SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:09 pm

@smg2587 good catch. There has to be a reason for that. yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:16 pm

Location so far today.

Rachel stories with her parents. She didn’t tweet about her and Zach’s date. But liked two comments about it. One from Serene fromClayton’s season and one about their outfits. Most of her tweets and likes where about Gabby.

Zach hasn’t shown his location yet and Tino showed him watching the episode. Guessing he’s in LA.

Gabby is wih her family in Colorado. Episode not done there yet so will look her likes later. And Erich is watching with family in NJ. And Jason still private.

Edit to add more social media thing for the episode. Tino posted a picture of Rachel and him from the episode but he added a picture of Tyler C and Pilot Pete and tagged them or at least attempted to tagged Peter but tagged the wrong account. Tino also posted a movie poll with a picture of him and Rachel. Maybe shading Zach’s date? Zach didn’t post during the episode which isn’t strange. But his friends haven’t either and they have the last two week. In fact his friends posted them playing volleyball which I think was earlier today. Not sure if Zach is with them since he wasn’t tagged but someone did yell out in that story Let’s go Zach. Not sure if there is another Zach in the friend group. His best friend restoried the post about Zach going on BHH tomorrow.

Nothing posted from Gabby side of the season after Gabby and Erich separate family posts. And Erich restoring Tino’s story about him.

I find all three of Tino, Zach and Erich’s social media a bit weird. I’ll explain more if it still looks the same after tomorrow.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:28 am

Sorry for the double post but posting this rs tweet about Zach’s 1on1. He said the same thing when everyone thought Rachel was f1 during last season. Of course take RS with a grain of salt always.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:50 am

@smg2587 but RS hasn't announced the F1 yet, right?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:55 am

RS…so smug and condescending, yet he has no idea who the F1’s are.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:59 am

I know very little about the season & only know the supposed final 2 men for each woman. I don’t know any of the rumours or speculated “winners”. I have watched all 3 episodes & believe that Jason is Gabby’s F1 & Zach is Rachel’s.

TPTB didn’t show Eric providing any comfort (or very minimal) to Gabby when she was upset about her mom. The daytime portion of this date felt awkward to me. They also showed Rachel asking Gabby if she got a chance to “at least talk to Jason” at the after party. While I have noticed very little Gabby/Jason time, it’s obviously happening & she’s expressed her interest in him to Rachel.

I need to see more Rachel/Tino, but the emotional & physical connection with Zach seems to be there for Rachel & producers are airing it. I think the emotional connection for Rachel will be critical & I need to see it yet with Tino. JMO 😊
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:14 pm

Jason’s finally public on IG. Also Gabby’s sister did follow request him. It shows up in his followers list. So she followed both Erich and Jason, so she probably met both during htds.

@luvstx He didn’t announce any winner yet. Also Clarke’s his tweet some on his podcast. Mainly he tweeted to say that date going well doesn’t mean anything on if he’s f1 or f2. He really doesn’t no much this season.

Will add he says Gabby and Rachel will appear on BIP near the end of the season. They filmed something down there. It’s to talk to Logan I’m guess about some of the stuff he pulls this season. In RS words he used confront him. Also talk to Kate about their experience with him.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:52 pm

Just FYI .. Jason opened his IG account up this morning. Have at it…

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:55 am

Wanted to post how Erich and Zach social media went after their 1on1s and thought would be a good comparison for next week with Tino and Jason’s 1on1s.

First neither made a post about the 1on1 before the episode or after, Not strange for Erich but Zach posted things for the first two episodes and not the third. Zach did put some stuff from Rachel’s date in his stories. In stories Erich reposted three stories from the episode from friends including the one Tino posted reading his date card. Erich’s tags been off a few weeks but he did allow tags from a Gabby and Gabby and Erich fan page that was made fairly recently. Zach followed the a Rachel fan account. Erich showed his family watching the episode last night. Zach has been watching the episode with his Austin friend group the past two weeks but none of them posted yesterday.

Gabby didn’t tweet last night and only made one like but that was a tweet from Jill supporting her. Rachel liked two tweets about Zach’s dare last night one from Serene and the other about her dress. Neither posted any stories since the episode last night.

I’m more posting this so we can see if the 1on1 date participants next week act any different. I’m seeing strange sm happening all around. No ones acting to obvious IMO but we will see if that continues. Jmo.

Edit to add Gabby’s sister unfollowed Jason sometime this evening. She followed both Erich and Jason and quickly unfollowed.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:24 am

I’m curious where Johnny comes into all this .. haven’t really seen hide nor hair of him
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Jul 27, 2022 1:36 pm

So i want to add here that Zach was a guest in Becca and Michelle podcast Bachelor Happy Hour. There were 2 interesting things:
When he was asked about where he lives his answer was that he Lived in Cali then in texas and he's now in the process of figuring out where to live now.
Becca asked him to sum up the rest of the season without giving anything away: very romantic.
it may or may not mean anything.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG