SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 6:03 pm

@notarose good post! I too am warming up to crazy Joey. laugh out loud

@suzq I did a quick search and cannot find how many epi's there are.

IIRC they started filming in July. That's when the first IG post with Kevin behind the bar which was all set up.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6197-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-episodes-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by notarose Tue Oct 26, 2021 8:50 pm

Oh, and I think casting did a great job in the BN fans they selected. None of them seem star struck or deer in the headlights. The mix of alumni and fans flows well.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:29 pm

I like Mike and he and Stacey seem a good match. Mutual attraction there.

Kamil is annoying me more and more. Stop butting into other people's business and keep your eyes to yourself. Caitlyn isn't much better. He started the conversation and yet she blames Vay. She is very insecure.

Chris needs a chill pill. He is just too much. Too emotional, too needy, too insecure.

Like Mike, I have always liked Alex. It is too funny that Kit is attracted to his vocabulary.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Oct 26, 2021 9:49 pm

I like Mike as well. He's such a nice guy.

I've always like Alex too. Every time I see his name I think of him dancing on Rachel's season on Ellen. laugh out loud

He was on BIP Australia.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:22 pm

Sorry this has to do with the After Show, I'm not sure where else I can post it.
I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!!! It has me laughing so hard!! They are so good at picking up stuff and while it is funny while watching some of the antics, they make it even better. The best for me was when they showed the clip of Chris throwing that towel down after Joey gave the names for the next date. As they said have you ever tried throwing a towel down like that. LOL I've even saved it so I can watch it again. Oh my!! If you haven't watched it give it a try.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 12:37 pm

@Brill isn't it great! laugh out loud I was busy with trick or treaters so I missed some of it here and there but the After Show was so good. It always is!

I'm feeling bad for Brendan who seemed to have hit it off with Illeana but now that Adam has entered the picture she seems to be really into him. I wonder if it's just OTT chemistry and nothing more.

It goes by so fast, goes to show you how enjoyable it is.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 01, 2021 2:05 pm

Yes I do feel for Brendan as well, I guess if all it takes is one guy coming on to sway her then she wasn't worth wasting his time on.

I wasn't sure about Joey when he arrived, walking from the pier in his hot pink speedo, but I get him now. laugh out loud

The after show has been great from the start. They actually mentioned last night and showed that they have a pink speedo in a frame in the bookcase behind them

Good old Canadians and their humour!!! laugh out loud

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 01, 2021 3:13 pm

Brill wrote:Yes I do feel for Brendan as well, I guess if all it takes is one guy coming on to sway her then she wasn't worth wasting his time on.

I wasn't sure about Joey when he arrived, walking from the pier in his hot pink speedo, but I get him now. laugh out loud

The after show has been great from the start.  They actually mentioned last night and showed that they have a pink speedo in a frame in the bookcase behind them

Good old Canadians and their humour!!! laugh out loud

I’m with you all the way & agree Joey is a hit! Clearly the show sees it too by giving him the power to choose the two people to go on a date. I’m curious how much Vay really likes him, fashion sense aside.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:00 pm

I am loving this. I love the intro song. I Love everything about this.

You really get to know everyone. It’s hard to believe there has been only one Rose Ceremony.

nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:46 pm

nikikass wrote:I am loving this.   I love the intro song.   I Love everything about this.

You really get to know everyone.   It’s hard to believe there has been only one Rose Ceremony.

The intro song is called We’re Here for a Good Time, Not a Long Time by Canadian band Trooper. It’s an oldie but a Goldie. Haha
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 01, 2021 10:32 pm

I forgot to mention the song @nikikass yes! It's perfect, brings back so many memories. laugh out loud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-_d79xN45U

and who could forget this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG_brDZoLAs

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Nov 03, 2021 6:19 am

So my PVR didn't tape the last episode so I am finally catching up. Several things:

I have to admit that I am somewhat surprised that Joey is the voice of reason. Who knew? I thought it was very astute of him to recognize that while Brandon is a nice guy, he wants to fall in love to feel better about himself and as a result, Brandon puts a lot of pressure on his partner. Joey has been such a pleasant surprise...fun, confident in his own skin, not afraid to be silly, but still has a more serious, observant, realistic side. He is fast becoming one of my favourites.

I can't believe Chris was trying to butter up Joey, so that Joey would send him on a date with Vay...who is with Joey. Chris seriously has no social skills. He is totally delusional. I was surprised that Joey gave the date to Adam and Illeana since they just went on a date, but then again, I suspect that producers might have had something to do with that just to stir up the drama and make Brandon's and Kamil's heads explode.

I feel for Brandon and his wanting a family of his own since he never really had that, but I agree with Joey...that puts the onus on his partner to "fix" him and make him feel better about himself. IMO he needs to get some therapy, work on himself and then look for a partner.

As much of a shock as it was for me watching Illeana switch so quickly into Adam, I think she surprised herself. They really have a lot in common and I see so much more chemistry between them. She seems much more relaxed with Adam.

I liked how Kevin explained to the guys how he and Ingrid handled things on BIP. It's ok to explore, but be respectful.

Also, did they raid the firehalls of Canada before the show? There are 4 firefighters/firefighters in training in the cast. Five if you count Kevin.

I am enjoying this show so much! Way better than the American version. I know there is still producer manipulation going on, but the whole thing seems way more organic. The cast is fun, articulate and despite some standard plot lines, for the most part authentic. The setting is fabulous. I wonder if the US producers are watching and maybe thinking of switching up locations or/and their approach?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst