SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:59 pm

luvstx wrote:
smg2587 wrote:
sbolduc wrote:The SHV dates are throwing me off as well. Do we know of other potential weekends that we think?

ETA - I also have a hard time imagining Erich posting a fake out, I dunno I find it unlikely given like you said he wasn’t posting that much before hand so had no reason to and also given his personal circumstances.. I dunno

Only other one I’m for sure of are the ones before both Rachel and Gabby went to CMA fest. Which would of been anywhere from before June 10th. Because both women where in CA at that time. We may have had one while they filmed BIP segment in Mexico. They sometimes let the leds have shvs while in Mexico but unsure of those dates just know it was before decision on fantasy suites day. But that one isn’t guaranteed.

Thanks for keeping track of all of their movements!  You are a star!! clapping!

Can you remind who you thought the June SHVs were with?

Rachel had a story that looked like a shv house that they had Clayton and Susie used during their shv on June 9. So somewhere around than I think was her shv.

Edit correction Erich still in NJ just another town.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 19 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 30, 2022 8:01 pm

@smg2587 thanks so much for the detailed sleuthing! :claphands

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:49 am

Zach was in Las Vegas with his friends celebrating his birthday early. Probably they got home late on Saturday as his friends were posting about the trip yesterday. He's MIA since then only shared a story of his friend wishing him Happy birthday.
Meanwhile Rachel was in Charleston with her girls from Clayton's season. they went home on Sunday.
No idea about Tino as i don't follow him.
Anyway the timing is interesting as yesterday was Zach's birthday and today is Tino's 1 on 1 date with Rachel.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:07 pm

None of the guys gave locations so far today.

Looks like Gabby’s home. She stories doing a swing with her nephew. And her tweets right now match the Denver airing. She deleted one tweet something about being blessed and a oui gif. Still tweeting now.

Rachel tweeted part of the episode with the east coast airing. Hasn’t weeded anything since the 1on1 finished.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:41 am

I listened to BHH this morning and a couple things were interesting to me.

- Both Gabby and Rachel said their thorn was all of episode 3. Which for sure related to the guys turning them down etc. but also that is when Erich and Zach had their dates they didn’t mention them just found it interesting that all episode 3 was their thorn…
- Gabby’s rose was the Paris double date and being able to experience with Rachel, reconvene and see how happy they both were, as they were both feeling it that day
- Their favourite funny moment was the prank Rachel played on Tino/Jason telling them that they were going to switch to see if there was a connection with the other guy and both guys faces just dropped. Rachel said laughing and kind of giddy that Tino said “that sounded like hell” or something.
- Gabby mentioned that she takes longer in her journey and didn’t focus night one, allowed herself to change her mind on the guys through out the process. Week 4 was her point where she felt it would work but didn’t know with who…

They didn’t give much else but just found these comments interesting…
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2022 1:51 pm

sbolduc wrote:I listened to BHH this morning and a couple things were interesting to me.

- Both Gabby and Rachel said their thorn was all of episode 3. Which for sure related to the guys turning them down etc. but also that is when Erich and Zach had their dates they didn’t mention them just found it interesting that all episode 3 was their thorn…
- Gabby’s rose was the Paris double date and being able to experience with Rachel, reconvene and see how happy they both were, as they were both feeling it that day
- Their favourite funny moment was the prank Rachel played on Tino/Jason telling them that they were going to switch to see if there was a connection with the other guy and both guys faces just dropped. Rachel said laughing and kind of giddy that Tino said “that sounded like hell” or something.
- Gabby mentioned that she takes longer in her journey and didn’t focus night one, allowed herself to change her mind on the guys through out the process. Week 4 was her point where she felt it would work but didn’t know with who…

They didn’t give much else but just found these comments interesting…

Maybe the bold explains Gabby's edit. So far, not much there.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5309

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:10 pm

Looks like Tino watched last episode at a viewing party per his IG tags.
Zach is nowhere to be found since coming back from Las vegas.
Also nothing on Rachel's location since she got back from Charleston.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:19 pm

Rachel and Gabby are doing media interviews. Gabby are from Denver. I don’t think it’s an shv if the are doing interviews.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Tue Aug 02, 2022 2:57 pm

Not sure if it means anything, but Jason is liking comments that fans left on his IG post last week and responding with a ❤ in some cases.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgmn3QELdMa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:00 pm

Do you think there is chance that Tino is just "too" out there - obvious - that she selected him, whereas,
Zach - even though he had a 1-on-1 last episode - that he has been - for the most part - hidden - that he
could be the one. Zach - hidden (1st episode; not much in the 2nd - 3rd - 1-on-1 and last night - not much.)

During his interview with Becca/Michelle - Zach was asked if he could describe his journey in a few words
and he said - "very romantic" - and Tino on an interview with Joe/Tia - said "amazing" - interesting choice
of words.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:12 pm

mbl wrote:Not sure if it means anything, but Jason is liking comments that fans left on his IG post last week and responding with a ❤ in some cases.  

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cgmn3QELdMa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I can understand Jason's hesitant use of SM after the date last night. He wants a private low-key life and staying off social media certainly helps that. I'm sure he was pressured into making his IG active for PR.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Tue Aug 02, 2022 3:13 pm

@Amberly Hard to say as the contestants and leads are heavily coached as to their responses, especially when appearing on an ABC affiliated broadcast. Those BHH podcasts are nothing but a publicity machine to keep the franchise going.

Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 69 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 44 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG