SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:38 pm

And Erich’s post featuring grandpa John. Changed his handle as well. Also playing with his bio a bit. It said initial creator earlier and he changed it to animals and a YouTube link to a movie scene.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 27, 2022 3:56 pm

smg2587 wrote:And Erich’s post featuring grandpa John. Changed his handle as well. Also playing with his bio a bit. It said initial creator earlier and he changed it to animals and a YouTube link to a movie scene.

His IG account got mirrored last night .. thus the reason for the changes…..

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 02bd3310
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:46 pm

RS really has no idea who either F1 is. It is an odd season.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:59 pm

Reddit found some comments Tino’s dad left on Facebook that make me think he might not be f1. Stuff like not being sure if there is a way out for him, what does winning or losing mean, someone left a comment about how he shouldn’tsleep with the lead and dissing r/g for the end of Clayton’s season and his dad replied that they warned him of that before he left to film.

Family comments and social media haven’t always been reelable in the past. Haven’t heard anyone else not close to him leaving these type of messages. Zach’s family been pretty giddy over the show. His sister even followed a Rachel fan account.

Also read that it looks like Rachell and her close friends from Clayton’s season, Jill, Lyndsay, Hunter and Genevieve look to be in South Carolina this weekend.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:59 am

I forget to mention that zach was asked about the first night. He said that he didn't had the opportunity to talk to the ladies and thought he (and Nate) were going home that night.
We don't really know if he talked to Rachel would've changed anthynig regarding Tino's first impression rose but it's something to notice.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 29, 2022 2:33 pm

Jason made his first show post. It’s his photo the show first released with no caption 😝

Erich still seems to be in NJ from his stories. He just left the lake house and seems to now be in his mom’s home because he showed the family dog that he went to after filming ended.

Gabby posted with her dog so she seems to be in Denver.

Nothing yet from Tino although he posted a throwback of him talking about Tyler C.

Zach is in Vegas, it’s his birthday Sunday so I guess he’s there to celebrate.

Rachel seems to be in SC already her post matches one Hunter did who been in sc since yesterday and Jill posted about being on her way there. I’m intrigued by this girls trip for Rachel because most of her girl trips last season coincided with so maybe tough episodes for her to watch. The premiere last season and fsds she watched with her Ohio girlfriend [although her birthday fell on the night fsd dates aired so there is that). And before her 1on1 aired she was with the same group of women she will be with this week. I think it’s going to be an emotional episode going by the preview but this girls trip has interesting timing.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Jul 29, 2022 8:03 pm

IF Erich is F1, his (supposed) trip to Maine could actually be a fake out. It’s possible that he and Gabby actually had a meet up. Time frames would work

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 pm

I don’t really believe this people try to trick us to much especially when it’s in video form. Also form what I can tell Erich seems to be a person that post in the moment. Since he been open on IG I maybe seen one photo that didn’t look live but the day before. I has been quiet enough to not even try to trick people with the Maine stories. He didn’t need to post that to hide IMO and posted nothing before that.

Even still I try make a time table for possible shvs last few weeks.

For Gabby after the press she went back to  Colorado. Posted her dog both  7/15and 7/16. Posted nothing from 7/17 to 7/19 except promos and her lunch 7/18 which unsure the location. Posted Grandpa John and her dog 7/20 and so ice cream in a cart 7/21 I won’t be shock if these turn out to not be live the ice cream one I believe wasn’t, it was celebrating the fact a ice cream brand from New York was coming to Boulder. Also because 7/22 and 7/23 birthday parties in LA  for her friend Liz and Melina. 7/25 posted pictures of Grandpa John and her dog in Denver. Posted from Denver also 7/27 and 7/29. The 7/20and 7/21 stories throw me off a little because

Jason just went public so we got nothing on him except he made a post 7/21.

Erich going a little farther back but we know he was in NJ at least since July 4th (at least the first time in July that he posted from ther).. posted his sister and mom in NJ on July 14th. Was quiet after that till July 20 with the Maine stories. Back in NJ  the next day and has posted everyday there since.

The lunch post 7/18 and 7/20 and 7/21 post for Gabby kinda throw off her shv timeline some IMO. Plus this possible going back and forth to Denver and la possible 3 or 4 times in 10 days.we can’t tell anything with Jason so I won’t even try. The Maine post is the big thing with Erich If he was really in Maine I don’t see a shv. I have no reason to believe he wasn’t there though, jmo. If Erich is f1 the only realistic days for an shv recently was late 7/16 to 7/20 but her lunch post 7/18 could throw that off as does the Maine one.

Will work on a Rachel timeline for last week as well.

Edit change some dates.

Last edited by smg2587 on Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:43 pm; edited 2 times in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Rachel possible shv schedule after press tour. She went home 7/13 to Florida. Posted a tiktok 7/16 of fly during a sunset. Quiet until 7/22 where she posted a bunch of stuff about books. Was home 7/25 watching the show with her parents. Been fairly active on tiktok and IG the whole week and posted a make up tiktok yesterday. Got to South Carolina last night and is there with her friends from Clayton’s season,

Zach watched episode 2, 7/18 in Austin. Posted the family dog 7/20 and I noticed his best friend was also in SoCal 7/21. Didn’t post anything until he and said best friend where in LA for the 7/23 Kenny Chesney concert. 7/25 saw stories of his Austin friends playing volleyball someone said his name but he wasn’t tagged, so unsure if he was there. Today in Vegas most likely for his birthday weekend.

Tino on 7/18 posted running in California and 7/20 did run event with friends. Quiet until 7/23 he was a groomsman in his cousins wedding, not sure about anymore wedding activities he took part in. In Venice, CA surfing 7/24. 7/25 watched the show from his home. Been pretty quiet the rest of this week but Rachel is posting from home and now SC.

A possible Zach shv 7/20 to 7/23. His best friend being in CA the same time throws me off some. This person doesn’t seem to have family in CA. So did he just spend time with Zach’s family while he was in shv. Tino could be a possible two day shv 7/21 to 7/23 but that’s if he did nothing for his cousins wedding and just attended the ceremony which is hard to believe. The timing fits Zach better IMO since he clearly fly from Austin to CA mid week, some things do throw me off. Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:10 pm

The SHV dates are throwing me off as well. Do we know of other potential weekends that we think?

ETA - I also have a hard time imagining Erich posting a fake out, I dunno I find it unlikely given like you said he wasn’t posting that much before hand so had no reason to and also given his personal circumstances.. I dunno
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:28 pm

sbolduc wrote:The SHV dates are throwing me off as well. Do we know of other potential weekends that we think?

ETA - I also have a hard time imagining Erich posting a fake out, I dunno I find it unlikely given like you said he wasn’t posting that much before hand so had no reason to and also given his personal circumstances.. I dunno

Only other one I’m for sure of are the ones before both Rachel and Gabby went to CMA fest. Which would of been anywhere from before June 10th. Because both women where in CA at that time. We may have had one while they filmed BIP segment in Mexico. They sometimes let the leds have shvs while in Mexico but unsure of those dates just know it was before decision on fantasy suites day. But that one isn’t guaranteed.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:28 am

smg2587 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:The SHV dates are throwing me off as well. Do we know of other potential weekends that we think?

Only other one I’m for sure of are the ones before both Rachel and Gabby went to CMA fest. Which would of been anywhere from before June 10th. Because both women where in CA at that time. We may have had one while they filmed BIP segment in Mexico. They sometimes let the leds have shvs while in Mexico but unsure of those dates just know it was before decision on fantasy suites day. But that one isn’t guaranteed.

Thanks for keeping track of all of their movements! You are a star!! clapping!

Can you remind who you thought the June SHVs were with?
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG