SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Tue May 23, 2023 1:08 am

@GuardianAngel I missed the first half hour or so since my CITY channel was just showing a black screen. I caught it on a sister station from another city, but it took me a bit to find it.

The race was hilarious. I get the winners got the date, but what was Lisa's prize for being the high roller or whatever it was? I don't think they showed that.

I still love Joey. He makes the show. So far, I don't see any real couples happening and Sharleen is as stunning as ever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 23, 2023 9:15 pm

@Sprite That race was hilarious. Lisa got that trophy but Sharleen made it sound like the grand prize was really special.

Speaking of Sharleen, what a beauty she is and is doing a great job. I wonder if this will land her other offers.

Joey kills me. It was funny when he said if he lost the race everyone would make fun of him, paraphrasing, and that he'd have to give up his Alberta card. Or when he said it's all in the hips as he gyrated his hips. laugh out loud

I want to go through their SM looking for any clues, but this was filmed so long ago, so far I don't see any of them together although they are all having a great time.

Maybe Chelsea and Austin? IDK

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 24, 2023 2:02 am

@GuardianAngel Yeah, I don't see Chelsea and Austin either. I think she is a bit too sophisticated for him. Yeah, he is fun there with no outside contact, but in real life? I don't see it.

I also loved the hips thing with Joey. He really is the best part of the show. I would love to see him find someone.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2023 10:21 pm

I'm not sure if any of these couples are together but it's so enjoyable to watch!!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:17 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I'm not sure if any of these couples are together but it's so enjoyable to watch!!!

Joey is a hoot!
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:53 pm

I find all of the cast boring, besides Joey, he is so funny!! He he is full of confidence and he knows that women gravitate to him and he loves it!! I wonder after getting burnt last year if he will allow any of the women there to get too close to him. He seemed to open up a bit to the last woman that came in last night. I'm sorry I don't know many of the names. I do fast forward a lot to Joey's parts.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 07, 2023 6:42 pm

I'm tired of Lisa even though she's a local girl and I should support her.

I love Joey! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 07, 2023 11:22 pm

I concur. Other than Joey, the rest are a snooze. I don't see any real connections, just people going through the motions...all the sterotypes and stupid drama. I also enjoy seeing what Sharlene will be wearing.

No wonder they have held off showing it.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 14, 2023 4:53 pm

Looks like Joey's heart is going pitter patter. It should be interesting to see what happens.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:11 pm

I am thinking that Joey and Tessa may be together.  We know that Joey is from Alberta but it seems he is now living in Toronto.  Tessa we know is from NY but she too seems to be living in Toronto.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2023-010
Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2023-011

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t6274p24-bachelor-in-paradise-canada-season-2-media-sm-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1520135

posted June 29/22

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Joey_211
Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 Tessa_10

Last edited by Aunties_Love on Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:27 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:I am thinking that Joey and Tessa may be together.  We know that Joey is from Alberta but it seems he is now living in Toronto.  Tessa we know is from NY but she too seems to be living in Toronto.

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2023-010
Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 2 2023-011

Thanks, Very interesting!!!

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Wed Jun 14, 2023 8:35 pm

That is very interesting @Aunties_Love! This week’s episode has been my favourite so far, even tho Joey wasn’t center stage the whole time.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Brill
jojo47
Agent99
notarose
suzq