SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dumb Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:00 am

@Bobette May I use that kurt image as profile picture, it is beautiful
Dumb
Dumb

Female Posts : 271

Back to top Go down

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Oct 22, 2021 7:10 am

Yes of course please be my guest, @Dumb; it deserves to be shown off   bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 3806527698

ETA:  So for the next few dates I'm thinking

Holly
Konrad
Jamie Lee
Kurt
Snow Girl

Does that seem about right?  Carissa might get a SD too otherwise it's SQT IMO.  

Man bun kiss looks like either SQT or Mansion but maybe both intruders get SDs.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 24, 2021 10:30 pm

Going hard with the Darvid v Holly storyline.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:31 am

OMG I felt sick watching that preview. What are the producers thinking promoting it as a male v female competition. My mistake to think they made Brooke the lead to promote awareness about sexuality, diversity and culture. This is going to stimulate trolls and hate. Imo the production team are the reason Aus BN is tanking. duh

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 25, 2021 1:42 am

Yeah it's not good is it @Loulou, especially considering the male is going to come out on top and the female is going to get wrecked IMO.  

Seems to me they're trying to soften Darvid's edit by showing his vulnerabilities while portraying Holly as more dominant and assertive, but it could easily come across that Brooke led Holly (and Jamie Lee) on and was never seriously interested in picking a girl (which TBH, I don't think she was).

Brooke made the right choice as she's obviously more into Darvid IMO but I really don't think the ending is going to go down well at all. bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 1f62c

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 DEYAje5

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:06 am

@Bobette I agree 💯. They could have edited this to show the love story whilst promoting the women and choice. The fact they are openly highlighting the men v women is wrong on so many levels. I just don’t understand their logic. Imo They chose Brooke to gain new viewers, be seen as culturally aware and responding to modern dating/romance. Imo In one ad they have lost that credibility. I hope they don’t continue this theme throughout the season :nervous otherwise They have willing set Brooke and her f1 up to be crucified.
From what I have read in sm many of the original/traditional viewers are not watching and now the new viewers who are expecting a woman F1 will never watch again. Didn’t I read that BN think Brookes season will save the Aus franchise? :crazed
Apologise for the rant but the producers/editors manipulation the last few season has been unbelievable.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Oct 25, 2021 6:33 pm

@Loulou Agree 100... After watching the first episode and how they started going down that root with man v woman I felt sick....not good at all no no

I wonder if Holly is F2 if she will be the next bachelorette? Do we know if Holly is bi or not? Though going with man vs woman this format will not work again...TPTB have an opportunity here to show case love is love but imo they are going about it all wrong..so unfortunate sad
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 25, 2021 7:48 pm

@LeapofFaith I get the impression Holly would be delighted with an all female cast, which would guarantee a F/F ending and none of this Boy v Girl bollocks.  However I can't see TPTB casting her as it would appeal to an even smaller niche audience and at the end of the day ratings = money.  I suspect they feel they've "ticked the diversity box" with this season and will go back to a straight, quasi-celebrity lead next year.

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 SDCGxUf

Source

IMO the binary Boy v Girl approach is reflective of a larger failing with the AU franchise, which is that TPTB appear incapable of letting relationships form naturally and seem to think unless they "craft" characters and storylines, the show will be boring.  They don't realise that IMO people would rather watch genuine interactions between real, multi-faceted people than manufactured storylines featuring one-dimensional caricatures.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 25, 2021 9:17 pm

@Bobette Not just the Aussie franchise!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 27, 2021 12:35 am

Yo Channel 10 - quit it with the Men vs Women framing!  

Brooke literally said in episode 1 it's "not about gender" for her so why are you turning this into a primetime Battle of the Sexes? I don't recall it being referred to as a "battle" any other season.

Grow up!! :soapbox

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 QJ3xRm1

Source

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 LjPCdiX

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 BlfPHRo

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 CLNDdgr

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 UNVjhmu

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Ag8qr3j

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 RbVFmOm

Also hello this isn't even the same night - totally different hair/clothes and that's not Holly Brooke's talking to.  

Presumably this is actually a scene from Thursday when the intruders arrive. Yet ANOTHER continuity fail.  Rolling Eyes

bacheloretteau - Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Xl5uxK4

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:47 am

Watching bits. Holly date up first. Very sweet.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Wed Oct 27, 2021 5:48 am

Anyone else watching?
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Season 7 - Brooke Blurton - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+13
butterflylove
Sprite
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Agent99
Loulou
HalalSnackPack
Enough
Dumb
dolcimumma
LeapofFaith