SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mastiiffmom Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:18 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Mastiiffmom thanks. Can you post the link? TYIA

This link is a SPOLER. Don’t click unless you want to know the results.

Here you go! https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3OTQ5OTA1NTA5NTQ4MjA0?story_media_id=2755065261491224075&utm_medium=copy_link
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:48 pm

Yet again I'm leaving the episodes in my DVR until I decide to watch.. guess I will later tonight!

Oh boy Alyssa. no She started out so nice at the beginning and I thought she would turn into Jamie where she gets feelings later on but nope.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:45 pm

Alyssa emphatically doesn't want to move into the apartment with Chris after the honeymoon. She does however want a separate apartment in the same complex so she can do things with the other women. I have no words...

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:46 pm

@Doats I had a hard time understanding what she wanted. She is impossible.

How does Chris put up with that. And she cries because she wouldn't be able to invite them over because she'd be in another apartment??? She wants the rules changed for her and will throw a temper tantrum even though she is totally unreasonable.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:49 pm

She's lying she's saying horrible things about him.

I wish he'd just tell her to bugger off.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:01 am

She's such a liar I can't listen to her.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:26 am

I think she’s bipolar. Seriously.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:56 am

Mastiiffmom wrote:I think she’s bipolar. Seriously.

I know absolutely nothing about psychiatry/psychology but Alyssa is certainly something out of the norm.

ETA: She is getting totally roasted on reddit. I haven't read any posts, not one, supporting. or approving of her.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:00 am

She's getting reemed on twitter as is MAFS for casting her.

Why are they making it look like it's Chris's fault.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:01 am

Well I was wrong Alyssa is nothing like Jamie. She doesn't even want things to work out with Chris she's not even trying!! What a waste.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 8367-910 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 I_got_13 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 E5kqdm15 MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:29 am

This Alyssa girl is UNREAL. MAFS should get reemed for casting her. with all the interviews they did before they cast her I don't believe for one minute that they didn't detect that she was an unrealistic snob. IMO they cast her for the drama and drama alone. I feel bad for Chris , he seems to be a nice guy and dosen't deserve what she's doing to him. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Feb 10, 2022 2:59 am

She is so horrible, it’s almost unbelievable.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 14 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 14 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+6
Doats
Brill
2observe
suzq
GuardianAngel