SELECT CONTENT

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Doats Wed Aug 17, 2022 11:22 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I can't take this dog situation. This is horrible.

They should have sought professional help on how to introduce them.

Bingo!

Doats

Back to top Go down

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 18, 2022 3:01 am

Why was one dog on a leash and the other was not? Should have handled it better, other couples have before.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11964

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:02 pm

Linds911 wrote:Why was one dog on a leash and the other was not? Should have handled it better, other couples have before.
I have no doubt that it was a production setup. Just like with Stacie going thru Nate's place throwing out stuff.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sat Aug 20, 2022 1:12 am

^^ Most likely. Also how Binh has a time allowance of when the lights can be off or on Rolling Eyes

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by Mastiiffmom Thu Sep 29, 2022 4:01 am

I was going to post about how far I think Mitch has come along and grown. Then he calls Kristin’s sister and asks her how he should go about asking Kristin to not wear makeup & not fix her hair. OMG.
Mastiiffmom
Mastiiffmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:44 pm

Let's see what's been happening...So Morgan and Binh are divorced. The rest are off and on with their marriage. Decision Day is only a week away.

I felt so bad for Justin when he had to give up Mya. sad Was hoping he and Alexis could have come up with something so Mya could stay. Right now Alexis says she's 90 percent deciding on No. I bet if they do divorce Justin will go pick up Mya and bring her home.

I like Mitch/Krysten and Lindy/Miguel but seems the girls are having trouble with the guys so hopefully they can work things out.

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks for the update. Hopefully I can watch decision day and it won't be such a busy time for me.

I'm glad I didn't see Justin give up Mya. sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71428

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Literally had tears in my eyes when he put her in his friend's car. Then I went and gave my Charlie a huge hug and kisses. :tissuebox

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2022 10:05 pm

I can't imagine because I would never do that for anyone!!

Hugs to Charlie from me too. beatingheart

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Oct 28, 2022 3:17 am

So I watched this one mostly because it was the decision day episode. I did miss some scenes but I did see who said Yes or No. 3/5 stayed married. Will post the results since this is a spoilers thread but if you don't want to know then stop reading now laugh out loud

------------------------

Morgan/Binh- We already knew they chose to divorce weeks ago.

Justin/Alexis- chose to stay married.. surprised me thought they would say No given everything that happened after the dog incident and them fighting all the time. I do not think they will still be together come the reunion.

Lindy/Miguel- both said yes to stay married. I'm happy for them! I hope they will stay married.

Stacia/Nate- chose to stay married. They are sweet together so let's hope they stay married otherwise they have to get those tattoos removed!

Krysten/Mitch- they love each other but didn't think they could give the other what they want for a marriage so both said no and are divorcing. I am sure bummed as I liked them together. hmmm

Linds911
Linds911

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 28, 2022 10:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks very much for the update. I just didn't have the time to keep up with the show so I'm glad you posted the updates. 3/5 is great for this show.

Alexis and Justin are throwing some heavy duty shade to production.

I hope they all continue to stay married and be happy!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Sun Oct 30, 2022 1:34 pm

The preview for the reunion show looked brutal. I know they always try to show the drama but boy, no one looked happy at all
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

MAFS - Season 15 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+4
Jolena
Doats
Linds911
GuardianAngel
8 posters