SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:49 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 after his Paris date, he waited until Thursday to post on his grid about it, so there is still time if we’re going by his usual timing.  I think it’s very possible that he has been giving space to Erich, as I think is appropriate. Jason left a nice comment n Erich’s tribut post to his father “Sending love  brother ❤“.  So he may want to post but not about his date just yet.  

The original post feels like Gabby may have have had a hand in creating. The “boys are dumb” caption seems like her sense of humor.

Of course, as you suggest, Jason also may have regrets.  I tend to think the reason that the show revealed his discussion about engagement with his mother is because it ultimately isn’t an issue for him and Gabby.  

I’m very concerned about what Erich says to Gabby in the promo that picturing the girl he’s in love with doing that with someone else is crushing to him.  If it’s about sex, that suggests that Jason is still there at the time.  I wouldn’t want Gabby to get engaged and feel guilt that she crushed her fiancé and don’t like that Erich said that to her.  It’s understandable to have feelings about it, but it’s a part of the show and I don’t think contestants should put gates around what leads can do, especially because sex is a big part of a relationship.  

All IMO  

I guess a lot is up for interpretation when it comes to social media and what contestants post. What Jason, Erich and even Gabby are posting could be interpreted different ways. Like when Gabby posts about the beret, people say it's a nod to Paris and Jason (even if the picture was taken in Belgium where they also speak French - maybe she just like the hat?). But when both Gabby and Erich post about grand pa John, it is being dismissed.

As for what Erich says, we don't really know the context and if it's even about sex or fantasy suites, or how Gabby would take that. Given what happened with Clayton, I think she would understand his concerns if it was about her having sex with the other guys. IMO

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:55 pm

Isn't odd that the only footage of Jason in Mexico are the pool pics given that he's F2? There was some new footage of Zach, Tino and Erich in the new preview, but nothing of Jason.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:18 pm

Is Gabby posting about a slither of a snake a reference to Erich slithery snake caption? Hmmm

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:34 pm

patri1610 wrote:Isn't odd that the only footage of Jason in Mexico are the pool pics given that he's F2? There was some new footage of Zach, Tino and Erich in the new preview, but nothing of Jason.
Till Monday there were no fs type scs of Zach at f3 other than the talk with Jesse. now we have some.
So they are withholding clips also.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:18 pm

patri1610 wrote:Isn't odd that the only footage of Jason in Mexico are the pool pics given that he's F2? There was some new footage of Zach, Tino and Erich in the new preview, but nothing of Jason.

Exactly! This has really puzzled me. There are clips of tino and Zach's comming drama and even Even..but Jason is quietly hidden in the preview. If ( according to spoiler) Jason had eliminated himself why no clip of his upcoming drama?
I'm really interested to see ho Gabbys journey ays out whether she is with Erich or Jason.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberly Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:23 pm

@nd4reality
I know, we "know" that Tino is the winner - but the "talk" that Zach has with Jesse - which was shown
early on in the show - was it "too" obvious what was happening. Don't you think they would want to keep up the
tension - is it Tino, is it Aven, is it Zach? - as opposed to throwing out a major clue. Maybe I am reading too much
into it - but I am still holding onto hope that RS is incorrect.

Amberly

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:46 pm

@Amberly agree.

However Tino is the only one she has said she is falling for so far right ? And in some interview the girls said ILU to just their f1.

Gabby has hinted that her f1 fought for her (fought for each other).  

So there is a whole section of scenes we haven’t seen yet. Each preview gives a little more and hides some previous releases scenes also. Keeping us on our toes.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:30 pm

@patri1610 @nd4reality @Jane Austen Jason didn’t have more of a presence in Mexico in the earlier previews because they showed Johnny and Erich. If they also showed Jason, it would have revealed that Nate didn’t make F3. I think it’s something slightly similar now, which is why they cut his head out (laugh out loud) in Monday’s preview. I think they don’t want to reveal that all three of Gabby’s men made it to Mexico. I think they chose to feature Johnny more in Mexico because they want to feature the person going to paradise and it’s a red herring about the ending because Johnny leaves at F3.

All IMO but that’s why I don’t think Jason is featured in the Mexico previews.

It’s also possible that Jason has a change of heart — he mentioned that his feelings could change and he may have taken his mother’s advice to heart about the potential of losing Gabby and to not let the distractions of the process get in the way. If so, there may not be much drama about Jason and Gabby discussing getting engaged.

I’ve felt all season that there’s no overarching villain and not enough inter-contestant drama, so they throw in drama in each episode that tends to not carry over to the next episode. Again just my opinion.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:26 pm

Jane Austen wrote:

Exactly! This has really puzzled me. There are clips of tino and Zach's comming drama and even Even..but Jason is quietly hidden in the preview. If ( according to spoiler) Jason had eliminated himself  why no clip of his upcoming drama?
I'm really interested to see ho Gabbys journey ays out whether she is with Erich or Jason.
I mean, he's really hidden, he's practically non existent. There are more shots of Johnny who is eliminated after midway through his date. Wouldn't they want to focus on the F2 more to create some suspense given Johnny's early elimination? The "he said he never loved me" can't apply to Erich since he says "the girl I love" in the preview. They want us to think the drama is with Erich, but I dout it is? And I wonder what that conversation with Jesse that was filmed on May 5 is all about. I'm starting to believe all the men except Erich and Tino self eliminate and they're focusing on Zach and Aven right now.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:30 pm

nd4reality wrote:@Amberly agree.

However Tino is the only one she has said she is falling for so far right ? And in some interview the girls said ILU to just their f1.

Gabby has hinted that her f1 fought for her (fought for each other).  

So there is a whole section of scenes we haven’t seen yet. Each preview gives a little more and hides some previous releases scenes also. Keeping us on our toes.
Maybe after Jason self eliminates Gabby is so distraught that she wants to quit and Erich fights for her, doesn't give up on her like his mom was talking about? Just speculation.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:47 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 @nd4reality @Jane Austen Jason didn’t have more of a presence in Mexico in the earlier previews because they showed Johnny and Erich.  If they also showed Jason, it would have revealed that Nate didn’t make F3.  I think it’s something slightly similar now, which is why they cut his head out (laugh out loud) in Monday’s preview.  I think they don’t want to reveal that all three of Gabby’s men made it to Mexico.  I think they chose to feature Johnny more in Mexico because they want to feature the person going to paradise and it’s a red herring about the ending because Johnny leaves at F3.  

All IMO but that’s why I don’t think Jason is featured in the Mexico previews.  

If hiding the fact that Nate didn't make it to Mexico is the reason for Jason's absence in the promos, why not hide Erich instead if Jason if F1? I've never seen a F1 so hidden, both on the show and in the previews.

I have a hard time with the way the HTDs were edited if Jason is F1. It did a 180 for both Jason and Erich. Jason had the perfect one on one in Paris, then he expreses doubts about proposing at HT. Erich had a weirdly edited one on one, but then his HTD was perfect and both he and Gabby said they were falling in love. I guess the edit could change again, with Jason deciding he can now propose, and Erich having his heart broken after professing his love. I just don't buy that honestly. IMO.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:10 pm

@luvstx hope you're having a fabulous time! If you feel like it, I'd love to hear about your trip in our vacation thread.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3292p180-vacations-vacation-planning-discussion

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71450

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG