SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Wed Oct 20, 2021 8:23 pm

Not good with the rating. Under 400K for the launch

Enough

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:53 pm

Alrighty, Episode 1:

Pleasantly surprised they included an authentic Welcome to Country.  Real tears from Brooke and everything.  Off to a good start.  Let's see how long it takes for things to head downhill.  laugh out loud  

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CbFyZRy
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 0rFRYfO
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 WpEuP1i

Uggh Holly is going to get destroyed.  Sweetheart edit from the first frame.  RIP.  On the bright side she might end up challenging Magda for the title of Australia's Favourite Lesbian by the FRC.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 THH0WlO

Deliberate move to have Darvid come in next IMO.  His bit would have been shot separate from the others and could have been edited in at any point.  Setting up Darvid v Holly from the outset.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 KSnT6zf

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 56pchCM

Carissa not wasting any time with her backstory.  A tip from bestie Megan Marx no doubt.  Proceeds to say she "saw Brooke's photo for the first time" as if she's never even heard of the franchise before. Rolling Eyes

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 6mz94ji

Dammit I like Konrad.   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 3806527698  Presumably not the villain then.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 OCsBgaj

I enjoyed the MoT odd couples arriving in limos together.  Some entertaining dynamics on display.  HOW I WISH THERE WAS A PARADISE THIS YEAR.  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f629 Wasted opportunities abound.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BGwdBFI
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BlBJ045
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EqtIufV
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 FGIzydT

Anyone else get Timm vibes from Kurt?!  He has an endearing boyishness to him.  Can't see him making it to hometowns - he doesn't have the banter - so I concede @Agent99 called it with Konrad being likely Top 4.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 NYVu4qM

Darvid was F1 from the start even though the producers would have pushed for Holly, IMO.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 K12n9dM
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 9aFw8sL
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 CuXws3b

Like Taje.  Like Emily.  Like Konrad.  Like Matt.  Like Kurt.  Indifferent to the rest.  Jess seems like an aspiring producer's pet who'll do anything for airtime. I find the Jamie Lee storyline unconvincing.

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:32 am

Just watching Brooke and Holly’s photo shoot, and IMO Brooke is uncomfortable being with a woman in this environment.
I don’t doubt that in the past she may have kissed some girls when she knew them very well, but IMO she has a stronger physical attraction to men

Anyway Darvid just got a helicopter date, so forks laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:46 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Just watching Brooke and Holly’s photo shoot, and IMO Brooke is uncomfortable being with a woman in this environment.
I don’t doubt that in the past she may have kissed some girls when she knew them very well, but IMO she has a stronger physical attraction to men

Anyway Darvid just got a helicopter date, so forks laugh out loud

That's my impression too @Dirty Street Pie :yes:

It was obvious in Paradise IMO, and since then she has only dated men IRL so...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:53 am

Just finished watching this episode, bless you Konrad.
Beau is gone, did not expect him to be gone so quickly. So who's the guy hooking up with other girls?
There was preview for next episode and it was showing Holly getting a single date.
Darvid and Brooke were kissing, and there was the Darvid indicating I'm only here for Brooke thing. I guess they're trying to show us there's a genuine connection and nothing is fake.

Last edited by Dumb on Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 21, 2021 6:54 am

Someone mentioned this earlier but I think the reason for that is that even queer people have seen so many more depictions of heterosexual love and intimacy. There just aren't many scripts or role models. For instance there isn't such a trope around who should make the first move with same sex couples.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:00 am

@Dumb Maybe Ryan?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dumb Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:19 am

@Bobette Yeah could be. Who do you reckon is the girl he hooks up with? Maybe Carrissa (idk how to spell her name), for free ai time.
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Oct 21, 2021 7:38 am

@Dumb Carissa definitely seems to have gone in with a game plan for maximum airtime, coached by Megan IMO, but I think she'll probably stay focussed on the Main Prize for now.

Kurt's comment in the promo placed the blame on the guy so they might edit to emphasize whoever it is that's "pursuing other interests" while playing down any reciprocation from the girls.

I haven't watched ep 2 yet but in ep 1 the girls got a much better edit overall IMO - shown to be confident and assertive while the boys were portrayed as insecure and not as invested.

Anyway yeah there are a few girls I definitely think would have been interested in the guys; only a couple seem dead set on women. Paradise would have been very interesting this year.    bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f629
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Thu Oct 21, 2021 9:29 pm

Watching Episode 2 now.
Holly gets lots of sad F2 music, all strings.

Darvid is kind of boring and monotone so far, kind of similar to Brooke in a way. Although I think so far Brooke is doing quite well. I like her little self talk.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by HalalSnackPack Fri Oct 22, 2021 12:28 am

Ok just caught up on both EPs. My thoughts are her connection with Jamie-Lee is a showmance. I think only Angie had her F1 go on the first single date and since I think Carlin was only her back up since Ciarran quit, I am slightly concerned. I really hope Darvid isn't Carlin 2.0.
I also really like Konrad and Kurt, they both seemed authentic. I'm guessing Jess is going to get the villain edit and hook up with Ryan. Or maybe Carissa if she thinks she's about to be booted and wants 15 mins of fame
HalalSnackPack
HalalSnackPack

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 22, 2021 4:11 am

Episode 2:

My favourite bit of the photoshoot was Konrad having an entire conversation with a rose in his teeth.  And is was all perfectly audible.  If the carpentry doesn't pan out, may I suggest ventriloquism.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 QzPIl4L

This image was a close second laugh out loud

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 FD1FoWQ

Meanwhile yes hello I did notice F1 music playing along with the gushing fireworks as Brooke and Holly danced.  Could you be a little more subtle with your subliminal red herrings please TPTB.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 RFUjwTs

Probably just as well we're not still using VHS because I have a feeling some girls will be rewinding and rewatching this scene enough times to burn a hole in the tape.  Quite the magical moment.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Vmixhjf
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UW3WmsH

But I agree with @Dirty Street Pie, Brooke does not look comfortable IMO.  In the back of my head I'm hoping they cast Holly as Lead next season but realistically, I just don't think they have the balls.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BeohSLy

And I know I say this every season but TPTB desperately need a new continuity editor and/or set dresser.  Inconsistent hair, lighting, flowers, props, even tables.  Rings appear and disappear; it's a DOG'S BREAKFAST.  no no

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 VBfjdbr
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 BKxy0uE
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Use6oaE

Anyway, on to the single date...

So firstly, HELL NO THANK YOU VERY MUCH.  

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 A4yje1V

I don't mind Darvid.  I can see why people on SM are calling him boring but calm and familiar and comfortable are all positive traits to my eyes.  And hark, it seems there is a fresh new piece of F1 music.  Noted.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 LTdUwBU

Cocktail party and Brooke's still not comfortable with Holly's advances.  That's the second time she's turned her face away when Holly says she wanted to kiss her.  Feels very much like a she's just not that into you situation  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f62c

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 UIGICYy
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 E8K10H1

WHY IS THERE NO PARADISE  bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 1f629   I'm going to need closure for Holly and will not be satisfied until I see her happily hooking up with a girl who's equally into girls and comfortable about showing it.  Brooke is just not, IMO.

Cf. the preview of her and Darvid next week (I thought this was going to be much later TBH)

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Us07L3e
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 EadR9fw

Oh and once again Osher is never in the same room as Brooke or the contestants during the RC.  I know it's a COVID thing but pretending to talk to people who aren't there makes his role seem even more pointless and redundant IMO.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 5oAqI2U
bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 T5Zk5KX

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith