SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 04, 2022 3:34 pm

One of Reddit's posters did "Extensive Sleuthing of Rachel's potential F1s" on Aug 3.  She promises to do one for Gabby as well.

I found 4 instances with potential of either/both Tino/Zach being in area at same time as Rachel.

1. 6/9 post by Rachel thought to be from a SHV location in Sherman Oaks which is in the San Fernando Valley.  Tino's car in seen in the Fairfax district parked by a laundromat on 6/10.  He lives in Playa del Rey.  Fairfax district is reasonably close to Sherman Oaks.  On 6/11 Zach posted with a friend on a boat in a lake thought to be in TX.

2.  Rachel posts 6/18 with her pilot friend Nate at a Disney park.  Not clear if this is in CA or FL.  Tino's workout app locates him near his parents in Santa Clarita on 6/19, in Griffith Park on 6/21.  Then it shows he used his workout app on 6/22 and 6/23 with the location app turned off.  On 6/22 Zach posts from an LA rooftop bar in the Wilshire district with a "bunch of BN guys".

3.  Rachel is at a "yacht" party in Marina del Rey on 7/8.  Tino lives in Playa del Rey which is essentially next door.  He posts running on Santa Monica beach 7/5, 7/6 and 7/7.  He posts running on Venice Beach 7/8.  Both are close to Marina del Rey and Playa del Rey.  Zach posts hanging out at a lake with Aven and other friends on 7/4.

4.  Reports of Rachel at "possible SHV" somewhere in LA area on 7/22.  Tino is in his cousin's wedding on 7/23.  He is seen in only one of the pictures.  He's seen surfing with friends at an LA beach on 7/24.   Zach is shown on 7/23 at LA SOFi stadium at a concert with a friend.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:05 pm

It really doesn’t appear like Zach’s activities line up with SVH but I may have misread this. Anyone agree ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:29 pm

@nd4reality  Some of Zach's Venmo exchanges are public.  There was speculation he was doing this to deflect where he might be on any given day.  IDK for sure what to make of all of it, but thought it was interesting.   The fact that Tino, Jason and at a time Erich all live in LA confuses things when Rachel at least is spotted in LA.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 4:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:@nd4reality  Some of Zach's Venmo exchanges are public.  There was speculation he was doing this to deflect where he might be on any given day.  IDK for sure what to make of all of it, but thought it was interesting.   The fact that Tino, Jason and at a time Erich all live in LA confuses things when Rachel at least is spotted in LA.
Where is .Zach from ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:06 pm

nd4reality wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:@nd4reality  Some of Zach's Venmo exchanges are public.  There was speculation he was doing this to deflect where he might be on any given day.  IDK for sure what to make of all of it, but thought it was interesting.   The fact that Tino, Jason and at a time Erich all live in LA confuses things when Rachel at least is spotted in LA.
Where is .Zach from ?

Lives in Austin right now .. it originally from Anaheim near LA
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:55 pm

I think they are trying to hype up Zach's "secret" to be a bigger deal than it is. I know that his uncle is actor Patrick Warburton. Is that the secret?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:08 pm

@Jeepers   Anaheim is where Disneyland is, so if Rachel was at the CA Disney site Zach could have been seeing his parents or staying somewhere in that area.  I believe they live in Anaheim Hills which is a bit far (esp with traffic) from LA.   The Tino sitings are closer to Sherman Oaks and Marina del Rey where Rachel visited.  I mentioned it just could be easier for Tino to go out and about in the area without drawing as much attention.  But then similarly, Zach could be visiting his folks, or getting together with BN guys in the Wilshire area which is LA, so it's kind of up in the air to me.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:25 pm

She was at Fla Disney with her friend Nate . They live nearby and went all the time . Nate has since moved to Ohio for flight school

Also on July 6 both girls posted a photo of them in Times Square
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by southerngirlatheart Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:She was at Fla Disney with her friend Nate . They live nearby and went all the time . Nate has since moved to Ohio for flight school

Also on July 6 both girls posted a photo of them in Times Square

Yes it was definitely in Florida because my friend got a picture with Rachel when she was there after filming ended.
southerngirlatheart
southerngirlatheart

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:48 pm

Historically I don’t remember an F1 hanging out with other bachelor contestants. Scmiiw

Anyway while I like Zach way better, I get the feeling that Rachel is like past female leads and knew her pick from night one I.e.
Tino.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:21 pm

nd4reality wrote:Historically I don’t remember an F1 hanging out with other bachelor contestants. Scmiiw

Anyway while I like Zach way better, I get the feeling that Rachel is like past female leads and knew her pick from night one I.e.
Tino.

Bryan. https://www.instagram.com/p/BU594UmDj_i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:31 pm

sdmom wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Historically I don’t remember an F1 hanging out with other bachelor contestants. Scmiiw

Tino.

Bryan. https://www.instagram.com/p/BU594UmDj_i/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Right ok ! Good memory

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 69 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 45 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG