SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Amethyst Sat Feb 18, 2023 3:29 am

Regarding the host, I think it was time for a change to a younger host (Jesse) for the regular Bachelor/Bachelorette/Paradise series, but OTOH I think that Chris would be a great fit for the Seniors. They could relate better to him than to Jesse, IMO. The fans would probably love to have Chris back in some capacity. And Jesse could probably use the break since he works so much.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2023 6:24 pm

@Amethyst that's a good point about CH.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71354

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:05 pm

Apologize for the double post.

Do we have any s/caps of Zach in this suit? He's looking quite handsome and older than 26 in a good way imho.

I wonder if he's the "unbothered king" because he doesn't put up with too much of their antics. giggling

https://www.instagram.com/p/CowUB-ONyb3/?hl=en

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:20 pm

I must say that Zach is looking pretty hot in that photo!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Feb 18, 2023 10:34 pm

@GuardianAngel I don’t remember the suit but it has to be from the Bahamas given the background. Or the FRC location is in a more high rise type place than Krabi was
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:58 pm

@luvstx thanks.

His  hair looked longer to me and it was strange to see him in a suit in broad daylight.

I found these two.

Shorter hair. ?

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 9c6b2310

Grey suit but looks darker. Could just be the lighting. But still, why wear a suit in the daylight.

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 36 Aee84a10

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6489p12-bachelor-27-zach-shallcross-s-caps-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:30 pm

I’m not great on the haircuts but do think the suits could match. The driveway doesn’t appear to be either Baha Mar or Sofitel Prokeethra Krabi. Still think the day,Igor shot is at the Bahamas
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Sun Feb 19, 2023 7:30 pm

He had on a nice jacket (or perhaps suit) when he was on the evening portion of his 1-on-1 with Kat. On my TV, it looked like a sort of deep plum color. He also looks good with a bit of stubble.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Feb 19, 2023 11:02 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://art19.com/shows/click-bait-with-bachelor-nation/episodes/291d37a8-0615-46d6-ae44-d16276afcfa5

This was cute with Joe and Serena together.

They quote an article "How marriage change people together." Joe feels they are happier. They aren't going out hitting on random people. Once you're married you're a little more reserved. The article says they are more boring. Joe says being married is the best thing that's happened to him.

Joe asks Zach if he's engaged, he responds he's very happy. Zach's least favourite question in his many interviews is if he's engaged.

He was in a long term relationship. After that he dabbled in dating apps, he's more of a relationship guy.

If he's in a relationship now, what's he going to miss? The binge eating.

What is he thought process when asked to be TB? He responds, why me, pure shock, he wanted to be with family. He didn't know what to expect. He didn't think he was going to be on the ette. Lack of self confidence, felt the same when he was asked to be the ette.

He's 6'4"? wow

Family loving the offer for him, they are big fans of the franchise. Now it's changed a bit, they have to watch him taking shower's and being in the hot tub.

He was asked about the he's boring comments. He didn't know that until after filming ended. He felt he could have been called worse.

Joe gives him compliments on how well he's doing. Zach says he was hardly shown on his season. They didn't know him.

Joe asks him ' when you did the overnight at the museum with Katie"? Zach doesn't respond right away. Joe says 'remember that'? Zach says "I think so". Very uncomfortable pause. Joe says no bachelor has done that, so that's not boring.

Wow, he just gave it away at 26:40 Serena asks if he got advice from former bachelor's, he mentions Jesse and Sean. Joe said did you say he's you're best friend? Zach says "he is a good friend, he has his life together," Serena says, "not best man type of friend", and Zach says "Oh he's going!" Joe yell's "we got him". Zach says "just kidding." Joe moves on quickly to change the subject.

He was asked, or told, he's developing feelings for multiple people, Zach hesitated, "yes" He's not naïve and wonders if people were behaving a certain way to make him feel good, but he went with his true feelings, whatever his gut was telling him he did that. Regardless of the show.

It raised red flags when he was told Anastasia was there for IG followers. He didn't want that worry or doubt. If he felt strong about someone had a great date etc, he would give it more time, but what he was told and what he felt he made the decision. He was going to avoid the unnecessary BS that's what he did. He understands it's a TV show but he made decisions.

Joe asked whether he's with someone or not, what kind of wedding does he want. Zach says he want's family and friends, those who love him around him. Serena suggested a wedding planner.

Joe and Serena are getting married in Charleston. Zach wants a rowdy bachelor party but classy. He hasn't really thought about it.

The date with Cat was a lot of fun. There's no rest so when they had the whole catamaran to themselves it was great.

It was easy with Brooklyn, she was kind and sweet. They had a great time on the ATV's but the most memorable part was the talk about her family. It was hard. Everyone is around them.

Zack says there's a bachelor first coming up soon.

Jumping out of the plane was very scary.

An ick, when you're so preppy and you say the right things, after only meeting for a week. That really annoyed him.

Zach seems very relaxed and very happy.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 2:37 am

@GuardianAngel He sounds very grounded and sensible. Not into BS or drama. My kind of guy. I am enjoying his season and am looking forward to see how it turns out. I wonder what the bachelor first is that is coming up?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:32 am

Sprite wrote:@GuardianAngel He sounds very grounded and sensible. Not into BS or drama. My kind of guy. I am enjoying his season and am looking forward to see how it turns out. I wonder what the bachelor first is that is coming up?

I agree, I like the way Zack is handling things so far as well. I think the bachelor first could be a rose ceremony through facetime/skype since he came down with covid. no idea scratch
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4289

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Feb 20, 2023 3:34 am

@Jolena Thanks. That must be it. I had forgotten about the Covid.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 42 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 42  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 27 - Zach Shallcross - Media SM - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+27
Jolena
Amethyst
Fleurdesel
philphan
Buckeye_Fan