SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel February 18th 2022, 9:41 pm

Thanks for posting. It looks like they may be done with filming going by the dates in the article.

suzq wrote:Not sure where to put this -- next season of MAFS is San Diego and they are now just starting to cast for the season after that which will be in Nashville.

According to the casting application, potential cast members must be available for interviews this year from November 6 through November 7 as well as from November 12 through November 15.

Applicants must also be available from January 28 through February 6, 2022.

The show's fifteenth season set in San Diego will therefore likely air in the second half of 2022.

Married at First Sight announced in January the series is also filming its fourteenth season this year in Boston, MA.

Applicants were asked to be available in the casting process for Season 14 this summer -- in June, July and August -- and so the Boston-based edition will probably premiere in the first half of 2022.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by GuardianAngel on May 26th 2022, 9:21 pm; edited 2 times in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 February 19th 2022, 9:48 pm

Ooh nice San Diego!! I've been there plenty of times and it's very nice!! My best friend lives there and the views are so good to look at! Let's hope they cast some great people!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel February 19th 2022, 10:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wouldn't it be nice if all the couples are wonderful, fall in love and are happy?? MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  3806527698

At least we should get some nice scenery. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 February 19th 2022, 10:53 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we can only hope!!

I wonder if they will schedule a date at Petco Park.. boo! laugh out loud no me likey the Padres. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel February 19th 2022, 10:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Too bad we didn't know when they were filming. You could have snooped around. Smiley

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel May 26th 2022, 9:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] read your post in Season 14 about Season 15 and thought I'd check for updates. Here it is! They just roll along one after another. laugh out loud I'll post a contestants thread as well.

When Does Married at First Sight Season 15 Premiere?
Married at First Sight season 15 returns July 6 on Lifetime with a special three-hour season premiere.

Ahead of the season 15 debut, the “Matchmaking Special,” described by the network as an “in-depth exploration of the matchmaking process,” will air on June 22 at 8 PM ET.

On June 29, Kevin Frazier will host the MAFS: Kick-Off Special, which will take a “closer look at each of the five couples about to be married with never-before-seen moments from the selection process and previously unreleased secrets from the Married at First Sight experts,” according to Lifetime.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats May 28th 2022, 12:49 pm

Linds911 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we can only hope!!

I wonder if they will schedule a date at Petco Park.. boo! laugh out loud no me likey the Padres.  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Maybe they'll do a group activity there as it seems too good a venue to waste.

And...I'm not fond of the Padres either.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 8th 2022, 10:18 pm

I don't know what I'm watching. The TVGuide simply says "new 6- 9- 22 matchmakers arrange marriages" but it's being hosted by ? forget their names, and they are showing top 5 of different scenarios from all the past season.

ETA:

Elizabeth and Briana.

It's fun see a lot of the other couples except the ones I don't like. laugh out loud

There are a lot of them that I've forgotten.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 July 12th 2022, 2:59 am

I have the first episode on the DVR but I just don't know if I want to waste my time given how boring last season was. Has anyone watched it yet?

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 12th 2022, 8:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I have not watched yet. I'll watch tomorrow night.

Here are the couples posted by mafsfan IG.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 13th 2022, 9:57 pm

I just noticed the first epi is on before the new epi. Alexis and Justin are adorable. I loved their vows. I missed the first two hours? Was it a 3 hr premiere?

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel July 14th 2022, 10:00 pm

I'm caught up. I like that the brides were given engagement rings. I liked all their gowns, and loved the way the guys were dressed. Very sharp and styles I've never seen before.

I'm not crazy about the previews. laugh out loud

I like Lindy and Miguel, Alexis and Justin, Stacia and Nate. I'm not sure about the other two couples.

So far so good!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Jolena
Doats
Linds911
GuardianAngel
8 posters