SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. Is it on again on Sunday next week?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sprite Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It is on Sunday's because the Bachelorette season started since it is the same time slot...or part of it since they moved the Bachelorette to 9pm. They do rerun it again during the week, but you should also be able to see it on CITY-TV. Honestly, it is kind of dragging for me. Most of these relationships are stupid and you can see that they are only doing it to stay on the show and get screen time. Lisa and Sam are both beyond annoying! Joey is the only one who seems really sincere and we aren't even getting much of him anymore since he seems to have actually found someone....which you know, they consider boring. I just want to see it wrapped up!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks. CITY hasn't uploaded yet but I'm sure I'll be able to catch it on a rerun or CITY's website.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] They had a replay of the whole season on the weekend.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Jul 04, 2023 12:02 am

Sprite, I agree about Sam and Lisa, very boring, they just want air time and their pay check. I have a feeling someone may come back next week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jul 04, 2023 4:47 am

I am wondering if they actually just got finished filming season 3. Kevin was off of SM for the month of June.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Good to know!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jul 09, 2023 1:35 pm

Tonight is the finale.

Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:09 pm

Sprite wrote:Tonight is the finale.

I’m ready for it to wind up. I found there were a few episodes that dragged on, but others held my interest. I enjoyed this season & think two couples with a decent chance came out of it - Chelsea & Austin and Joey & Tessa.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2023 2:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I felt the same. Some epi's dragged on but still kept me interested.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:18 pm

Special music for Joey when they walked on the red carpet.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:21 pm

Abigail is adorable.

Chelsea looks so happy.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Canada - Season 2 - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+8
Brill
jojo47
Agent99
notarose
suzq