SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] great find!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2023 9:14 pm

"Juan Pablo" has arrived causing havoc. laugh out loud

Joey is quite the bartender. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 20, 2023 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are all giving me a headache. These women are beyond ridiculous. I feel bad for the guys. The fact that this was filmed ages ago and that we haven't heard any gossip about the couples just makes me think this was all pretty much an act and if any actually made it to the end, they split ASAP after.

I missed the first few minutes...where was Sharlene?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:51 pm

Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are all giving me a headache. These women are beyond ridiculous. I feel bad for the guys. The fact that this was filmed ages ago and that we haven't heard any gossip about the couples just makes me think this was all pretty much an act and if any actually made it to the end, they split ASAP after.

Tessa & Joey live together in Toronto & Chelsea & Austin live together in NYC. Both couples have been together since the show ended.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thank you.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jun 20, 2023 7:02 pm

ReneeM wrote:
Sprite wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They are all giving me a headache. These women are beyond ridiculous. I feel bad for the guys. The fact that this was filmed ages ago and that we haven't heard any gossip about the couples just makes me think this was all pretty much an act and if any actually made it to the end, they split ASAP after.

Tessa & Joey live together in Toronto & Chelsea & Austin live together in NYC. Both couples have been together since the show ended.

Wow!! That's good to hear that some have stayed together after the show ended filming. Thanks for sharing!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Thanks for the scoop! yes

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed she wasn't around. Chelsea read the date card. I wonder if she had opera work to do.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jun 20, 2023 9:15 pm

Joey has an IG story today in full defence of Tessa over the Maria situation. He applied gender reversal & said that if a guy was rubbing another girl’s leg & her partner (a guy) was sitting across the room watching, it wouldn’t be acceptable. And if the guy used the same logic as Maria, he’d get punched, especially after saying that he wanted to sleep with her.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 21, 2023 4:04 am

ReneeM wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], I did find that Joey and Tessa were together but didn't know that Chelsea and Austin were together.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 23, 2023 10:03 pm

jojo47 wrote:Joey has an IG story today in full defence of Tessa over the Maria situation. He applied gender reversal & said that if a guy was rubbing another girl’s leg & her partner (a guy) was sitting across the room watching, it wouldn’t be acceptable. And if the guy used the same logic as Maria, he’d get punched, especially after saying that he wanted to sleep with her.

I totally agree with him. Sorry, but I  have guy friends and don't sit beside them with my hand on their leg rubbing it...and sure as hell not if he has a girlfriend...even if she is not right there in front of me. Ridiculous. She didn't realize she was doing it. Please. She wanted to string him along for back up if she didn't work out with anyone else. It seems to be what she had been doing for a while in the real world.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:14 pm

I'm confused. I'm looking for it and it's not on. I checked their twitter and it was on last night Jul 2nd. Did they change the day???

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:46 pm

It was on last night but I'm sure it'll be on again. Next week is the last episode. Interesting stuff happened and interesting previews for next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Brill
jojo47
Agent99
notarose
suzq