SELECT CONTENT

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ariwolf Mon Nov 29, 2021 4:19 am

smg2587 wrote:Does anyone know if she has a tiktok? I found the rest of the f4s tiktok but haven’t found one for her. Just curious.

Also am I the only one that sees Dean isn’t following her anymore. It’s not showing anymore when I go to either of there pages. Dean does do some weird stuff with his follows. For example he doesn’t follow Caelynn, his girlfriend. Not really thinking anything of it just thought it was interesting. She still follows him so this is something on his end.
oh interesting, you're right. he was following her when i looked about 12 hours ago but doesn't anymore. it could be a respect thing if gabby is with clayton, it could just be him not wanting to see her bach content on his feed once the show starts, ect. but the timing of it (less than a week after she got home from filming) definitely means something imo

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Img_1310
^ i follow him and he no longer appears in the "followed by" list with tessa
https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Nov 30, 2021 9:28 pm

Gabby finally has some social media changes we can actually see. She deleted 5 post. Hopefully that means the f4 can go public soon.

https://www.instagram.com/gabriela.windey/Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 D339c010

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 30, 2021 11:08 pm

@smg2587 thanks! The last few that are private feels like it's dragging on. Just go public already. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Wed Dec 01, 2021 2:14 am

smg2587 wrote:
The clear shot of gabby.

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 8320b410

smg2587 wrote:
This makes me think Gabby. Maybe he htd?
Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Aa5cec10
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:23 pm

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 FGrXZB6VUAErihw?format=jpg&name=4096x4096

Hometown: Denver, Colorado

Gabby is much more than meets the eye. Not only is she beautiful, but she also has a lot of substance, emotional depth and a wealth of lived experiences. Gabby is looking for a man with quiet confidence. She doesn’t have a physical type but says that if he doesn’t have a personality, then it’s a hard pass. Her ideal man will challenge her, communicate his feelings and work hard to equally carry the weight of the relationship. The one nonnegotiable for Gabby? Whatever man captures Gabby’s heart must also have room in their life for her four-legged friend because she and her goldendoodle Leonardo are a package deal. While Gabby would love to find a man, she isn’t the type to lose herself in a relationship. She’s hoping to find a man who will love her for the independent woman she is.

Fun Facts:

· Gabby is terrified of humpback whales but would love to see one in person from a safe distance.

· Gabby loves to write cards.

· Stomping grapes in Italy is at the top of Gabby’s bucket list.

https://bachelornation.com/2021/12/15/meet-the-women-appearing-on-clayton-echard-s-season-of-the-bachelor/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19238

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 30, 2021 10:18 am

ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 30, 2021 11:41 am

There's a lot of info in this article. There's also a vid interview with Clayton.

To me there's proof they do check contestants (and cast for drama when they shouldn't) or how else would producers know she dated Dean.

As for Blake, that wasn't that long ago?

Dean, for his part, didn’t name names when discussing his ex on his “Help! I Suck at Dating!” podcast in October.

“She was, like, one of the main exes. She was my girlfriend from college,” he said. “Producers called me and were like, ‘Hey, we’re thinking of casting this person — what do you think of her? We know that you dated 10 years ago.’ And I was like, ‘Oh, she’s great. If she gets selected for the show, she’ll either win the show or she’ll be the next Bachelorette.’ And I firmly believe that.”
5. When She Dated Blake
“I was hanging with Gabby when she was about 23. It was a very long time ago,

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelors-gabby-dated-dean-blake-before-clayton-what-to-know/4-when-she-dated-dean/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71621

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ariwolf Thu Dec 30, 2021 4:54 pm

@GuardianAngel gabby's 30 now so it would've been 7 years ago when she and blake dated.
ariwolf
ariwolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:10 pm

Very little was shown of Gabby last night. Hope that changes soon.

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:48 pm

During one of his interviews he was asked to describe some girls in one word .. Gabby - humorous and said he liked someone who could make him smile and laugh .. thought her entrance with the pillow was funny .. (her comments also showed a little sass and spunk)

In one of the upcoming previews Gabby is wearing a dark green dress and he is kissing her .. then they are shown chatting with her holding an even larger pillow with his face on it and her comment was funny .. something like it being the correct proportion .. and he rales laughing with O MY GOD. It was really cute

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:15 pm

What I have seen of Gabby I like her!
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:17 pm

Jeepers wrote:During one of his interviews he was asked to describe some girls in one word .. Gabby - humorous and said he liked someone who could make him smile and laugh .. thought her entrance with the pillow was funny .. (her comments also showed a little sass and spunk)

In one of the upcoming previews Gabby is wearing a dark green dress and he is kissing her .. then they are shown chatting with her holding an even larger pillow with his face on it and her comment was funny .. something like it being the correct proportion .. and he rales laughing with O MY GOD. It was really cute

Where can we find this preview? Has it been posted here yet? Thanks!
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Gabby Windey - Bachelor 26 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+12
philphan
Hotmomma
Jeepers
Kayben14
Norcalgal