SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:34 am

@nd4reality

Well you're kinda of proving my point. They're not showing much of the leads connections with the spoiled F2s Aven and Jason. They've been editing Tino and Erich similarly, they even have the same FS day time activity in Mexico. And they've been focusing a lot on their possible bachelor picks, Nate And Zach.

JMO

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:18 am

There are things in Erich’s edit that aren’t typical F1. The limo entrance I already mentioned, the hidden camera angle on the first night being upset about not getting the FIR which is usually saved for villains. The off edit of the first 1-on-1 which very much contrasted how Jason responded to the mom story, I don’t think Erich actually reacted how they showed him but they edited that way. Not showing any of the back story on his dad, while still showing him saying he doesn’t want to waste his time here etc etc. I think Tino has gotten a more traditional F1 edit. I don’t think anyone on Gabby side has. I agree that Erich had the closest with the little tidbits with Gabby along the way.

Regardless I think we need to keep watching the feet. I think Gabby and Jason are accounted for yesterday but I think another one is to come soon if there wasn’t one already this week. And if there was one this week I feel like Erich was accounted for?
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:58 am

Erich was quiet Sunday and Monday but I think he was with friends on Tuesday. Gabby posted from what seems like a hike/run on Wednesday, so I don't think there was a SHV this past week. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:30 am

When was the latest SHV? I admit I haven't been keeping up with them. I remember both Erich and Gabby were quiet the weekend after the MTA taping and Jason was accounted for that weekend.

Has there any hint of an SHV since? If not, there should be one soon.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:46 pm

Something else I noticed while rewatching the HTDs, the music playing while Gabby was saying she was falling in love with Jason and head over heals for him was kinda somber, and after saying goodbye Jason had his head down and looked kinda worried and pensive. I felt like it was foreshadowing that something bad would happen. In contrast, the music playing at the end of Erich's date was very romantic and soaring. IMO.

Like I said before, I don't put that much stock in what they say ITM. She could have been prompted by a producer, she could be on a high after a great date. What matters is what they show she's telling them directly. IMO

Last edited by patri1610 on Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 12:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:Erich was also allowed extra time behind the scenes

We don't know if Jason got extra time. It looks like Erich went to see her after the group date cocktail party was cancelled. Could be part of the fighting for her she mentioned if he's the only one who did it. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Aug 27, 2022 5:08 pm

I see a number of us on here and elsewhere puzzled by the edit.  It's one thing to keep a bit of a surprize in your back pocket to woo the audience.  It's another to make everyone so confused we hardly know what to believe.  The powers that be IMO need to decide what kind of show they are producing, and bring that to the fans. I tune in for a love story and a bit of drama, not Mystery Science Theater.  This mess we see now is not cutting it.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:21 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I see a number of us on here and elsewhere puzzled by the edit.  It's one thing to keep a bit of a surprize in your back pocket to woo the audience.  It's another to make everyone so confused we hardly know what to believe.  The powers that be IMO need to decide what kind of show they are producing, and bring that to the fans. I tune in for a love story and a bit of drama, not Mystery Science Theater.  This mess we see now is not cutting it.

Once the 2 leads were announced, I suspected that this mess was what we were going to get. I think because of how badly Clayton's season played out, the producers were saddled with 2 possible leads. Both treated badly by the wishy washy lead they forced upon us by their own stupidity. They couldn't afford to p*ss off the audience again so they decided to go with the 2 leads at the last minute. They wanted something dramatic,  something that had never been done...at least on the US show...and thought this has built in drama. I think they envisioned/hoped for a cat fight between the women fighing over the same man/men and didn't think past that to the actual practicalities of how the show could be filmed and how everything would work. At times it looked like something hastily thrown together by amateurs. Those deck RC's and some of the most idiotic dates in history being prime examples. I seriously don't think they knew what they were doing and basically made up most of it as they went along, hence the edited mess we are being subject to.

Ever since Elan left the editing and storylines have been a mess. They just beat us over the head with stupid, fake drama with barely any trace of romance ... and forget about humor. Even the bloopers suck. They need to find some balance between the drama, humor and romance and actually give their audience some kind of story versus basically hate watching so people can bitch about the lead or contestants.

If it wasn't for this board I probably wouldn't even be watching. I have cut out DWTS, BB and Survivor when I couldn't take the stupidity any more and I have debated about doing the same here. As it is, I spend much less time here and these days, even when I watch I'm usually multi tasking and not paying that much attention.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:03 pm

sbolduc wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Reddit matched Gabby’s story with the stair case today to a home. A user said they got a message about this home being used as an shv (now deleted comments). All the user knows it was used on Friday and when someone looked at the booking info the home requires 4 days minimum booking and it was available for today.

So it looks like she was on a shv last week.

https://www.instagram.com/gabby.windey/

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 44 Bfb18c10

Based on availability of today and four day min, check in at latest would be Wed or Thurs? Potentially earlier.

Erich was accounted for Wed (CB interview his apartment) and Thurs (out with friends, then out late with the guys after MTA). Silent Friday onwards except for show related re posts.

Jason had two IG stories on Saturday. Could be latergrams as he does post things delayed on his main IG, one post says something about a Sunday morning but was posted on a Tuesday. He did not appear in any MTA pics Thursday so assuming he was not out with the group, even tho based in LA.

Gabby obv accounted for Thursday with MTA. She was quiet most of last week.

Last SHV ended latest Aug 15th. Gabby posted from this location on the Monday. A Reddit user found out someone was staying there on the Friday. As you can see above when I went on air BnB I could rent it starting the Monday (we only found out on the Monday so maybe earlier??) and it has a four day minimum, so timing is weird again, as Gabby would have had MTA on the Thurs regardless?

Erich has been silent since Thursday. Gabby was in Denver last night based on her multiple IG stories both from the same restaurant, Jason I believe is in LA with sister and mom visiting per IG stories…
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Sat Aug 27, 2022 9:49 pm

Well it's possible that they rented the place for 4 days but they only stayed there starting Thursday night after MTA as filming lasts all day. They could have met up there later (Erich wasn't with the other guys all night), since she was busy doing interviews anyway. That's 4 days, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:49 am

Honestly, at this point, I believe erich is f1. Before spoilers I did lean towards Jason but what stands out to me recently is how Gabby recently said coming up we’ll get to see who “really fights for each other”, and that has been a constant theme with Gabby and Erich, even Erichs mom told Gabby that in their family they never give up on each other. I’ll still look out for SHVs (I don’t think there was one this week but maybe next week), but I think RS is corrrect and it’s erich
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:20 am

I agree that it’s Erich as F1. There were other F1’s who didn’t get a limo entrance on night 1 so not uncommon and I also didn’t see anything wrong with their first 1-1 - I thought they’ve shown their connection each week and why he could be F1. JMO
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 69 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 56 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG