SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by suzq Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:14 pm

Anyone watching?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:18 pm

I am.

Adam is a player! Now he's going after Cailyn(sp?)

I'm so glad Ilanna went back to Brandon.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:40 pm

Kevin is back on the after show and the beautiful Chelsea!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Nov 08, 2021 5:36 pm

The women all made good choices for this rose ceremony.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 08, 2021 8:59 pm

@Brill I think so too.

Here's that red door that was sleuthed. Smiley

The guys all looking great. Seems that they are all Polish.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWCG6bhg-6y/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 08, 2021 11:33 pm

I loved the outtake from this week’s episode on the use of the non-word “disingenuine”.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:46 pm

@jojo47 And that is why I really like Alex!

I just can't get into Kamil. I don't see him with Caitlin. He has that "do as I say, not as I do" attitude which annoys me. I find her to be passive and blah. I can see why she and Vay would not get along. I prefer Vay and her personality. Caitin would annoy me.

I don't know what happened with Adam. He seemed nice when he arrived, but then turned into a dunce. Glad Illeana figured it out and dealt with it ASAP. I liked her explanation to both Adam and Brendan. Brendan was so happy.

Glad Lisa went with the one guy who truly seems interested in her and put a kibosh on the friendship roses...even if I was sad to see Jeremy go. David could care less and thankfully Chris left...in tears of course.

I don't know why Bianca returned. There really doesn't seem anyone there for her. The one closest in age is Mike and I see zip there. Speaking of Mike...WTH happened with him? Nice guy Mike seems to be turning to the dark side. I think there isn't anyone there he is really interested in and he is playing along with production.

One thing about this episode...No Joey!!!

As usual, the after show rocks. Kevin was great and I loved Chelsea. She is gorgeous, articulate and sassy. I would love to see more of her. I totally agreed with her when she said if a guy the same age as Bianca had walked in, nobody would have said squat!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:29 pm

Does anyone know the status of Brendan and Illeana post filming? I noticed that Brendan likes almost all of Illeana's IG posts, and she likes some of his. I really like how they both handled everything the last two episodes, and it's so sweet to see Brendan so happy again. I'm rooting for them and curious if they are still together.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Nov 11, 2021 12:53 pm

mbl wrote:Does anyone know the status of Brendan and Illeana post filming? I noticed that Brendan likes almost all of Illeana's IG posts, and she likes some of his.  I really like how they both handled everything the last two episodes, and it's so sweet to see Brendan so happy again.  I'm rooting for them and curious if they are still together.

I’m not sure of their status, but I agree they make a nice couple, actually probably the best of the bunch so far. I don’t see Kamil & Caitlin lasting and not sure about Brendan M & Ang either. Alex & Kit are hardly shown so it’s difficult to figure out their compatibility. I really like Joey, but not sure he’s meant for Vay either.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 12, 2021 12:54 am

@Sprite No disrespect to Bianca but she didn't look good. Her IG is full of great pictures then coming on the show she looks scraggly. I'm not sure what she's doing there since I can't see her with anyone.

@mbl I've been randomly snooping their SM since the first epi but no real clues. He posted two pictures of her, which can just be the obligatory promotion of the corresponding epi.

He posted this message, "unconditional love" caught my eye, or it's just my wishful thinking. They have been great from day one, and I like how she handled Adam.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGl9sMFG4K/

And then there this. She was in Toronto. She's talking like a Torontonian calling T.O The Six laugh out loud .There are pics of her with Angela, who's another one I'm interested in why she moved to T.O and Caitlyn who lives in T.O as well.

Brendan's response.

thebrendanquinn

Facts

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:22 am

Did anyone happen to watch tonight? Any thoughts?
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 15, 2021 11:51 am

I watched but was distracted. What's up with Brendan? I felt bad for Angela.

I'm not crazy about Sasanet and Iva. They are too OTT for me. Strangely enough I'm liking Joey and Vay. laugh out loud A little disappointed in Mike. He wouldn't stop bugging Kamil. I have no idea what Bianca is doing there. Now there's 5? more women then men?

The after show, what I saw of it, Aaron Clancy was funny!

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captu634

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captu635

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Captu636

https://www.instagram.com/stories/aaronrclancy/2706971464985528374/?hl=en

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 1 - Episodes - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
pavalygurl
suzq
Sprite
jojo47
frajosfanofchris
nolimit_ajn
notarose
Aunties_Love
Norcalgal
Maddy
Amethyst