SELECT CONTENT

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 12:52 pm

@ariwolf omg yes. laugh out loud

Very little change in IG. Looking at those pics again, I'm going to guess she'll be in the F3.

Sometimes we look at real time filming pics and can determine it's one sided. The lead is not touchy feely or vice versa. imo in these pics, they are both into each other. Namely, his hand under her hair in one of the pics and another looks like his face is leaning on her head. I wonder how she got special time with Clayton.

What is this?
Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Bachel11
https://pagesix.com/2021/10/08/new-bachelor-clayton-echard-pictured-on-group-date/

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu557

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Captu557

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:56 pm

@GuardianAngel rs said she won the baywatch group date and got extra time
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 12, 2021 6:04 pm

@ariwolf thanks. I'm looking forward to seeing why she won the group date.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 12, 2021 10:39 pm

i’m sure clayton’s preferences played a role in who “won”. like when caelynn won the pirate date on colton’s season, kelley won the pilot date on peter’s season, etc. i see gabby going far. they look really into each other.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Oct 12, 2021 11:19 pm

Reality Steve said that the women on the date competed in lifeguard type activities and she won it. They do look into each other, so it will be interesting to see. I’m sure she goes far!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:48 pm

sooo according to blake h on his podcast he ALSO dated gabby before he went on the show laugh out loud he said it was in 2016. blake and dean can't help themselves but go for the same women laugh out loud
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:57 pm

Three times a charm? laugh out loud

What are the chances? :dripdrip

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sun Oct 17, 2021 6:21 pm

minor changes but adding an updated version so we can track it better

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Screen55
https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Tue Oct 19, 2021 2:21 am

confirmed top 12

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Kayben14 Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:37 pm

I checked this morning I didn’t take screen shot. She was at at 2,469 followers and following 898. Shes now at 2,470 and following 899. Not sure if it’s a glitch of if someone reactivated their account. It’s such a small change it’s hard to tell. Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 58e05e10

Kayben14

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:44 pm

Susie, who we know is still there has small changes in her instagram stats as well so I’m thinking small changes in follows/followers alone is some kind of glitch. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 02, 2021 11:52 pm

Kayben14 wrote:I checked this morning I didn’t take screen shot. She was at at 2,469 followers and following 898. Shes now at 2,470 and following 899. Not sure if it’s a glitch of if someone reactivated their account. It’s such a small change it’s hard to tell. Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 58e05e10

It’s back to what it was this morning (I saw it as well).

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 68e78f10

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
Hotmomma
Jeepers
Kayben14
Norcalgal