SELECT CONTENT

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:46 pm

Southerngirlatheart. One interview (the last one posted in the MEDIA SM thread) has his comments about Gabby and the pillow entrance

I am searching like crazy for the preview that I know I saw .. watched it like 6 times last night LOL. So far it is now MIA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:07 pm

i need a favor please from someone who can grab a SC .. on Twitter BACHELORABC .. It’s one of the longer videos about 3 minutes .. at the 1:04 point is Clayton and Gabby in a hug forehead/face to forehead/face and laughing. Any chance of grabbing it and posting it here?? TYI 😍
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:22 pm

Sorry again .. the above post should be for IG not Twitter
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:56 pm

Jeepers wrote:i need a favor please from someone who can grab a SC .. on Twitter BACHELORABC .. It’s one of the longer videos about 3 minutes .. at the 1:04 point is Clayton and Gabby in a hug forehead/face to forehead/face and laughing. Any chance of grabbing it and posting it here??  TYI 😍

Okay! I can screencap it, but not sure which video it is.

Is this it? Not sure this is Gabby though?
Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 40bac610

www.instagram.com/bachelorabc
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:16 pm

I think that is Sarah?

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:18 pm

Thanx
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:37 pm

philphan wrote:I think that is Sarah?

The hair is a better match for Sarah, I agree.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:04 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYXv6bFINUw/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19212

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:37 pm

Well, after looking for a certain video clip, and watching the previews that I could find, I realize there is very little exposure for Gabby.

The shot of her crying is immediately followed by Clayton questioning someone’s sincerity, to make viewers think he is saying that to her 😢
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:01 am

https://open.spotify.com/episode/10Ubi4eks4cSvjrtVOOAax?si=ea1kCweORLGsfLkhBcuiCA
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:31 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jan 06, 2022 3:25 pm

I never thought Blake insinuated they dated? Looking back on his quoted statement, I don't see where he said they dated. He said he knew her and that she was a roomate of a good friend of his.

I'm not sure why she thought she had to clear up her dating history.

Maybe it's just me because she's annoying me. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
Hotmomma
Jeepers
Kayben14
Norcalgal