SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by patri1610 Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:28 pm

Another thing that is odd about Jason, why hasn't he been on any podcast yet? Tyler will be on TIO tomorrow and Hannah Ann on Click Bait. All the main guys have done at least one podcast (it will be the second one for Tyler). And I'm pretty sure next week they will have Nate do his rehabilitation tour.

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:22 am

patri1610 wrote:Another thing that is odd about Jason, why hasn't he been on any podcast yet? Tyler will be on TIO tomorrow and Hannah Ann on Click Bait. All the main guys have done at least one podcast (it will be the second one for Tyler). And I'm pretty sure next week they will have Nate do his rehabilitation tour.
Yes, this is so odd to me...all tne top seven guys has been interviewed except him...also I noticed ( just like Erichs) Jason and Gabbys convo are edited out. Who knows that Gabby and Jason might have said they were falling in love?
In real time Erichs HTD was first and Gabby metioned that his hometown could change her life. But in tne episode they put Jason first and she said about Jason " she is calling in love" "heads over heals" "she never felt this way before with anyone".( As though to cancel out whatever she has said about Jason, they put Erichs later)
I can see Gabby is very much into Erich, but I can see that she is also very much into Jason, perhaps even on a deeper level(unpopular opinion)
First they edited Erich in a weird way, but when the spoilers were out, he gets a good edit.( They like to play with our emotions)
The mystery surrounding Jason is making me weirdly obsessed with what he does online/ onscreen.
I'm team Gabby. I'm ok with both of her final two.
These are my present feelings at the moment

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:08 am

Honestly, I'm really careful about what they say ITMs because it's often prompted by producers. I remember Taysha saying ITM she was falling for Brendan at his HTD, basically saying that date sealed the deal and Brendan was the one, after telling Zac she was falling in love with him. If there had been any declarations of love between Gabby and Jason, don't you think they would have shown it for drama purposes? Wouldn't they love it if Gabby did the exact same thing they blamed Clayton for? The fact they're using ITM to tell us Gabby is falling for Jason proves they didn't have any footage of her telling him that directly. To be frank, I don't think Jason was there yet. He obviously likes Gabby a lot, but I don't picture him as someone who falls in love quickly and he obviously isn't ready to commit in such a short period of time. Plus Gabby did say that she had strong feelings for multiple men but was careful using the word love. I think her telling Erich she was falling in love with him is significant.

They want us to believe something bad goes down with Erich in Mexico by hiding Jason. Maybe something does, but the crying in the orange dress "he says he can't love me" can't be about Erich because first, he said he was falling in love with her at his HTD, and second, he tells her "the girl I'm in love with" in the new preview.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:27 am

Usually, I'm in the "follow the feet" camp after being burned during the Rachel season and trying to find ways to fit Peter into the SHV schedule (I hadn't learned my lesson with Reid), and also trying to disprove RS spoiler. But I feel this season things are harder to pin point and could be different given the passing of Erich's dad and Jason barely on SM.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:45 am

I feel Jason & Gabby have an undeniable emotional connection that grew on their 1:1. I also believe that they are different in some ways & we hear Gabby state that during their HTD. I think Gabby has strong feelings for Jason, but given his easy admission to his mom on HTD, the spoiler of him self-eliminating makes sense to me. The crux of me believing Erich is F1 is that I don’t think Gabby would keep Erich a minute longer than necessary after seeing his dad for herself on his HTD. We have already seen Gabby let Nate go early because she’s not ready to be a mom, despite her own decent connection with him. This is all JMO.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Thu Aug 25, 2022 12:09 pm

jojo47 wrote:I feel Jason & Gabby have an undeniable emotional connection that grew on their 1:1. I also believe that they are different in some ways & we hear Gabby state that during their HTD. I think Gabby has strong feelings for Jason, but given his easy admission to his mom on HTD, the spoiler of him self-eliminating makes sense to me. The crux of me believing Erich is F1 is that I don’t think Gabby would keep Erich a minute longer than necessary after seeing his dad for herself on his HTD. We have already seen Gabby let Nate go early because she’s not ready to be a mom, despite her own decent connection with him. This is all JMO.

Totally agree that Gabby would not let Erich linger one day longer than necessary knowing his dads situation. That clinched it for me plus Jason saying he wasn’t ready for an engagement
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:41 pm

That crossed my mind too about not keeping Erich one day longer than necessary. The thing is that Erich’s hometown date was on 4/24 and the FRC was around 5/12 I believe? So about 2.5 weeks later. We don’t know if Erich or Gabby knew how much time Allan had left (ugh, this is so sad to write about), I imagine producers were talking to Erich about this and Erich was talking to his family about this. They may have felt that in the scheme of things, Erich spending 2.5 weeks more filming the show regardless of whether Erich was Gabby’s final choice wasn’t going to have much effect on how much time Erich spent with his dad. Erich also may have felt that regardless of the ending, being on the show was a good distraction. Also I believe Erich went back to California before his father died, so even if he stayed on the show until the end and wasn’t F1, the 2.5 extra weeks on the show didn’t seem to impact the amount of time he spent with his father.  All IMO

Last edited by mbl on Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:46 pm

Please refresh my memory, but the doubts about Peter not being ready to propose started at his HTD right (conversation with his mom)? I think it was the same with Brendan (conversation with his family).

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:54 pm

mbl wrote:That crossed my mind too about not keeping Erich one day longer than necessary. The thing is that Erich’s hometown date was on 4/24 and the FRC was around 5/12 I believe? So about 2.5 weeks later. We don’t know if Erich or Gabby knew how much time Allan had left (ugh, this is so sad to write about), I imagine producers were talking to Erich about this and Erich was talking to his family about this. They may have felt that in the scheme of things, Erich spending 2.5 weeks more in the show regardless of whether Erich was Gabby’s final choice wasn’t going to have much effect on how much time Erich spent with his dad. Erich also may have felt that regardless of the ending, being on the show was a good distraction. Also I believe Erich went back to California before his father died, so even if he stayed on the show until the end and wasn’t F1, the 2.5 extra weeks on the show didn’t seem to impact the amount of time he spent with his father.  All IMO
I think the point was more that Gabby would not be keeping Erich if she knew he wasn't the one given the situation with his family and was sure she was picking Jason. If Jason's hometown was a defining factor in her decision (saying ITM she was head over heals, falling in love, etc.) and it changed her mind about her feelings for Erich, I believe she would have let him go at the HTD rose ceremony and not take him to FS. IMO

Also another thing, have we heard yet about Jason's feelings? I don't remember exactly what he said to his mom, something like she's great, but he didn't see himself proposing. Whatever Gabby said she was feeling, he wasn't at the "falling in love" stage yet. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:11 pm

@patri1610 Thanks for clarifying, I missed that point about Gabby’s feelings not being definitive about Jason despite what she was saying in her ITM. I think she wasn’t certain, as is the case with some leads, who need more time to figure things out and process things. Gabby seems like she’s like that. Jason is similar, which is probably why we haven’t seen him express out loud his “falling in love” feelings yet.

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:26 pm

mbl wrote:@patri1610 Thanks for clarifying, I missed that point about Gabby’s feelings not being definitive about Jason despite what she was saying in her ITM.  I think she wasn’t certain, as is the case with some leads, who need more time to figure things out and process things. Gabby seems like she’s like that.  Jason is similar, which is probably why we haven’t seen him express out loud his “falling in love” feelings yet.  
Well Gabby did tell Erich she was confident in telling him she was falling in love with him, and said that words carry a lot of weight. We shouldn't dismiss that just because she said later she was falling for Jason, and let's not forget it was ITM and not to his face. The way she worded her declaration is significant. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:13 pm

So I want to talk about the orange dress. Could it be a MTP dress for when Jason meets Gabby's family? It could be then that he tells her he can't go on. I don't think him not wanting to get engaged would be an issue for Gabby, but maybe Jason feels that Gabby isn't the one and decides to leave. Maybe meeting her family is too much for him. JMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 69 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 54 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG