SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sbolduc Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:22 pm

^^ with an interesting caption “We’ll always have Paris”
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu Aug 04, 2022 11:36 pm

Rachel posted a tiktok and made sure to show the gps in her car that it was today. She’s in Florida. Her closet door is visible from her past tiktok,

Gabby hasn’t shown location yet today. But she did follow two home decor designers on IG.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:08 am

I love Jason’s post. It seem so loving, all about showing Gabby off and him completely focused on her. It feels intimate and F1ish to me. IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:26 am

smg2587 wrote:Rachel posted a tiktok and made sure to show the gps in her car that it was today. She’s  in Florida. Her closet door is visible from her past tiktok,

Gabby hasn’t shown location yet today. But she did follow two home decor designers on IG.

Did she delete it already? Latest tiktok I see was posted 2 days ago.
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:32 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
smg2587 wrote:Rachel posted a tiktok and made sure to show the gps in her car that it was today. She’s  in Florida. Her closet door is visible from her past tiktok,

Did she delete it already? Latest tiktok I see was posted 2 days ago.

It’s still there. Says it was posted 5h ago.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:04 am

mbl wrote:I love Jason’s post. It seem so loving, all about showing Gabby off and him completely focused on her. It feels intimate and F1ish to me.  IMO

Seems like both men had great dates in Paris ! And both SM posts are very F1 ish.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:22 am

Via Reddit two separate Gabby fan accounts are saying they had Gabby and Jason view the same stories of the two of them at around the same time. The person that has one of the fan accounts on Reddit post both Jason and Erich content and seen both view a few stories today. But Gabby only view two Jason stories, Gabby is tagged in all the stories so it interesting she avoid the Erich ones. Not sure about the other account.

Take this for what you will.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri Aug 05, 2022 1:26 am

Not sure I understand^^
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Aug 05, 2022 3:09 am

Since all four of the guys posted things for 1on1s, I found the post interesting. Not talking about captions here because both Erich and Jason did movie quotes and Tino and Zach just remade references to the date. With Erich he posted on with Grandpa John in between him and Gabby and a boxing solo. His are the only post not holding a lead. Also in terms of comment likes he’s only liked one so far and it’s abouta fan not liking the edit. Jason put one up with Gabby in the center while he kisses her on the cheek. Liking a lot of supportive comments about him and him and G.

Zach’s post are nice shoots but they remain me of the the posts Gabby did during Clayton’s season. Like yeah they have their arms around each other but it doesn’t feel to romantic.plus I’m pretty certain their had to be better photos. Also his golf rc moment had a kiss photo that he decided not to post. Although Susie had similar post as well. Tino posted a kiss shoot but it’s the second photo in a slide. It’s also kinda of from far away, kind remains me Rachel blocking or putting Clayton’s face at a distance. But it is the most intimate shoot of the bunch.. Haven’t really looked into either of these two comment likes.

Rachel and Gabby are avoiding posting the men on their feed and it’s obvious. While they often post rc looks and a couple group dates. The Paris dates are the only 1on1s they posted so far. Now they may have just loved the outfits mind you but Gabby to not post her and Grandpa John from ep 3? Also read somewhere Rachel loved the gown they gave her for Zach’s 1on1, I know fans teased it, but if it was one of her favorites I’d think she’d post it,jmo.

All this maybe will come to nothing but really interested in what the guys post as the season goes.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Aug 05, 2022 5:41 am

Jeepers wrote:Not sure I understand^^

Not sure if this is what you are alluding to but will try

There is an avid Reddit user who also runs a couple fan accounts for Gabby and her F2. They have been posting both Erich and Jason stories/posts. This last 24 hours or so they have posted several of both Erich and Jason. Both Gabby and Jason viewed the J/G posts within minutes. This is while many believe Gabby is on a SHV. At the same time Gabby was also tagged in multiple Erich posts by the same account, which she decided not to view. So she is only looking at Jason posts,.

The user did say Gabby has opened her Erich stuff a couple times before. But what struck her was that they are on a supposed SHV you likely wouldn’t be watching stuff about F2 while ignoring F1.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:17 pm

So I was listening to Zachs interview (link in his thread) and he was very complimentary to Rachel but it seemed his gushing was more about the date overall and the day. It was his best date.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 69 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 46 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG