SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Feb 16, 2023 9:23 am

Jesse Palmer is the fresh face that we needed to see! They better not get rid of him. I think he’s staying for good as he should. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:16 pm

@philphan Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 1022092695

pikake wrote:Thanks GA! I don’t believe the show deteriorated because of not having Chris and I don’t mind looking at Jesse Palmer each week. giggling I was very sad to see Chris go, but the show has turned into something so overly scripted that I believe that’s the reason it is not as popular anymore. People are tired of the shenanigans in my opinion.

Good Post ITA! I felt sad to see Chris go only because he's been around for so long and as they say you're just a number. To be treated that way is sad. Jesse is a welcomed addition!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Feb 16, 2023 4:36 pm

Mike Fleiss tweeted that the "Golden" Bachelor (Senior Bachelor) is a go.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:06 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Feb 16, 2023 5:43 pm

Oh gosh, not thrilled about that.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:14 pm

I'm okay with that although it all depends on the cast. They need a lead with a great personality, imo.

I'm not sure who started that rumor about bringing CH back but think that ship has sailed in a lot of ways. Now there are plenty of things they could do to improve ratings if they wanted and I don't mean by more drama. Hugesmile

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by pikake Thu Feb 16, 2023 7:41 pm

albean99 wrote:I'm okay with that although it all depends on the cast. They need a lead with a great personality, imo.

I'm not sure who started that rumor about bringing CH back but think that ship has sailed in a lot of ways. Now there are plenty of things they could do to improve ratings if they wanted and I don't mean by more drama. Hugesmile

I read about the Chris Harrison rumor in the Daily Mail, not known for their accuracy, but they do like to sensationalize everything giggling

I’m the right age for the Golden Bachelor, but there’s not enough money in the world to want to put myself in the hands of this deteriorating franchise! no no

pikake

Female Posts : 977

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:17 pm

It will be interesting to see what they do with the senior lead. Do they just do the same old cr*p that they do with the younger set or do they switch it up? I don't think some of the high jinks they usually pull would work with the older set.

I hope they don't cast 60 year olds who look 40 because they had a ton of work done and are full of botox and fillers. It would be nice to see people who simply take care of themselves and look normal. It would also give them an opportunity to have a more diverse cast...different ethnicities and body shapes. If tptb take this seriously it could be interesting and fun.

I wonder if there could be an announcement coming during Zach's AFTR? or perhaps after the next Bette?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 16, 2023 10:23 pm

pikake wrote:
albean99 wrote:I'm okay with that although it all depends on the cast. They need a lead with a great personality, imo.

I read about the Chris Harrison rumor in the Daily Mail, not known for their accuracy, but they do like to sensationalize everything giggling

I’m the right age for the Golden Bachelor, but there’s not enough money in the world to want to put myself in the hands of this deteriorating franchise! no no

laugh out loud I agree , wouldn't do it for all the money in China. cantstopl I wonder who the lucky Bachelor or widower will be and what TPTB consider to be the Golden age. Should be interesting , maybe even drama free laugh out loud
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 17, 2023 1:37 pm

Any idea on who would have gotten the second 1N1 in London had it not been cancelled??
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:26 pm

Jeepers wrote:Any idea on who would have gotten the second 1N1 in London had it not been cancelled??

No Idea ,but I read that Katie gets a second 1 on 1 at some point, does anyone know what episode that 1 on 1 takes place and what the date is ? So far i'm rooting for Kaity, I like how they look together. Gabi seems nice too though. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Feb 17, 2023 6:45 pm

Jolena wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Any idea on who would have gotten the second 1N1 in London had it not been cancelled??

No Idea ,but I read that Katie gets a second 1 on 1 at some point, does anyone know what episode that 1 on 1 takes place and what the date is ? So far i'm rooting for Kaity, I like how they look together. Gabi seems nice too though. Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 35 4256136633

Kait and Brookline both get a second 1N1 in Budapest .. Brookline gets sent home

Supposedly Gabi gets the GD rose in Budapest as well
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 38 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan