SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jeepers Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:18 pm

That could be a strong possibility

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jane Austen Fri Aug 26, 2022 12:17 am

patri1610 wrote:So I want to talk about the orange dress. Could it be a MTP dress for when Jason meets Gabby's family? It could be then that he tells her he can't go on. I don't think him not wanting to get engaged would be an issue for Gabby, but maybe Jason feels that Gabby isn't the one and decides to leave. Maybe meeting her family is too much for him. JMO

But I just don't see Gabby being hung ho on engagement unlike Rachel. When she asked tne families also it was" do you think he's ready for a serious/ long term relationship?"

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 8:54 am

Jane Austen wrote:
patri1610 wrote:So I want to talk about the orange dress. Could it be a MTP dress for when Jason meets Gabby's family? It could be then that he tells her he can't go on. I don't think him not wanting to get engaged would be an issue for Gabby, but maybe Jason feels that Gabby isn't the one and decides to leave. Maybe meeting her family is too much for him. JMO

But I just don't see Gabby being hung ho on engagement unlike Rachel. When she asked tne families also it was" do you think he's ready for a serious/ long term relationship?"
That's what I said, the engagement isn't the issue. But maybe after meeting her family Jason realises that she isn't the one for him. That would fit the "he said he can't love me" and "Am I too broken for anyone to love" comments. IMO

patri1610

Female Posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 9:37 am

Really, if Gabby's sister hadn't followed Jason, I would think that he didn't even make it to the night time portion of his FS and that both Johnny and Jason left on their own because there are no screencaps of Jason other than the pool ones. That would explain Gabby's meltdown better than just Jason deciding to leave after meeting her parents and also why Rachel is the only bachelorette at the F3 to F2 RC, because only Erich is left. And that would explain the Jesse/Jason filming on May 5th that fits with the FS timeline. I hope the MTA preview gives us more to work with.

IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Jane Austen Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:21 pm

About Jason self elimination RS said he's 65 percent certain. Gabbys new glamour interview makes me speculate that no e of her F2 self eliminate. She talks about how hard it was to choose for her between her final two.

Jane Austen

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 3:42 pm

Tbh I’m just hoping at least one little piece of his spoilers are wrong. So far unsure if that being the case.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:03 pm

Jane Austen wrote:About Jason self elimination RS said he's 65 percent certain. Gabbys new glamour interview makes me speculate that no e of her F2 self eliminate. She talks about how hard it was to choose for her between her final two.

I agree, it doesn't sound like Jason self eliminates. But of course she can't give anything away. I still find it odd that the only footage of Jason in Mexico are the pool shots if he makes it to F2. Maybe he leaves and comes back? Though I don't really see him as someone who would be convinced to come back by production if he made the decision to leave. I guess we'll see. IMO

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:03 pm

So do we think Zach has something go south during FDs, he talk to Jesse and then a normal F3 elimination ?
AVEN have some issue at the FD (bench outside) and then exits at lcd leaving Tino the only man at FRC ?
Do her parents get to meet 2 guys ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:14 pm

nd4reality wrote:So do we think Zach has something go south during FDs, he talk to Jesse and then a normal F3 elimination ?
AVEN have some issue at the FD (bench outside) and then exits at lcd leaving Tino the only man at FRC ?
Do her parents get to meet 2 guys ?
It's hard to tell. Maybe he is eliminated the normal way because of something he said during FS (like when Taysha eliminated Ivan for religious reasons), and he feels he needs to tell her the full truth, explain himself.

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:59 pm

Previously I thought that Jason wasn’t shown in the previews because it would reveal that Nate didn’t make it to F3 and after Monday, when the preview cut off his head in the Mexico pool (laugh out loud), that it would reveal that no one was cut at hometown before we could have a hometown ceremony. With Jason revealing that he can’t see himself getting engaged on the show in his talk with his mom, 2 other reasons for the lack of Jason footage in Mexico could be (i) anyone who tells the lead they don’t want to get engaged, usually leaves, so they continue to feature Johnny and Erich to support that standard trope, and (ii) it may be that Jason telling Gabby that he doesn’t feel he can get engaged after so little time is something Gabby is comfortable with, so there is no tense discussion to feature in the promo. I guess we also don’t know if Gabby and Jason talked about this or shared their feelings about each other after they left his family, because we didn’t see that wrap up that usually occurs on a HTD with the couple, she just got in the car and told him she’d miss him.

Gabby has expressed wanting to get engaged, for sure, but something about her seems more scared of getting engaged than, say, Rachel. I could see her feeling that she and her partner will make the decision that’s right for them.

All IMO

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:13 pm

Just to be sure, there is no spoiler out there on who the F1 is for both Gabby and Rachel? (I can't remember if usually the spoilers are known around this time!)
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by patri1610 Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:28 pm

Fleurdesel wrote:Just to be sure, there is no spoiler out there on who the F1 is for both Gabby and Rachel?  (I can't remember if usually the spoilers are known around this time!)

There are. Reality Steve released them a couple of weeks ago.

He said that Gabby is engaged to Erich and Rachel is engaged to Tino. Aven is F2 and Zach self eliminates at F3 (or says or does something that gets him eliminated, that wasn't clear). He heard that both Johnny and Jason might self eliminates as well, but couldn't confirm.

Last edited by patri1610 on Fri Aug 26, 2022 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

patri1610

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 69 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 55 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 19 - Gabby Windey - Rachel Recchia - F1-F6 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
AlexisVon
gurlbrit
Fan4life
Eagle Eye
LaineyG