, 2022 1:28 am

Thanks @Dumb that seems to be the consensus around here. I wonder where So Dramatic got the idea he was their first choice. Just seems so unlikely (and unwise).
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun May 15, 2022 1:55 am

Bobette wrote:Thanks @Dumb that seems to be the consensus around here.  I wonder where So Dramatic got the idea he was their first choice.  Just seems so unlikely (and unwise).

As if that has never happened...Angie, the sisters, the honey badger...

These days it seems the stupider, the better. :headbanging

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Sun May 15, 2022 1:59 am

@Bobette
He posted this when there were rumours in 2020

Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun May 15, 2022 2:17 am

@Dumb WTF that is so odd.  cantstopl

Let's hope they didn't go there.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Sun May 15, 2022 2:33 am

If they are going to film the first date all over the country, Ch 10 must have to have a big fat cheque book. The poor Bachelor will be exhausted before even going to the mansion.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Sun May 15, 2022 2:54 am

Enough wrote:If they are going to film the first date all over the country, Ch 10 must have to have a big fat cheque book. The poor Bachelor will be exhausted before even going to the mansion.

Domestic flights are relatively cheap and they might be using cheap venues (and cheap fake flowers can make any boring venue look more filmable)... or even ones that comp them in turn for product placement on the show. I know the US Bach uses 'free' venues in return for product placement, they could do that here too

That could work out cheaper than renting an airbnb mansion or hotel
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1327

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 10 - Felix - Jed - Thomas - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+11
Agent99
ule101
ariwolf
Dumb
Dirty Street Pie
Enough
butterflylove
Sprite
leavers
Bobette
GuardianAngel