SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:23 am

Yeah they're doing what we expected - making Darvid look like the only real option (which he is IMO, considering her obvious attraction).  That's not going to prevent some viewers from feeling ripped off when she doesn't pick a girl though.  Watch for limited comments or swifty deletions on her posts post-finale.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:40 am

Just caught half (had it on mute until I realised) a finale week promo on Paramount while watching the soccer. Had the Brooke/Holly drama we got in the promo. Jamie-Lee confessing her love, and Darvid getting ready to drop another "bomb" - "now's probably a good time to tell you".. (not in the hot tub, but in a sitdown chat (still giving me F3 date vibes though).

ETA: Promo came on again and I was able to get screenshots..

butterflylove wrote:Managed to get a couple of Finale Week promo caps that played during the soccer tonight on Paramount. There was a few more but they were dodgy so I've left them out. I've also re-ordered them into person.

Holly
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree182
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree181
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree180

Darvid
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree184
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree183
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree186
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree185
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree187

Jamie-Lee
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree189
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree188

Brooke
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree190
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree191

Source: TenPlay

Last edited by butterflylove on Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:11 am

I haven't liked the cast this much since Georgia's season. Kurt was a sweetie. Not knowing how to make grey hehehe
I agree so much with what has been said upthread. The way Brooke says she wants two bio kids indicates to me she sees herself settling down with a man and carrying the two babies herself.
Will be interesting to see how Darvid's mum reacts when she finds out Brooke wants to eventually move back to WA and raise her fam there.
Based on the promo it looks like Holly is F3 which makes Jamie Lee F2. I haven't seen any genuine connection with Jamie Lee. At least with Holly the editing makes her a believable F2 but I just don't buy the showmance with Jamie Lee at all. I hope she's not hoping for a role on home and away after this because her acting skills need some work Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 3806527698
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:30 am

Watching now.  This feels like a marathon - can't imagine how gruelling it was with ads!  

Konrad talking about "not having a job" was heavily edited.  I don't think he meant he's going to bum around unemployed (if so why would he be saying he'd make her coffee when he gets up at 5am?) but rather that he was looking for a change of direction.  Just a handy excuse not to take him to the final 3 IMO.

Konrad's dad is a hoot and is giving me major Michael-Cain-in-Children-of-Men vibes. laugh out loud

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 YlATEw6

Source

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 UIviP7p

Jamie Lee is friendzoned hard and has been from the start IMO.  Compare the kissing:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 80dFPgU

Pursed lips, arms around neck; they look like a pair of 12 year olds at a school dance; vs:

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 SyMRdWY

Om nom nom.

Meanwhile, Brooke hasn't thought about how she and Darvid will make it work when they live in separate states, even though the mere fact that Konrad is contemplating a career change for more self-fulfillment apparently makes him "risky and unstable"?  Uh huh.  Talk about rose F1 coloured glasses.   Rolling Eyes

And then Holly's mum reveals she's not keen on having kids, but maybe she just doesn't want to carry them and would be fine with Brooke doing so?  We'll never know, and glossing over an issue she discussed with Konrad on the FIRST DATE shows how superficially Brooke views the female relationships IMO.

Also this is random but someone on IG commented that Holly should get her thyroid checked and she does appear to have a swelling on her neck/throat.  I can't find the comment now so I think it got deleted (maybe TPTB thought it was comment on her weight?) but a blood test might indeed be in order!

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 InzlHhD

Sad to see Konrad go but maybe we can have him as Bach when Abbie's done with him. Hugesmile

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 ZCSX6Ix

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:18 pm

Thanks for all the updates and s/caps everyone.

S/caps don't lie. You can clearly see how different she is between Darvid Holly and Jaime Lee.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Nov 19, 2021 7:27 pm

First rule of Australian Bach is to follow the tongue laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:First rule of Australian Bach is to follow the tongue laugh out loud

rofl But where's the lie. Compare the the pairs (kisses), hometown edition. Decided to include Konrad even though he is adios and now spit swapping with Abbie.

Konrad
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree147
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree146
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree148

Jamie-Lee
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree151
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree150
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree149

Darvid
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree154
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree153
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree152

Holly
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree156
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree155

Adding in Darvid's single date kisses too because why not thems were some smitten kitten kisses.
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree144
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree143
Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Scree145
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:15 pm

A new promo is out everyone!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:42 pm

Making it look like JL wins.  Enjoy your backlash, producers.

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 D0p9As0

Source

Regarding the reports that JL broke up with her longterm GF to go on the show - I wonder if they "broke up" in the same way Ciarran and Renee "broke up" - ie they didn't, they just put things on pause while they chased fame, then picked up again on the DL post-show. Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:00 am

@Bobette Right, i can already see the backlash of comments

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 22, 2021 12:55 am

@Halley’s Comet  IMO they set themselves up for it with their editing decisions and choice of who to take to the Top 3 so I have little sympathy.  Realistically the most authentic Top 2 would have been Darvid and Konrad IMO but of course TPTB couldn't allow that. Rolling Eyes

Brooke's going to cop it too and I think she should have been more honest with herself about how likely it was she'd actually pick a girl (not very, IMO).  She's probably hoping the storylines have provided enough justification for not choosing Holly or JL but I suspect not.

IMO the only way TPTB could redeem themselves would be to have a lesbian lead but I can't see them even considering that for at least 2-3 seasons considering how poorly this season has rated.  It's felt like one step forward for diversity and another straight back TBH.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Nov 22, 2021 2:01 am

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 1f62c

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith