SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:20 pm

Nicole in episode 4 tonight is really hitting it off with the new guy that came in.

Day at the country fair:

The parents are being hard on Mr. Bochicchio because he said he came in to find a connection and her father says "Just a connection and not Love" a big flag for the parents.

Mr. Shanklin singing laugh out loud Nicole does not seem too into him she said "we should take it slow"

Mr. Bochocchio asking Nicle if she is into him like he is with her because he is falling for her. She tells him that she really likes him then in an ITM she says "she doesn't want him to give up because she really likes him and don't want him to have doubts" she cries saying that "this is Hard"

She has private time with Mr. Cones, she asked him if he ever dated a black woman before and he said, "Yes he has" and he is glad she asked him that because it is important. He said he grew up poor. He appears nervous but seems genuine.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:29 pm

A fencing group date:

Mr. Chapman
Mr. Mumbray
and the two new guys: 1. Dr. Hatem and Mr. Judge

They were picked by her court for this date Nicole is really clicking with the 2 new guys for sure she is smitten with Dr. Hatem who is a doctor who is also training to be a pilot!!

-Mr. Lincoln gets one on one time at the fencing date he tells her that he lives in a van. She says that is not quite a lifestyle she can see herself in but realizes she is really attracted to Mr. Chapman, laugh out loud He tries to go in for a kiss but is interrupted by the new guy, Mr. Judge (he is from a small town in Michigan who is quite cute I say very good looking). He goes in for a kiss and interrupted by Mr. Mumbrey The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 3806527698  giggling

-On her one on one time with Mr. Mumbray she feels like their connection is not as strong but she likes him just doubting it a little.

-----Back at the mansion: Mr. Kim (Dr. Kim) is talking to Mr. Cones and saying he has doubts about everything now, he just is still hurt from being hurt by his ex.
More guys left behind having doubts.

Last edited by chasus71 on Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:49 pm

Time for the dance card:

1. Mr. Castranova
2. Mr. Shanklin
3. Capt. Kim
4. Mr. Bonchicchio

-Uh Oh Capt Kim pouring out his heart with her and Nicole accepts it lets him stay. I have a feeling though that he will be gone before episode 6.

-Mr. Shanklin dancing now she just does not click with him the singing gentleman
He is also pouring out his heart but wont end up like Capt Kim I suspect..... sad YEP she lets him go. Her mom says says "yep he did too much singing" laugh out loud

Dancing with Mr. Bonchicco now I believe he will stay based on screen caps so that means Mr. Castranova is eliminated sadly. The parents are suspect of Mr. Bonchicco and were very sad that Mr. Castranova was eliminated
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:11 am

The screens caps from the promo that played out in tonight's episode 4:

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu958
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu966
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu974
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu968
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu981
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu979
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pictu982
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLh6bEujP4g
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:02 am

Started watching this show cause I like strong WOC leads, and Nicole is doing an exceptionally good job, IMO. That said, I am now convinced that the person pulling up at the end of episode 4 is her brother. He looks like Nicole and I saw another clip in a promo where he is standing with the court, not the other suitors. Very tricky of the producers trying to make it seem like he is another suitor (also kind of creepy, haha). There is one last suitor who is revealed during a masquerade ball, I believe.

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Courts10
Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MEY9s1a2U4

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Screen10
Source: screengrab from Peacock viewing

(Apologies if I'm not crediting the sources correctly; I don't post here often.)

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Mar 31, 2022 10:25 am

@1SeasonOnly Oh wow great catch, I was wondering who he was in the other screencaps I posted! what a great twist especialy since she is getting closer with the guys having her brother there too will have some of these gents either stepping up more or shaking in their shoes laugh out loud.

I agree as well that Nicole is doing a marvelous job, she is so beautiful inside and out. I love how she takes charge and really talks to the guys, expressing how she feels even when it is the goodbye dance.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Mar 31, 2022 11:51 am

THE absolute funniest line of the season was said by Mrs Remy last night .. dam near fell on the floor laughing so hard at the very prim and proper Mrs referring to the new men about “inserting themselves into” ……

Still laughing to be honest LOL
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 31, 2022 8:27 pm

@chasus71 thank you for the recaps! I'm so angry I can't view any more epis. The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 2292733854

@1SeasonOnly nice to see you! Great catch on the brother.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Fri Apr 01, 2022 12:07 pm

@GuardianAngel I hate that you are unable to watch the show such a bummer. It is really fun to watch the two new suitors are so good looking and Nicole is already swooning over one of them which is Mr. Judge.

Hopefully, I can find some links with clips or something to post here and you are able to at least view those.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:43 pm

YT recap of episode 4:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGlOu-RklU
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Sun Apr 03, 2022 9:55 pm

Here are some additional screencaps from the YT recap video of Ep 4:

This here is one of the new guys, Mr. Judge:- Nicole is quite smitten with him.
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1027
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1028
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1029

The other new guy Dr. Hatem:
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1031
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1030
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1032

Other screencaps:
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1035
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1034
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1033
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1038
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1037
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1036
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1039
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1040
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1041
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1045
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1044
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1042
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 9 Pict1043
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TGlOu-RklU
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Wed Apr 06, 2022 11:47 pm

Episode 5: Part 1

9 suitors left.
Episode starts with Nicole talking with her sister and friend about the new guys who came in and how she was happy about them being there. She always talks about Mr. Binchiccio in how everyone in her court notices the chemistry between them when they were dancing. She says that he has a hard time ARTICULATING HOW HE IS FEELING AFTER SHE REASSURED HIM HER FEELINGS ARE REAL FOR HIM HOWEVER, she says he is not reassuring her of how he feels.

Dr. Hatem is outside with his shirt off working out which is funny the announcer said “will he ever put his shirt back on, only time will tell” laugh out loud

They get the dally tea about the event for the day which is archery and the special guest coming. All the guys hope it is not another suiter.

A CARRIAGE COMES AND SURPRISE: It is Nicole’s Older Brother- DOM’ REMI’!!! Yay (just like @1SeasonOnly sleuthed). Oh, sorry ladies he is married with a baby on the way he is a cutie pie for sure, those eyes!!! swoon.

He is there because their parents have to leave for a bit, so he is there to vet these suiters. His dad tells him he has reservations about Dr. Hatem, Mr. Judge, and especially Mr. Bonchicchio.
A game of archery where Mr. Dom Remi will choose who will be part of the fam dinner later that night

All the guys try they show Mr. Chapman who does pretty good some guys trying to stand out. Mr. Boncchico misses his shot.

When Nicole tries out the new guy Mr. Judge (Jesse) just walks up behind and helps her with how to aim and all the guys of course are a bit jealous. Dr. Hatem calls it a douche move

When Dr. Hatem comes up though and he misses he gets angry and bumps into Nicole’s brother without saying excuse me or pardon me. Nicole is like what the…. So rude. (I am not liking this new suitor Dr. Hatem).
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 20 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst