SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 06, 2021 7:48 pm

The Millie / Brooke different outfit caps has been bugging me since @Agent99 posted them yesterday 😂, so I went back and watched all the promos and noticed that in the promo at the end of the episode which solely focused on the Mardi Gras group date and subsequent cocktail party & Jamie-Lee continued drama, that Holly was holding a rose when she's with Darvid, Luca & Will at the firepit. And it makes sense with the kiss cap we have of them from the OG promo - get a rose, get a kiss. We haven't seen Brooke kiss anyone other than Darvid and Jamie-Lee (felt this was more set up than natural) without being on a date or receiving a rose.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Scree171
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Wnaadw10

Soo.. back to thinking in episode 8, Holly is going to get another single date and that's where this cap comes back into play.. And we've had a few eps with Holly on the backburner other than some slight monologue last ep, so it's a good way to re-introduce her if she is F2..

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 At6phh10
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 06, 2021 9:33 pm

Going on from my last post because once I start thinking about something, I can't stop 😂.. also sorry if my rambling doesn't make sense.

If Holly has the ep 8 single date, hometowns have to be at least episode 10 because no roses are given out before the rose ceremony deciding the F4 (ep 9 potentially)..

So now I'm thinking we're back to 12 episodes this season 🤦🏻‍:

Ep 2 - Darvid
Ep 3 - Holly
Ep 4 - Konrad
Ep 5 - Luca
Ep 6 - Jamie-Lee
Ep 7 - Millie (2 eliminated: F8)
Ep 8 - Holly (2nd single date) (2 eliminated: F6)
Ep 9 - No roses given before Rose Ceremony (2 eliminated: F4)
Ep 10 - Hometowns
Ep 11 - F3 Dates (Darvid screencaps)
Ep 12 - Finale.

So we have in my mind, 3 episodes to rid 6 contestants. 2 an episode works.

ETA: Just looking at wiki and Bella got a rose before the F4 rose ceremony on Locky's season, which is an anomaly - but with there being no episode on Thursday, would work if Holly got a single date / rose before the F4 rose ceremony and there being only 11 episodes and thus ending the season on a Thurs (Nov 25th) instead of the following Wed (Dec 1st)?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:11 pm

@butterflylove I see your logic but even Nov 25 seems like a very late finish (Sophie was 26 Oct, Elly & Becky Nov 5, Angie and Ali both Nov 15).  I'm thinking we might get a few chunky 90 min double eps like Jimmy's season to wrap it up within a couple of weeks.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 06, 2021 10:28 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I see your logic but even Nov 25 seems like a very late finish (Sophie was 26 Oct, Elly & Becky Nov 5, Angie and Ali both Nov 15).  I'm thinking we might get a few chunky 90 min double eps like Jimmy's season to wrap it up within a couple of weeks.

@Bobette It's so hard to tell because Brooke started 2 weeks later than usual too. I feel like there's too many people left and not enough episode clarity 😂.

ETA: Also completely no help as Sportbet has their betting open til Weds Nov 24 at 8:30pm, while TAB's is open til 8:00pm on Wed Dec 1 🙈
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:58 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAQfjroU4W/?utm_medium=copy_link
This pic made me giggling Storyline pic. JL looks as she has been set adrift from the group.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:51 pm

@Loulou that looks so strange! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Nov 10, 2021 3:15 am

Loulou wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/CWAQfjroU4W/?utm_medium=copy_link
This pic made me giggling Storyline pic. JL looks as she has been set adrift from the group.  

It makes me laugh every time I see it 😂. They could have easily done a 4 / 3 / 4 formation, or just done 2 rows to keep Brooke in the middle, but nooo they've just whacked JL on the end, hahah.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Nov 10, 2021 6:38 am

Um.. ad just mentioned that next Wed that hometowns begin..? But the promo previewed the group date and cocktail party leading up to the final single date, so I thiiiiink they may had played the ad a week early 🤷🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Nov 10, 2021 9:14 pm

Watching the episode now.  The mardi gras group date feels a bit like TPTB are working their way through a copy of Gay Inclusivity Themes for Dummies but can't be mad - it's too much fun.  Also gotta say Steve looked uhhh *very comfortable* in his outfit. Methinks not his first rodeo. laugh out loud

Source

But wow OK how much must they have cut out between Brooke & Taje?  This is an overly emotional exit for someone who got barely any airtime and seems like a solid, grounded person.  I like Taje a lot and hope she can capitalise on this exposure to do good things for her community.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 EYcNomP
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 SJ5EMTz

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:03 pm

My laptop suddenly doesn't want to view IG vids.

Thanks for the recap @Bobette. I'll have to come back once I figure this out.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Nov 11, 2021 6:25 am

Just listening to Brooke's Nova interview from yesterday morning, and she confirmed there's 6 episodes to go (before last night's) so 12 in total.

Also, she and Jamie-Lee did the world record kiss twice to "make sure the record was got"..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:48 pm

Bobette wrote:Watching the episode now.  The mardi gras group date feels a bit like TPTB are working their way through a copy of Gay Inclusivity Themes for Dummies but can't be mad - it's too much fun.  Also gotta say Steve looked uhhh *very comfortable* in his outfit.  Methinks not his first rodeo. laugh out loud

Source

Source: Tenplay

I'm bringing this forward now that I can view it. IA too much fun! bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 3806527698

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith