SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jina Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:58 pm

Amberly wrote:Do you think there is chance that Tino is just "too" out there - obvious - that she selected him, whereas,
Zach - even though he had a 1-on-1 last episode - that he has been - for the most part - hidden - that he
could be the one.  Zach - hidden (1st episode; not much in the 2nd - 3rd - 1-on-1 and last night - not much.)

About the first episode we now know he didn't even got the chance to talk to Rachel so they don't have anything to show in the 1st place.
Last episode is normal after the one on one but we are at the same time getting positive glimpse of him here and there. ( an ITM of him talking about his strong feelings for Rachel and the part of his poem shown "at the end of this i hope i'm your guy...")

I'm more team Zach for F1 for now but i might change my mind tomorrow laugh out loud
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:16 pm

Positive Rachel’s home in Florida because the back patio doors match her htd from Clayton’s season. Here compare the interview today to her friend Nate’s post about htds

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cai-MAEs-bH/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnGEypXi8_g

More confirmation Rachel was home yesterday, she posted a perfume tiktok yesterday. Same closet door background as her makeup tiktok from last week.

Last edited by smg2587 on Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Tue Aug 02, 2022 5:27 pm

Haha .. Erich’s location is “None ya business” 😆
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:30 am

So Jason and Tino where less active than Zach and Erich  where last week. Zach and Erich didn’t post till Wednesday about their dates, so we have to wait if these two post about it. Jason only reposted his sister’s story about the show. On his last post he is liking almost every comment that’s positive and supportive even hearting a few supportive comments. He’s allow a few tags but he did that last week and than untagged himself. Tino watched the show yesterday at someone’s watch party and seems to be watching at his place again today. He posted a few things from the episode including Cary’s post, but Cary tagged him. Tino also followed Cary so that tells us he at least was fitted for a suite for frc.

Rachel and Gabby been a lot more active after this episode more so than the previous two both during and after the airing. Not sure why. None of this may mean anything but under Rachel’s post both of them and Jesse made jokes about toe wine for some reason. They both even made IG post twice about this week when they usually been posting rc looks.

As already mention Erich posted a pic for the episode at location tagged it None Ya Business, which is a similar location tagged Gabby made in her June photo dump post where she put None of Your Business. Not sure it means anything. And Zach posted the group date photo with all the guys and Rachel in it.

That’s all I got for the social media front since after the episode.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Wed Aug 03, 2022 1:42 am

@smg2587 the watch party Tino was at last night was also attended by his mother. She was in the tagged pics.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 03, 2022 2:14 pm

Maybe something maybe not. Gabby refers to Jason in the past tense in this article. Will add Clayton did the same thing with Susie in his interviews and they were already back together at that point. And people thought she wasn’t f1 because of that, me being guilty of that as well. So not sure if this is something they train them to do or not. Same article Rachel avoids tense when talking about Tino.

https://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/pictures/bachelorettes-gabby-rachel-on-tino-haydens-apology-logan/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Wed Aug 03, 2022 5:16 pm

Anyone else feeling that the lack of solid SHV info leans towards Jason and Tino being F1 given their LA locations? Would be much easier to pull off a night or two around their media rounds, etc.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Wed Aug 03, 2022 8:25 pm

luvstx wrote:Anyone else feeling that the lack of solid SHV info leans towards Jason and Tino being F1 given their LA locations?  Would be much easier to pull off a night or two around their media rounds, etc.

I feel like there is a compelling argument for Zach based on his whereabouts these last two months, which kind of line up with Rachel. I go 50/50 Tino and Zach. The spotify on May 11th for Zach still gives me pause but historically all 3 get their phones the same day…

For Gabby, I am also torn. But given Erich’s SM I believe he has been on the east coast since the beginning of July…. and given Gabby’s back and forth between LA and Denver this past month I just feel like by default I lean Jason as F1. I just don’t see Erich trolling us with locations given the family situation and just his SM behaviours. Just MO right now.

ETA - this assumes both are with their F1 from the season
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Wed Aug 03, 2022 9:34 pm

Erich posted a story in NJ with his mom.

Gabby posted a picture of a church saying she’s taking a walk with Grandpa John.

Rachel has been MIA today after being on a lot the last week. Only reposted one photo set from the show.

We should be getting another sanctioned shv either this weekend or next week. Also depending if they want to do MTA after htds or after fsds we maybe a couple weeks to a month out from that.

Edit to add Tino’s post date post. He added a kiss shot but on the second slide.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:06 am

Tino is still on cloud 9 from this date  laugh out loud

He added this to his story with the song Enchanted playing: (I LOVE that song!)

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 29399d10

www.instagram.com/Tino.360
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:51 am

^^^ looks like he has no qualms about posting the romantic moments.Hmm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 04, 2022 2:53 am

Just some thoughts on latergrams and shvs.. Yes Susie did post them but I remember in the early weeks around the first two episodes some people where actually calling out on  her latergram stories and the fact she was reediting old content. People saw what she was doing early but because so many thought it was Rachel what she was doing was ignored and she got better at posting latergrams because some people noticed. I will admit I didn’t think her latergrams and re-edited content was a clue but it turned out to be one. You can look back at the f1 to f6 thread during Clayton’s season i remember those posts. After the first two episodes we all stopped noticing them.

I just don’t think Erich is a latergram poster. He seems to be a more in the moment type poster. Just from his post with his family, they where usually all spread out, not at one time. He also has shown he can go two weeks without posting. Plus he can and has gone weeks without posting and Jason gives us nothing. Why would he need to trick people when the other f2 guy is silent on sm. Also doesn’t help Jason two people that actually put him on their pages aren’t in LA. From what I seen only his sister and best friend actually post him and his sister in in New Orleans and best friend is out of the country. He doesn’t have to trick people him and Jason and Gabby being silent at the same time would confuse people enough. Jmo. Just to add going by his LinkedIn Erich doesn’t have a job in LA to go back to. He put an end date as March 2022 on his last job. So nothing looks to be in LA that he has to rush back to.

I know people thinking Gabby had an shv July 17to 19 but people forget she posted her lunch on the 18th. I do think she may have had an shv around then but I am not positive it was on the 18th. On the 18th she tweeted two tweets from the west coast airing. Also the Gabby visiting NJ I just don’t know when she would have the time IMO. If we are looking at the same time lines when she really wasn’t very much in LA or Denver I don’t see how it fits. The 18th I talked about already, 19 was silent, 20 and 21 the two Denver post that yes I think could be latergrams. But those where the days Erich posted from Maine and than getting back to NJ. I just don’t see it.

Now the question for me does Erich circumstances prevent a lead seeing a potential f1 for a month? Just IMO he been going town to town in NJ and whatever he did in Maine..I think if he was f1 he would be going to LA. It’s not like he is just at his mom’s place. I just don’t see a time that the two of them seem to be in LA at the same time long enough for a shv. I do think Gabby has had one between July 17 th July 21. It just I don’t know how to dissect when it happen when she posted stories the 18,20,, and 21. Could I’ve wrong of course I could but that’s what I am seeing right now.

With Rachel the shvs confuse me because either her f1 can come and go fro shvs (Tino) or her f1 is being pretty blatant and not hiding at all when he comes for shvs (Zach). Which would the producers allow more two happen? I’m 60-40 Zach right now because he has been quiet enough days for an shv but him actually showing himself in California is my head scratcher. The Spotify thing is in the back of my head. I want to see the mid season preview before we go back but the fact is we haven’t seen him on an actual Mexico date yet. I have theories but want to see him on an actually Mexico date before I post.

This is just where my head is right now. I will probably change my mind again. But these are my shv thought so far. All Jmo.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG