SELECT CONTENT

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 12:55 am

Ep 5- Part 2 Play by Play

-DR Hatem is pulled of for a talk by Mr. Dom Remi he talks about his life of getting his pilot license he says he don’t know if he sees Nicole in his life in those 10 years. Dom has doubts rightfully so.

-Dom pulls over Mr. Judge to talk to get to know him (he is talking to the guys his dad has reservations about). Both DOM and Mr. Judge have a good talk, Dom is impressed with Mr. Judge. Mr. Judge says he is from a small town of like 700 people!!! Yes that is small. He also says he doesn’t like jumping from relationship to relationship as he is ready for something serious. Both guys had a great convo and shake hands. Dom is now impressed with Mr. Judge.

-During the guys archery and in between talks with Dom, Mr. Bonchicchio sneaks Nicole away for private time. Of course, all the guys notice and don’t like it.

-Dom talks with Mr. Hunter and Mr. Holland who both congratulate Dom on his baby on the way. Mr. Holland talks about his daughter. Dom then asks both about what they thought of Mr. Bonchicchio and of course they tell him straight up that he is just not very respectful of how he acts with Nicole in front of her family and all.

-Mr. Bonchicchio and Nicole talking about feelings and all about the dance the night before when Dom walks over to talk with them. Dom asks him some pretty basic questions about relationships and Mr. B flubs up he seems to be very nervous and is somewhat shocked Nicole wants marriage out of this like wow, I am smh. He seems flustered, but Dom is not impressed and is even more weary of him. Nicole looks sad listening to what Mr. B just said.
chasus71
chasus71

Female Posts : 4265

Back to top Go down

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:10 am

Episode 5 play-by Play Part 3

-Dom talks to his sister and the court about what he thought about all the guys and he tells her of his concerns with Dr. Hatem and with Mr. Boncchicio

-Dom thinks that Nicole is compatible with Mr. Judge, Mr. Holland, and Mr. Hunter

-Dom chooses the guys he wants at the family dinner which are:
1. Mr. Hunter
2. CAPT Chen
3. Mr. Judge
4. Mr. Holland
5. Dr. Hatem

--Uh Oh Mr. Bonicchcio intersects the dinner to pull Nicole away so of course everyone are shocked and a bit turned off.

chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:16 am

@chasus71 Thank you for the recaps. Keep them coming!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:50 am

Episode 5 play-by Play Part 4

- Well Nicole ask her brother if it would be ok to talk he says yes it is ok. Of course, everyone is pissed.

- Nicole talks with Mr. B and he explains why he was reserved about relationships. He talks about his parents both falling ill an taking care of each other. She is crying saying that can he see him falling for her and being in a relationship with her. He says yes and They kiss and she says in an ITM that she could never marry someone her family couldn’t approve of.

- Her family comes in to talk with her and express how they did not like what Mr. B did. Nicole says yes, she understands that they were not happy but for her she really liked him and was happy he stepped up. Her brother says yes that is good she feels like that but for her to be careful about that and confusing it for one thing genuine and it may turn out not to be.

- Mr. B. back with the guys and of course everyone is mad especially Capt KIM and Mr. Judge who was in the middle of a very emotional story about his family when Mr. B interrupted. Very intense with the guys. Mr. B is just being rude but oh well I guess he don’t care. I am not sure how I feel about Mr. B now.

- Anyway on to the Fairwell dance and 3 guys were chosen:

1. Mr. Judge
2. Mr. Hunter
3. Dr. Hatem

Mr. Hunter gets 1st dance he is very sweet and says he feels their connection she tells him she wants him to stay.
Last 2 dances of course Mr. Judge who Nicole apologizes for the dinner interruption because she feels ana amazing connection with him and she wants to get to know him. She thinks he is an amazing person.

Her dance with Dr. Hatem is a bit awkward but she tells him she was worried about how he told her brother that he didn’t see himself married in 10 years she felt said. He said he didn’t want to lie but he does want to get to know her better to see where this goes because he really likes her, he just needs time to show her. Nicole says sorry I just don’t feel that connection and I am going to have to let you go. He is not disrespectful when he leaves,

At the end of Mr. Judge’s dance, she says he is one she wants to stay he is so happy, and he goes in for the kiss and it is a YUM kiss!! There is some serious chemistry between these two for sure. Mr. B is on the balcony seething laugh out loud. Her sister and Friend were so dang giddy too they were giggling and happy. Wow I am liking Mr. Judge and Nicole together.

Nicole is all giddy and so happy she is just glowing big time. They all say good night and Mr. Chapman comes up to her hugs her tight and Nicole is like “mmmmm” (that is my words laugh out loud), she says, “I think we will get time soon” and he says “I like begging for it” Woo HOO and the look Nicole gives him is a “come to momma passionate look” oh yes laugh out loud.The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887

*****Next episode it looks like debauchery everywhere while Nicole's Parents are still away laugh out loud! This is the episode where we saw in the screencaps where Mr. Chapman and Nicole have private bedroom time and then later Mr. Kim confronts Mr. Chapman in the hall about it!!! Scandalous, the episode 6 looks hot because she will be rolling around kissing on Mr. Judge too:Hugesmile: Hugesmile The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 2498057887 ****

I will post episode pictures later when I get them all uploaded :yes:
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:20 am

Some Jesse Judge info…..

https://www.thedailynews.cc/articles/sidney-native-competes-for-love-on-nbcs-the-courtship/

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:26 am

Jeepers wrote:Some Jesse Judge info…..

https://www.thedailynews.cc/articles/sidney-native-competes-for-love-on-nbcs-the-courtship/

Thanks for posting. I was waiting to see more on him he is a cutie pie. I really, really like him with Nicole. My 2 faves now are him and Mr. Chapman
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Apr 07, 2022 2:43 am

More on Jesse .. interesting background .. like this guy

His IG is JESSEJUDGE .. and is private

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-judge-3294b1a6
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Apr 07, 2022 3:43 pm

Jeepers wrote:More on Jesse .. interesting background .. like this guy

His IG is JESSEJUDGE .. and is private

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jesse-judge-3294b1a6

This is an interesting development because his IG had previously been public (as of this weekend). I like him, too; seems very genuine.

Admittedly, I am still rooting for Danny B—it’s the way he looks at her. I feel like Danny is getting a weird mixed edit of Peter and Bryan from Rachel Lindsay’s season of the Bachelorette. The fact that Danny B is afraid to commit reminds me of Peter, but the fact that he’s very physical and goes out of his way to get Nicole’s attention reminds me of Bryan. Also the fact that the bro and dad seem to be on the fence about Danny B also reminds me of Rachel’s family toward Bryan. Going to be interesting to see how all of this pans out!

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:12 pm

I can agree that Danny B. is getting that "suitor against the family" he does have a lot of focus for now. Nicole really likes him a lot too so I can see her pull towards him being constant. However next week it does look like she is being pulled back into it with Mr. Chapman and she is going all in with her instant attraction with Mr. Judge. He is big competition with Mr. B, and I think he feels it a bit. I know based on screencaps Mr. B will get that private time with Nicole so I will be surprised to see who really ends up with her.

I will say the top 3 are:

Mr. B
Mr. Judge
Mr. Chapman

Anyone of these 3 could win her heart it is that close.

The other guys just don't have that connection, I believe Capt KIM will be eliminated in the next epi and probably Mr. Cones soon. Mr. Embry will also be eliminated either ep 6 or ep 7, JMO.
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:28 pm

We’re on the exact same page, Chasus! I also caught the Danny B alone time in what looks like a tub(?). For some reason I feel like either Danny B or Chapman leaves when they discover the other’s alone time because there’s a promo clip where a Nicole is walking out if the ballroom asking “How did he find out!?”

We also have to keep in mind that it appears as though another surprise suitor will show up during the masquerade ball. He’s the one in the promo who asks Nicole if she is flirting with him at the dining table (note Mr B is on the other side of her when he asks).

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:41 pm

@1SeasonOnly  Ok I will have to go back and look at those clips because I noticed in one of the photos she is dancing with someone we have not seen before. Isnt there another dinner with her in a red dress? these caps show this new guy we have yet to see:

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu971
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu972
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLh6bEujP4g

then here is Mr. B furture scenes
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu976
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu977

I still think Mr. Chapman will be there for awhile because next episode is secret alone time from the group date where Capt Kim blows up about (which I think this could be when Capt Kim is eliminated at the farewell dance later).

But there are still other photos of Mr. Chapman that looks like an actual 1-on-1 date with Nicole to come in a later episode after ep 6::

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu959
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu961
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu960
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Pictu965
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLh6bEujP4g
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by chasus71 Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:17 pm

EPISODE 5 PHOTOS Part 1:
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220410
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220412
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220413
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220411
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220415
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220414
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220416
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220417
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220418
The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 20220419
Photos taken by me courtesy of USA Network airing of the Courtshiphttps://www.usanetwork.com/the-courtship
chasus71
chasus71

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Courtship - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+9
djogbenyuie
Norcalgal
1SeasonOnly
suzq
Amethyst